Hydra Raid 8th April 17.00 gmt

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Elediel said:
It seems I may not be able to make it that day..will try but leading a Co5 raid at about 7.30 that day so may cause prob :( sry

takes a little over 1h to get to it with 6 people (pb, 50 shield hero, Warden with any kind of pbt, druid bot, endo bot), so with 60 it would take (i would hope) less than an hour to get to it, then just a case of beating it down. I would ask that healers listen carefully to instructions, as doing things (like cure disease or being in hydra LoS) can cause some major issues.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
takes a little over 1h to get to it with 6 people (pb, 50 shield hero, Warden with any kind of pbt, druid bot, endo bot), so with 60 it would take (i would hope) less than an hour to get to it, then just a case of beating it down. I would ask that healers listen carefully to instructions, as doing things (like cure disease or being in hydra LoS) can cause some major issues.

hmm, listed 5 classes there, generally take 2 wardens for 2 different chants, but that's beside the point

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
will try to be there with Hero :)
Such lazy mods on this forum ;p

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
rebump..... if you think i bump to much, it`s just cause i really want Hydra down, and cause mods suck

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to be there if circumstances allow, probably with a mana enchanter.

Teraka

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Would love to come ... but tbh wont be online saturday till after 7pm gmt ... nerf work tbh :(

P.S. Snowslash was gonna rawx his ass tbh G only for i ran outta mana ... oh and hp ;) ... ahhh memories :clap:

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Nope remains was removed from his loot as far as i can remember...so no he/her didnt drop it. Was a good fun raid though and thanx alot to everyone who participated.

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
fuck i thought it was today!, anyone got any SS of this mob? plz post

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
here is a picture

Attachments

• sshot483.JPG
    sshot483.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom