Hunters..

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Kipu and Snornig are indeed bitch to fight. If they FZ, it's usually autoloose unless I get to kite like I did with Snornig the other day ;)

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Rohac said:
aye its great that hunters do more damage with anytime styles then i do with PA.

An infil whining about damage output?!?! ;)
Sure, 600+ hits are awsome, not often you hit for that much tho.

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
Frust said:
An infil whining about damage output?!?! ;)
Sure, 600+ hits are awsome, not often you hit for that much tho.

not whining just said that that it happens alot that i Pa a hunter for around 400-500 and get a 500-600 hit in return.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
stop beinf mercfil and u should start doing 7-800dmg PAs like the rest of the CS-specced infils

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Rohac said:
not whining just said that that it happens alot that i Pa a hunter for around 400-500 and get a 500-600 hit in return.
Wrong choice of word from my part.
Its just like lots of ppl has just said, sure we hit pretty hard. But we hit to slowly. + Your dualwielders cuts our evade by half. And us using 2handers doubles your chanse to evade = We miss like hell and you hit almost every time.

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
Snornig hitted me for 334 and 337 damage and I didnt even had resists on!

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Frust said:
Wrong choice of word from my part.
Its just like lots of ppl has just said, sure we hit pretty hard. But we hit to slowly. + Your dualwielders cuts our evade by half. And us using 2handers doubles your chanse to evade = We miss like hell and you hit almost every time.

Dualwield does indeed half chance of evade (and block), but 2hand does not double evade chance. It merely is not dualwield. It does halve parry chance, on the off chance you run into someone who actually has parry for main defense.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Hey eden :p wellwell, this was from a r5 scout on exc

Attachments

• dmg_2.JPG
    dmg_2.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 138

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
stop beinf mercfil and u should start doing 7-800dmg PAs like the rest of the CS-specced infils
without 3 relics and on any decent rr hunter pa's above 500 are rare, 600+ ive not seen except on gimps (koxine etc). ev0 especially, i'd be lucky to hit 600 without a crit.

o and im 50+18cs ;p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Rohac said:

Its cause you run too often with Revenge and Tagjer; both having an aura of utter gimpyness around em which results lower damage produced by nearby (and grouped) allies.

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Here is some of my hunters greatest Hits, pun intended ;p If i got this right its....
rr4 infil, rr3 NS, rr4 ranger, rr4 infil again, rr4 pally, rr3 NS (wubs Eden), rr3? NS, rr2/3? NS, and finally some handsome hunter ;)

http://folk.uio.no/toregils/daoc/snornig

Enjoy.

Smoothy

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Its cause you run too often with Revenge and Tagjer; both having an aura of utter gimpyness around em which results lower damage produced by nearby (and grouped) allies.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

We lub to hate you spermsprout!

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

I am CS-speced. And hit for 700+ sometimes just never on hunter:p

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I've been 1-shotted with a PA once (Pre-TOA). Can't remember the name but he pa'd me for 1.5k or so. Slash spec and a nice crit ofcourse + me being unbuffed.

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
my two sence,

Nightshades, Shadowblades and Infilltrators Aka Assassain's lost IP ages ago since people whined that a assassin could take out a tank, which is fair enough, but a Assassin should be able to take out the weaker class's, eg Healers, Casters, Bowers, tho Healer's are hard.. but Getting hit for 600damage by snoring is abit OP imo,

and your reply will be Evade7. but Evade / Parry / Shield is % based on WS, and with 50+11+RR in main Weap in this case Spear you will have higher WS then the average Nightshade, since we/most of us dont spec 50 piecing

Zerach

Fledgling Freddie
Try WS on a hunter after getting str/con debuffed by your poisons. Its kinda the oposite of high then :D

Also average NS swings 3x per swing of mine (please givf red haste on shaman bots :X).

So hush.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Weaponskill means crap. Apperntly what is displayed in the weaponskill window could have just been put there for people to go "oohh ahhh" at by Mythic.

You will have the same chance to evade against someone with 40+11 weapon as with the same person if they had 50+21 weapon.

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on what type of stat Spear nears? eg piecers on dex and bows on dex but Slash on str etc.

Durand

Fledgling Freddie
Come on

Come on guys you cant admit that Hunter/Rangers probably Scouts (dont know Im a alb) are OP atm? Just look at it. All thingys you can do? FZ, IP, PD, Speed spell, Snare spell and Immune to melle. When Im fighting a hunter/ranger its like if I win he's damn loosy player or Im a lucky git. But if I loose its how the Mythic it to be. Thats my opinion.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Durand said:
Come on guys you cant admit that Hunter/Rangers probably Scouts (dont know Im a alb) are OP atm? Just look at it. All thingys you can do? FZ, IP, PD, Speed spell, Snare spell and Immune to melle. When Im fighting a hunter/ranger its like if I win he's damn loosy player or Im a lucky git. But if I loose its how the Mythic it to be. Thats my opinion.
So what? Been the other way around for +2 years. Only a few of us stuck to the class during that time.
I blame Mythic for making the same mistake over and over again and switching from one extreme to the other.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Durand said:

Well....that wud mean its an archer...over rr5...has ml9 if not ml10. What lovely tricks does a rr5+ ml10 infil/ns have at its disposal? If you gonna spout all the tricks that the archer class currently has then compare it to a similar trickedout out infil. They will be just as hard to beat.

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Duh, Hunters get FZ, IP, PD, Speed spell, Snare spell and Immune to melle at lvl5
dont you know ;p

Durand

Fledgling Freddie
First ofc Jeriaa Infil was OP and I ADMIT it..=) Second ok a rr5+ infil ml10 got Dot Spike I ADMIT again its very nice when he land it on someone but often it triggered and everyone effected flee..=) Dont blame em I do the same thing.. And second thing he got a pretty useless sometimes handy Assasinate can only use on N00B players that stand still for ages it seems.. Last thing and the best its a pbaemez very nice but 30min timer.. Why?

Can only take me for example I fight roughly 15-20 fights an hour (havent counted). 2 of that fights I can hopefully get a few in mezz for 10 seconds.

Sojourners can every fight get a guy in FZ (even better than mezz) all 15-20 fights.

This example was one of those I earlier named. Just tell me if you want more..=)

One last thing. Why have Mythic done one LW that does +15% dmg on leather all other LW does max +10% dmg. My thought Mythic dont want people to play Infils anymore..=)

And for Snornig if you beat me in melee I beat you in range thats ok? ;)

Attachments

• snornig.JPG
    snornig.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 25

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
dotmine sucks crap due to pets agroing through stealth and if you use it in combat you get a 10sec disarm timer.

I find it only really has one practical use these days and thats vs sojourners :E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom