Humane Way To Kill A Paralysed Mouse?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I killed a mouse in one of the aforementioned "horiffic" ways - stamped on it. Hard.

Bloke at uni had put some poison down, I'd come back from lectures and he was sat on the sofa watching some shit TV and pointed out this twitching and in-pain poisoned mouse in the corner. He'd been watching it die for a couple of hours.

I took it outside and stomped on it, hard. It's head came off one way and hit a fence, and guts shot out the other direction of my foot.

Instant death. Humane.

Don't know what the big deal with. Did the same with a rabbit that was dying by the side of a cycle path of myxie last year. Good old kerb stomp to the face results in instant brain death of the poor creature.

Some people really should be far less emo. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I killed a mouse in one of the aforementioned "horiffic" ways - stamped on it. Hard.

Bloke at uni had put some poison down, I'd come back from lectures and he was sat on the sofa watching some shit TV and pointed out this twitching and in-pain poisoned mouse in the corner. He'd been watching it die for a couple of hours.

I took it outside and stomped on it, hard. It's head came off one way and hit a fence, and guts shot out the other direction of my foot.

Instant death. Humane.

Don't know what the big deal with. Did the same with a rabbit that was dying by the side of a cycle path of myxie last year. Good old kerb stomp to the face results in instant brain death of the poor creature.

Some people really should be far less emo. :)

You killed the necro thread.. just like you killed the mouse you cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom