Hows stealther RvR these days?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
First of all, dont flame, this is a serious post :)

Im planning on dusting off my pre ToA fully SI kitted Infil and getting her TOA'ed now that im almost back from Iraq. However I would like to know if things are still the same as it was back then when I actually quit playing her.

Do people still INSIST on running at least duos? Cus I'd hate to kit her out and just get killed by someone who wont solo.

Are there actually any new stealthers around so my RR4 infil has a chance against someone instead of getting raped by RR10+s ?

Please oh please tell me that at least some stealthers scatters and dont just camp bridges all day.

Maybe someone remember her? Totallyhot Chick the Briton Infiltraitor? :)

Btw just 32 days to go now :clap:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
My wonderful 3l9 shade tries to solo.
Ineffectively most of times tbh cause of zerging mofos of much higher level than him :D

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Rough guess I'd say 1/10 mostly solo, but almost only high rrs. Another 1/3 solo or duo a lot but rarely zerg. The remainder either solo once in a blue moon and zerg a lot, or zerg exclusively, RR doesn't seem to factor into this.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Aran only tends to go out now if he has a chance to get enhancements off someone, i try to run solo but hardly ever find soloers out there now.

I would advise getting high MoS then when you see the multiple shadows approuching you know not to watse what RA's you have.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
shit.

FG's add/hunt you
casters add/hunt you
stealth zergs add/hunt you
solo's add
gay cait sidhe's hunt you

that said the very rare occasions you get a solo fight and it ends without some twat stood waiting to get the rp's after one of you dies it makes it worth it, win or lose.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
its shit at the moment. Especially with iRVR in hibernia, impossible to find a solo fight - unless its early in the afternoon.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Stealther wars are better than ever!Hib pryds finally brought some stealth grps worthy a rumble, high RR rangers developed NS pets and Justins groupies also get together regular for a gangbang:)

The problem as I see it nowdays is that DAoC is no longer a game where you can choose where to RvR, like you could in OF.

Nowdays you HAVE to go to either the bridges or the ongoing keep fight and ofc its going to be zerged there since so many ppl at such a little area. The game is fucked up beyond...if I where you i'd NEVER reactivate my subs again but wait for another NONE Mythic game to enter the scene of none cartoon MMORPGs.

P.S If you can find time to play late night, then i'd say its good RvR since only 100-150 plp online then and most kids are in bed and that gives worthwhile RvR with no adds, nice duells, and no rr8-10 full groups roaming and killing/ruining ongoing fights.

My two cents.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
rr6L3 NS trying to solo, doing good till primetime :m00:

p.s. i always solo tbh!!

Ballistixxx

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
zerg, zerg, zerg, zerg, porkbelly zerg

Rofl at you mate. quite funny. we ran into a few zergs of stealthers ourselves lately, and that gimp sneakysauage and co who wont fight us unless we have people already attacking.we are only 3 most of the time

Pathetic

Fledgling Freddie
its gay.
Scouts seem to be adding even more than usual, Irvr is more like zerg rvr and the few soloers around are rr7. yay! So my ickle rr4 cant really do a thing, killed nichii a few times tho :) (hugs) :p

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Ballistixxx said:
Rofl at you mate. quite funny. we ran into a few zergs of stealthers ourselves lately, and that gimp sneakysauage and co who wont fight us unless we have people already attacking.we are only 3 most of the time

aww, only 3? thats ok then :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I don't enjoy daoc at all anymore. Only thing I play for is 8v8 rvr. But noo000000ooo0o0o0o0o0o0o everyone must add cos it's a MMORPG MEIGHTS !

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
i love stealther rvr atm its great and am getting loads of rps expect to die a lot tbh but thats the game

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Fighting Alb stealthers is not fun at the moment. Infil + 20% meleedamage makes it a very boring fight.

I solo, I group, I add, I zerg and I have fun. :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
soloing only with my r3 sb. atm it's crap because of iRvR but before it was actually possible to solo without getting added, cowned, zergedor whatever.

occy

Loyal Freddie
Haggus said:
I don't enjoy daoc at all anymore. Only thing I play for is 8v8 rvr. But noo000000ooo0o0o0o0o0o0o everyone must add cos it's a MMORPG MEIGHTS !

autoreneval off, u can thank me later.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
i love stealther rvr atm its great and am getting loads of rps expect to die a lot tbh but thats the game

having one infil grapple and 3 scouts shoot the target down must be nice rps indeed. it made me laugh though, especially since i got my 1v1 later ;) <3

anyhoo, personally i think stealther rvr is fucking lovely atm. been playing my shade for about a week now and ive gotten really nice fights with many many people. the people I considered the worst adders of them all have actually waited for me to finish fights before killing me, or even just left me be.

albs having so many relics doesn't make it easy, and ofcourse theres the frustration sometimes but most of the time it really is great. :p im recording everything for my shade vid but i want to take my time for it, so i cant show you my perspective just yet. :D

got 247 solo kills, 324 deathblows atm! i soo want the solo title :D

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Nichii said:
rr6L3 NS trying to solo, doing good till primetime :m00:

p.s. i always solo tbh!!

Nerf u tormentin my ickle grey infy...i keep finkin u gona PA me and get teh 1337 1rp...but the /hugs and /dance are good =)

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to be improving last couple of days even with iRvR, people seem to be spreading out a little more and even going in HW, had a few good fights there earlier today. Far north of emain seems good too - ridge to the west of bowl up to water (boat dropoff) and east along to the junction north of the bridge. Quite a lot of solo stealthers out even a few low RR, plus a few brave visibles. Seem to be a lot of dedicated adding rangers though, not counting porkbelly&co who thankfully stick around the zerg.

I still prefer the previous rvr situation but can't complain too much, its getting better as more people spread out.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Void959 said:
Seem to be a lot of dedicated adding rangers though, not counting porkbelly&co who thankfully stick around the zerg.

Don't worry about that lot. I am sure they wear paper armour :D

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Go to to emain and you get added on by Fg or tower camping scouts and after a while they all seem to look like the same as there are soo many of them.

So you tire of this and think " i know ill go to Bled" cant be any worse. Then ..

Go to Bled and you get retards camping Bled corner / Bridge and the boat drop off point cause they dont have the skills to play their chosen classes in proper visual rvr. (*cough* SH *cough*)

So at the end of the day you do a few runs get hammered, quit for a while have a time out, etc then log back on and rinse repeat. And guess wat if were ever you choose to go the retards are still there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom