Howdy All

• Thread starter old.[3dK]Snoopy
  • Start date
R

Rumble

Yes, you may ask a question but next time make it an intelligent one.

what is wrong with stopping the enemy following you to the flag by killing them as soon as they leave the respawn

You muppet. Do you have any idea how much time you are wasting on actually killing someone as they leave respawn? Well I suppose a camping Demo would but how often do you see an attacking Demo setting a respawn pipetrap as he runs to the flag. If you are a llama probably lots of times but normally this doesn’t happen.

would you fire two rockets as a solly and think nahh i wont fire anymore it might be classed as spamming, no would you bollocks, u would fire em till you killed the unfortunate fool who crossed your path.

You sound as though you really haven’t had much clan match action. In the very rare occasions a Soldier is up front on offense his main task would be to support his teammates and punch a hole for them, NOT to dither around DMing enemy that leave respawn.

The only time a Demo goes on offense is to either blow a grate or to spam an enemy defensive position, NOT to camp outside enemy respawn and pipebomb the enemy leaving. Whilst this may be a valid '-RS-' tactic its not one that many people condone.

Next time Bahney may I suggest that you are the one that thinks before posting. You already have made yourself out to be a bit simple, heres hoping you can recover from your stupidity........oh wait it is already too late for that.

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

It is annoying how many clans do employ these 'lame' tactics. I seriously think someone should write a rule book on the do's and dont's of clan matches, it seems a vast majority would need to take a look.

Its all about sportsmanship at the end of the day, dont do something you wouldn't want someone to do to you, thats what it comes down to.

E

echo

forgive him :) he is a defender just like me, so only rarely do we experience the delights of an enemy base ;) :rolleyes: :(

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Well I think Tempest and Eliminator covered it all there

Yeh it might be time to write those unwritten rules of play but these 2 Snoopy and bahney would probably still ignore them

E

echo

probably, never mind, as i said before, shame we're not all like you

O

old.***Bahney***

hmn i would like to clear up a few things, firstly i dident mean stand there and lay a pipe trap out side of the respawn, what i ment was to use the "primary" weapon in this case the gren launcher, i have seen someone fire 1/2 grens at the enemy respawn and if i am honest, as a supporting solly i have thrown A nail bomb outside of an enemy respawn to give my medics a chance to get the flag after all i am there to support them if that means standing in the enemy base waiting for some action to come my way then so be it, is there something wrong with this well yes and no, the temptation is there to do it but should you i personally dont have a problem with it if it happened to me i wouldent care, but i rarely go in attack anyway, and as for a demoman i hate that class. hey i am the first to complain if some one backtracks or even worse spams, and believe me i am not guilty of that. god i hate it when spammers do it all the time because they have no other skill then to tap a grenage button 3 times. Myself and snoopy are very strict on backtracking and spamming-

(note from snoopy)

"the time i spammed that moon refers to i have apologised for, it was the last like 30 seconds of the map, a map i had never played before, and i had died every other second, in short i was acting like a frustrated newbie, not any more"

-And we are proud to say we have no one in our clan that does it. anyway i hope i got my point across and put a end to this strange post, i mean all it was about is a new name for christs sake, i was gonna change mine but i dont think i will bother, lol

:puke: :) :clap: :p

hmn cool faces

O

old.Squally

Oh no, its a TFC lameness arguement :rolleyes:
Oh well :)

E

echo

heh, shall we all piss of to the general forum for some bitchin' ?:D

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Play how you want people will make up thier own mind's