Hunters..

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Snoring attacks u with his spear, you are hit for 648 :worthy:

To all the hunters out there, talk to Snoring about templates etc so u also can do some dmg in melee...
Or atleast land 2 hits in a fight :drink:

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
648? is that all ;) Hit some buffed rr3 NS for 917 last week, and i belive i hit you
for 827 pre NF ;p

Lerium

Fledgling Freddie
o_O shoulda killed you instead of blowing a kiss when you killed spinespout thr otherday :| evil nasty hunteress :p

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
ev0_o said:
648? is that all ;) Hit some buffed rr3 NS for 917 last week, and i belive i hit you
for 827 pre NF ;p

Aye, i remember. I was afk near mpk... and u had str relics... so im not impressed when im looking back on that :fluffle:

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
'You attack Snornig with your axe and hit for 27(-4) damage! You just killed Snornig! x<'

pwned ev0

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i stupidly atttacked snoring tonight after running away from a hib zerg

and boy she pwned me somthing rotten

i was dead in a few hits, and i hardly scratched her :( think something added on last hit though, but still OUCH

Corran

Part of the furniture
well about the standard attack from snorig with spear should do all of 40dmg then to my sorc. Most manage to do about 25dmg which is so deadly :D

By the way Snorig, you spec'd full spear and low bow?

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
50spear 45bow 32stealth 16bc, and fyi! i hit a sorc for 36+11 crit with spear earlier ill have you know!

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
ev0_o said:
for 827 pre NF ;p

:clap:

ay you sure need it why not give archers zerk mode aswell

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
aye its great that hunters do more damage with anytime styles then i do with PA.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Rohac said:
aye its great that hunters do more damage with anytime styles then i do with PA.
Using a 5.x weapon while you swing at cap speed.... :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Rohac said:

it isn't a PA if you see a 'you fail' for your style ;)

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
it isn't a PA if you see a 'you fail' for your style ;)

:p

well i tried a few diffrent wepontypes now and PA for about 400-600 on hunters. And thats about what thy do on anytime imo

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Rohac said:

well i tried a few diffrent wepontypes now and PA for about 400-600 on hunters. And thats about what thy do on anytime imo

Yes but you swing 3-4 times for every swing they do, so I doubt they do as much damage over time as you do.

Besides, they are most likely using heat LW against you, what weapon are you using?
I reckon most hunters have pretty decent Phys defence now so you have to count on doing a bit less damage.
Get high AoM and they will do alot less damage on you.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Rohac said:

Like said already: you swing 2-3 times at least with both hands between 2 spear strikes. You having evade 7 and probably evade rate capped at 50% doesnt help us either. Add your dot to that and your damage per second is easily twice as high as that of an average hunter. (Looks different thou if you fail PA/BS.)

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
Yes but you swing 3-4 times for every swing they do, so I doubt they do as much damage over time as you do.

Besides, they are most likely using heat LW against you, what weapon are you using?
I reckon most hunters have pretty decent Phys defence now so you have to count on doing a bit less damage.
Get high AoM and they will do alot less damage on you.

Tried both thrust and cold

Corran

Part of the furniture
ev0_o said:
50spear 45bow 32stealth 16bc, and fyi! i hit a sorc for 36+11 crit with spear earlier ill have you know!

heh, damn. how will i ever live with that 7dmg more then i would expect :(

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Rohac said:

You have to remember that hunters only defense is evade 2 and studded, and as you duel wield you half even that low rate. Also most spear styles have defence penalties, look at the logs when fighting hunters compared to most other classes and you will find far less miss's than other classes. You on the other hand have evade 7.

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
You cast a buff shear spell
You hit for 67(-19)
You just killed snornig :mad:

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
Mavericky said:
You have to remember that hunters only defense is evade 2 and studded, and as you duel wield you half even that low rate. Also most spear styles have defence penalties, look at the logs when fighting hunters compared to most other classes and you will find far less miss's than other classes. You on the other hand have evade 7.

And FZ, IP, oO and dont forget imun to all melee :) its not that i dont like fighting hunters but its just boring that they always have some get-away-from-mortificator-thingy up.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Rohac said:
its just boring that they always have some get-away-from-mortificator-thingy up.
The sad thing is that without those gadgets I would never ever win a fight vs an assasin.
Lets say I could really do 500dmg every swing. (I sure as hell cant.) You buffed probably have ~2k hitpoints and so do I.
It would take me at least 4 swings to kill you. During that time you'd swing anywhere from 10-15 times at me and I think I am quite underexaggerating when saying you'd hit for an average damage of 250 per swing on me (main+off).
Means you hit me for anywhere between 2.5k to 3.25k damage during that time. Now the thing is that your first hit debuffs my constitution, ripping a good 400 hitpoints off me and also dot's me. Not PA'd I am already at close to 50% of my original health after your 1st swing!
Now come and tell me I dont need those gadgets! :(

PS: This was a best case scenario. The worst case would be that my 1st swing on you is evaded and you kill me in less time than it takes for the dragonfang stun to wear off.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Rohac said:
Ofc PA's vs hunters will be low using thrust. They have 36% resists to it before taking into account the amount wearing GSV and any with PD.

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
Jeriraa said:
The sad thing is that without those gadgets I would never ever win a fight vs an assasin.
Lets say I could really do 500dmg every swing. (I sure as hell cant.) You buffed probably have ~2k hitpoints and so do I.
It would take me at least 4 swings to kill you. During that time you'd swing anywhere from 10-15 times at me and I think I am quite underexaggerating when saying you'd hit for an average damage of 250 per swing on me (main+off).
Means you hit me for anywhere between 2.5k to 3.25k damage during that time. Now the thing is that your first hit debuffs my constitution, ripping a good 400 hitpoints off me and also dot's me. Not PA'd I am already at close to 50% of my original health after your 1st swing!
Now come and tell me I dont need those gadgets! :(

PS: This was a best case scenario. The worst case would be that my 1st swing on you is evaded and you kill me in less time than it takes for the dragonfang stun to wear off.

mebbe you should stop using traitors dagger + no shield and use a spear like normal hunters do ? :p

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
carp said:
mebbe you should stop using traitors dagger + no shield and use a spear like normal hunters do ? :p
Put much thought into this did you? There's a reason why I spec'd sword instead spear and it has nothing to do with Traitors Dagger. That one I only wear for the Shade charge (Dont like that silly Shades of the Mist. Has really crappy util compared to my cloak and cant be emblemed nor dyed.) My 2h doesnt hit as hard as a spear admitedly but its a bit faster, can be envenomed and the Draw Out style is more effective than any of the spear anytimers.
The main reason thou that I cant hit for 500 is that I prefer using bows and have low melee spec.
About the shield... can you show me how to use one?

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Rohac said:
And FZ, IP, oO and dont forget imun to all melee :) its not that i dont like fighting hunters but its just boring that they always have some get-away-from-mortificator-thingy up.

900pt IP, FZ that rarely works due to 'GT outa view' 'Cant cast this in air', Immune to melee? i dont have any PD or AoM, And as for get away-mortificator-thingy... thats scouts, hunters get a 50% snare for 15secs, which doesnt help when your getting garroted, or just env snared anyway.

And..... 917 dmg was 2nd in my rear style chain, and with 5.1spd weap, and 50qui in SC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom