How's DAoC nowdays?

RobbanPobban

Fledgling Freddie
I've been away for, what is it now... two years I think. I'm a little curious how the game is nowadays with the new expansions, catacombs and that last one?

How's the RvR and NF holding up?

Been looking at the server stats and noticed there are some classic servers around, worth playing?

Overall it look rather empty but I'm a little keen on maybe getting back into the game untill Warhammer Online is released. Hopefully it's got the same class as DAoC had back in the days.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
NF is fine now people are used to it, catacombs and DR add some good new content. ToA has now been made really really easy. Solo fights are few and far between from what i hear from stealthers. As far as fg vs fg goes, the action is ok but varies a lot.

Classic servers: Imo, perfectly fine for the experience of playing on a non toa server if you have a set group, otherwise, useless imo.

Hope this helps.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
robban! long time no see... lets just say.. 2handed SB's that can change to blunt damage when needed.. likey? :)

RobbanPobban

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
robban! long time no see... lets just say.. 2handed SB's that can change to blunt damage when needed.. likey? :)

Heya ilaya, yes indeed. Long time no see. SBs with 2h Maces you say..? Gives me the shivers...

Anyway, I might pop in again, dunno tho. Depends on the amount of people on peak hours ;)

See you around

Gamah

Banned
The game is holding up well, the style has changed a bit since the old days. Bridge camping in rvr is rampent, and "Irvr" (RvR which allows both realms to port into an enemy land" is the new "preffered" rvr type. Keep takes are not so common anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom