Hunter/Scout/Ranger range

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Hunters used to be school of rox in OF with AP and dodger, they have suffered since NF though..but can still do well ofc.

The usefulness of the hunter pet is greatly understated too, makes me cringe when I see a hunter without the blue con pet :D

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, that is amusing. I've used the 'Let's Go Fish' technique to lure enemies into attacking the pet. Stay/Aggro/Here are fun commands. :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
No they shouldnt?

would be realistic to history :p

Or just merge Longbow into the Merc class :p

mmm

44slash 44DW 44LB spec Merc

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
hunter pet would be alot nicer if it wasnt some nasa trained fucktard,dog cant dive... croc cant leave water (where as many other classes have just 1 pet type for both situations) interesting :E reptile which lays its eggs onland cant get out water to chase some crappy scout or whatever :E so they can step onto bank pet giveing them evil looks ! leet :p

ps the summon can be buggy too have spawned insta pet 10ft below surface to see a fooking dog paddling on surface and clearlywotn be helping in your underwater fight then either :EE:E

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
ranger > scout > hunter

OMG there is an alb class what's not the weakest in the 3 realms equivalent(sp?). Shame!!!

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
gillan said:
Make all archers have the same range (without gear of'c). Give Evade 3 to Hunters.

There, all done no need fixing it any further.

Sure, why don't they just give same casters, same melee'ers and same skills ..

Lousy :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom