How would you like to die?

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to die saving someones life. Say there's a small kid in the road and a lorry is racing towards him... I'd run out push the kid away and ... *Splat*. Or I'd like to go in my sleep.

I guess I'd like to know I was going to die (say the doctor gives me a month to live) so I can make preperations for my family and say some goodbyes, tie up loose ends e.t.c. and maybe burn up my credit card and do lots of things I could not afford to do in the past :/

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Well Im hoping for Clinincal imortality and eternal youth to be discovered before I die (Which is actually quite possible in the next 50 years btw, so don't scorn it).

So I'm looking at something heroic on a far away planet about 800 or so years from now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
SAS said:
I'd like to die saving someones life. Say there's a small kid in the road and a lorry is racing towards him... I'd run out push the kid away and ... *Splat*.

Actually - I'll amend mine.

I'd like to die laughing at the stupid kid :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Looking up at the biggest tsunami ever. Something about them fascinates me, if I was going to experience the awe and helplessness of it once it might as well be before it mangles me.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Before my wife, cos it wouldn't be worth living without her.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Bob Monkhouse said:
Quietly and peacefully in my sleep like my grandad, not screaming and crying like his passengers
:D

(PS:FUCKING 3 CHAR LIMIT!!!!11`)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
When the universe eventually implodes after 150 biliion billion billion years of me runling it as supreme overlord of all things and wishing my clones in all the other universes all the best and hurry up with the time fiddling machine to bring my universe back online.

I'm not ambitious enough maybe.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Stimpy said:
Killed in my home on mars by a death ray, at the age of 85 by my martian neighbour after a dispute over a ditch....and having slept with his wife.....and daughter....at the same time.

Maybe ive watched too much tv but sleeping with Martians really doesnt appeal to me.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
babs said:
Looking up at the biggest tsunami ever. Something about them fascinates me, if I was going to experience the awe and helplessness of it once it might as well be before it mangles me.
Yes, I like this one a lot!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
raw said:
Dunno really never thought about it, one way i'd hate to go is drowning :(
Apparently when drowning, after the initial panic you get a sense of euphoria or something. (This is from people who've been resusitated, natch)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Peacefully in my sleep like my Uncle Johnny - but not screaming in helpless terror like his passengers =:)
Only joshing :(

Me - I'd prefer to die on me ownsome.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
On the battlefield after slaying my foes, with my sword in my hand.

Sorry.

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Lazarus said:
Peacefully in my sleep like my Uncle Johnny - but not screaming in helpless terror like his passengers =:)
Only joshing :(

Me - I'd prefer to die on me ownsome.

FS, pinch someone elses line why doncha?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Deadmanwalking said:
Personally i would want to go in the middle of something. None of this quietly in your sleep shit for me.

I would want to be the filling in a Angelina Jolie and Kate Beckinsale sandwich.

Thanks.

SparKeh

Fledgling Freddie
personally i would like to go a hero or saving someones life, or better still the life of someone i care about, like if it was a wife, son, daughter etc. I'd prefer that than someone random person.

I would hate to drown or be burnt alive, or buried alive. I think i will die of an electric shock or something though cos i am always scared of drilling into wires at work :) or i could see myself being another figure on the northern irelands road victims list due to a drink driver or something.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I'd be quite happy to die in a plane crash ... as long as Leggy is there and I can have one last moment of utter hilarity as I see the look on his face

:flame:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Xtro said:
I would want to be the filling in a Angelina Jolie and Kate Beckinsale sandwich.

Thanks.

Wouldn't one of them have to have a strap-on if it was a sandwich?

I'm intrigued.

SparKeh

Fledgling Freddie
the other way to die would be by heart attack after being fucked senseless by some hot chick who does the lot

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I would wanna die in a funny way. So when people think about me after i die - they wouldnt be sad they would just think what a idiot. And not be sad, i dont want people feeling sad after i have gone.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Trem said:
Wouldn't one of them have to have a strap-on if it was a sandwich?

I'm intrigued.

And the problem is? :p

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Lazarus said:
So...your grandad was my Uncle Johnny?

Spooky :eek7:
So your uncle Johnny was Bob Monkhouses relative too? Pretty sure I heard him use that joke in the early 90's. :p

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Rubric said:
Maybe ive watched too much tv but sleeping with Martians really doesnt appeal to me.

They may not really be aliens the fact that they live on mars would class them as Martians yet they could be human :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom