Huge battles and Skill

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
If you are saying i am a dumb fuck in terms of education, then you dont have a clue what you are talking about, i am probobly better educated than most people who post on this forum.

At the moment i have an AVCE ICT award which stands for "Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education" which basically counts as 2 A-levels.

I have an A-level in LAW.

I have an A-level in Biology.

I have an A-level in Psychology.

And also an AS-level in Sociology.

I have an AVCE Business and Communications award, which also counts as 2 A-levels.

On my GCSE's 2 years ago i got 11 A grades to C grades.

Right now i am working part time at "The University Hospital of Hartlepool, Medical school." learning how to become a Psysiotherapist.

If this fails, you can also see the many other careers that i have oppertunity to go on to.

Im probobly earning more than you now, at the age of 17. And probobly alot smarter.

Now i do not have time to reply to whining little kids saying im dumb, and who not have a clue about my life at all.

This is all i will say on this thread.

Typical case of:
Oops i did it again...lol

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
Reason why i dont give very intelligent replys to threads is mainly because im dealing with not very intelligent people.

I think the problem is that you've already proven yourself to be a loser, cheater and basically a complete wankorz. No one can take any comments you make on these boards seriously. If i was you i'd click delete then type Y.E.S.

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
If you are saying i am a dumb fuck in terms of education, then you dont have a clue what you are talking about, i am probobly better educated than most people who post on this forum.

At the moment i have an AVCE ICT award which stands for "Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education" which basically counts as 2 A-levels.

I have an AVCE Business and Communications award, which also counts as 2 A-levels.

Right now i am working part time at "The University Hospital of Hartlepool, Medical school." learning how to become a Psysiotherapist.

If this fails, you can also see the many other careers that i have oppertunity to go on to.

Im probobly earning more than you now, at the age of 17. And probobly alot smarter.

Now i do not have time to reply to whining little kids saying im dumb, and who not have a clue about my life at all.

Hmmm that looks ALOT different from the application you made when you wanted to join VGN posted on Sept 7th 2004. Seem to remember you saying that you failed your AVCE ICT due to too much DAoC.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
A levels used to mean something when I was at school.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
I think the problem is that you've already proven yourself to be a loser, cheater and basically a complete wankorz. No one can take any comments you make on these boards seriously. If i was you i'd click delete then type Y.E.S.

I done that along time ago.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:

Come on everyone hes got alot of tallent he could easily be the next Tony Blair he talks enough shit for it anyway!!

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
Triggerhappy, i have some advice for you meight.
Instead of typing out...

"Trespassers will be shot, survivers will be shot again,

triggerhappy hillbilly lvl47 vw"

Why dont you just go to your "User Control Panel" and then under "Settings & Options" there is something called "Edit Signature"

Then a page comes up that lets you save

"Trespassers will be shot, survivers will be shot again,

triggerhappy hillbilly lvl47 vw"

Then you dont look like a complete idiot for typing it out every post.
Its pretty amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
u dipshit i already stated that i havent got a signature cause i regularily change it, and unless my memory is as bad as your social life m8 you said you were quiting this game a few weeks ago and you still in the game.And you also boost about how smart u are and you couldnt even pull of getting the <not empling it should be stolen>GoV,Wrecked your rep and deleted a rr5+? BM now dummas who the idiot?????

(edited)What u do wen u see aphios running tru a field wit one
arm? stop laughing and reload...

TRIGGERHAPPY..lvl47 vw :worthy:

odon

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:

And also an AS-level in Sociology.[/U] - AS is worth Nowt mate!

I have an AVCE Business and Communications award, which also counts as 2 A-levels.[/U]

God you don't half talk a pile of Shite. You have all that yet you can't spell.. as for this claim "Worth 2 A-Levels" - what planet are you on? I teach both the AVCE's that your on about and if you consult the traditional Universities they certainly do not accept AVCE as 2 A-Levels. You do not have to do the same amount of work as a traditional A-Level in Computing. And to be honest if your are having to prepare a list of all this stuff to show how clever you are, especially as you claim to have completed varies studies looking at human Psychology then surely you would know that anyone who has the brains and intelligence does not have to list their achievements, as it is proven in the way that they handle themselves.. and lastly.. who honestly cares that you earn so much money .. u'r a looser anyway.

PS: Maybe you should learn to spell?

Just my comments :)

Oh and "Hi" Angara :worthy: - guess who made a DROOD!! ;)

I love topics like this :m00:

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
AVCE count's as 2 A-levels, it's a vocational A-level, and is a coursework based subject, it's also a 2 year course, if you complete 1 year you get 1 A-level, if you complete 2 years, you get 2 A-levels, pretty simple really.

I spell 2 words wrong, im so sorry for not proof reading my post before clicking submit, please forgive me.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
i have actually thought about this myself, but as im no leader and a poor follower i kicked the idea to the dogs.
but since im in a huge guild it might be possible to do a small version of this with a guild zerg.
good idea, good luck getting it to work! :)

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
/chuckles

I open FH and check.

I see so many replies to my thread that I think "wow people really loved the idea, I will go on on this for sure, this will be a success!"...

Then it turns out that all the thread is a big flame about signatures and hamster boys.

/chuckes and shrougs

Anyway I think I will make an attempt. I am old enough to substain a failure.

The date will be set up at the beginning of next week (probably monday) at a time suitable for those who come back from work late but have to go work early the morning after too (21:30 CET to 23:30 CET probably)

I'll post details during the week end.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
Triggerhappy, seriously mate, how old are you, im asking this because from reading your post's you sound quite immature, and well just plain stupid.

First of all.

"my memory is as bad as your social life m8 you said you were quiting this game a few weeks ago and you still in the game."

False, i am not in the game, i am posting on a forum, you idiot.

Second of all.

"And you also boost about how smart u are and you couldnt even pull of getting the <not empling it should be stolen>GoV"

False, i did manage to get away with stealing GOV, as i stole it and never gave it back, id say that was getting away with it.

Third of all.

"Wrecked your rep and deleted a rr5+? BM now dummas who the idiot?????"

Actually, you are the dumbass, mainly because you cant spell, and the fact that i am not playing daoc, and you are, and i have got a social life, and you havent, and i have moved on from this GOV stealing issue, unlike you.

Imo you are a sad pathetic retard, who has nothing better to do than bring up GOV everytime i post on this forum, please will you just get over it m8r.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
off topic: Aphios, shame you failed at English then, your spelling and grammer is worse than some of my wifes pre school pupils.

on topic: great idea tholus :) count me in

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
off topic: Aphios, shame you failed at English then, your spelling and grammer is worse than some of my wifes pre school pupils.

on topic: great idea tholus :) count me in

k.. ?

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
aphios said:

You're a wanker, in case you never got the point.

You've gone from geeezah style posts to strained intellectual ones but at the end of the day you came across as a right chave to me ingame, ok so someone might like you irl, all the same reason to avoid them as much as you.

You're a tosser, plain and simple, education doesn't count for anything, seen as many dumb multiple A-level students as I've seen multiple dumb degree/phd students, if you're a wanker then the shit sticks....

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
Most of the people who even post on this forum, who say they hate me, have never even spoke to me, or dont even know me, so like shh m8r.

Ziva

Fluffy
Have fun on your two weeks holiday aphios.

Now everyone get on topic please.

MTMag

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
Most of the people who even post on this forum, who say they hate me, have never even spoke to me, or dont even know me, so like shh m8r.
I have never met the pope but I know he is pious.

Oh and if you will accept someone not quite 50 yet I am all for this Idea.

this sort of thing is long overdue

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Aphios .. you mentioned the fact that a lot of people on these forums are dumb kids and not worth replying to. In the same thread you stated that you are 17 and started discussing your A-lvls. I would like to know what makes you think that a 17 year old is an adult. You cant vote, drink, smoke or even rent a blue movie. You are a kid .. and a very immature one by the looks of it. If you deleted your char then why are still posting on these boards. Its hardly to say hi to some of your old friends. Please accept the fact that nobody likes you because you are a complete tosser and try to find something better to do in your billynom8's life than annoy ppl.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
aphois
1:u are still playing the game mate numerous peeps have said that u haved pmed u in game but then again we all know u a sit liar
2:imo if u boosting bout ur grades u obviously are trying to make up for summa cough loner cough
3:and u say i have a shit social life ,i only play game at weekends ,u <supossedly> dont play game and yet still are so obsessed wit game u on this forum so dude either move on or shut the fuck up dick

triggerhappy hillbilly lvl47 vw
thelittledude <soon to be king of bg1 :p>

Crypth

Fledgling Freddie
I don't mind people playing the game they want, and arranging events like this certainly does not mind me, even though i were no part of it. The question i have in mind is, if people do not want zergs, why make certain that when NF arrives, we WILL zerg? Sure we need a realm defence, sure we will need zergs at times, so these kinds of events are surely useful. But for love of the hibernian gods, lets not make the game a complete zerg if we do not want to? For those who does wan't to zerg, well, there will surely come to that aswell.

I'm just sayin, let not put our minds into zerging before we know what NF will look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom