Attention all you TFC loving fools

1Jesta

Barrysworld are to hold a ' testing ' period next wednesday ( 19th June ) , this is basically to test server loads etc, so theyve asked me to organise a 32 player game.
Yes yes we all know 32 player TFC just dosent work very well, sooooo we are gonna have a 4 team murderball game, lasting 40 mins with all classes set to 1, meaning only 1 sniper, 1 solly, 1 hw, 1 demoman etc.
So, I basically need 3 teams ( as [A&I] and -[ND]- will have a combined team :p ) to play against us.
The best bit is there are prizes involved here, so if you fancy a bit of a laugh, and would like to take part in this test and possibly win a few prizes , then reply to this topic.
The first 3 teams of serious note ( i.e not a clan that someones just made up and has 2 members ) to sign up on this thread will have first dabs.

V

vuz

i'm playing demoman - just you try and stop me....

btw. i believe this is a test of their login system :eek:

[afk said yes in the news post comments Jesta]

1Jesta

Yep you are right, its a test for there login system and server loads.

/me slaps self

Therefore you must be a registered BW member, which all of the people who played in S6 and the current 5v5 ' should ' be.

So up until now its [A&I] -aFk- ( when I speak to them to confirm )

O

old.daleh

32player spamfest

i r interested... #log if you need me ta

O

old.IoNs

sounds cool

what have barrysworld actually changed on there login system?

O

old.Popzy

Sounds Cool

Dr. will play..

We are up for it..

Popz

V

vuz

IoNs: the idea is you have to login to get access to the servers. Its a necessity for pay-to-play which, like it or hate it, is a near certainty for public servers [and not just for BW] - I believe prizes for previous 32 player games [for other games such as JK2] have been along the lines of free access for a good period of time...

O

old.Carwash

Im sure i can rustle together the [-M8-] 4Fought team :D

#max8

V

vuz

oo - fair bit of interest - btw its 8v8v8v8 rather than 4v4v4v4 m8 :p

M

Moön

I got an ace map I'm recomending to Jesta, each of the 4 teams has a base big enough for a 4 man defense :D

O

old.[DW]Storm

[DW] - (Digital Warfare) Will enter - Any problems Come see scott in #digwar

S

shagaire

Was a GG imo. Vuz the server seemed v good for 32 man, pinging 120 on it on isdn but i expected worse.

Oh and [IR] won :)

Shame there were some bad losers after but who gives a fuck.

R

rty

rah that game was cool, server was fine even for me on 56k :) thx for arranging it, twas fun :)

M

Mörgoth

umm... someone already has Morgoth (i knew that), Mórgoth, Morgóth, Mórgóth, and to avoid looking like a mong by adding various 0's or 7's to replace various o's or t's in my name, I have to look like a frickin GERMAN. :p

(no offense to any Germans - in truth I'm sure the fact that I'm using an umlaut over the first o in my name has caused me to make a significant leap up the forum social ladder :x)

M

Moön

ph34r the umlaut :D

Only thing now is now how on earth do I log in at work when that carracter isnt present on the keyboard :/

M

Mörgoth

Moon you know how to use alt key combos? The o with an umlaut is brought up from the character map by pressing and holding alt, then typing 0246 on the numeric keypad, then releasing alt.

ö

voila! :D

Users who are viewing this thread