How would YOU like a new customer service?

Would you like for Mythic to take over customer service from GOA?

• Yes

Votes: 125 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 49 28.2%

• Total voters

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Goa

I reported to GOA several times missing items, some of them i got back some of them i didnt. Still missing 2 artis and 2 items and one of the items is quest and class based so i cant repeat it again and no its not for sale so even if i had 1000p still would be worth 0 niente nada nitz etc.

I even sent a SS of one of artis on backpack and still nothing... even if they would return the arti not activated i wouldnt care.

As for rigthnow or any "helpdesk" from GOA im afraid to say they couldnt keep up even if population was 1/3 of prydwen and honestly i cant understand how a SS proving i had item dosent make a imediate refund of arti.

So yes im not happy with GOA and i think altho they are trying theyr best to get items back i would advise them o request more ppl and make a weekly information to players on currenct item status instead of that annoying "Under Investigation"

best regards

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
Just so you know.. goa have a gm in their office frim 10am till 11pm CET monday - friday.

If you have a major problem in the evening.. rightnow it with URGENT in the title... normally gets their attention pretty fast

11PM CET = 10PM GMT. The servers don't stop at 10PM. :p

All my ML raids on Sunday run the risk of bugs stopping them. What can I do about it? Wait until Monday when someone comes into the office.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
GReaper said:

All my ML raids on Sunday run the risk of bugs stopping them. What can I do about it? Wait until Monday when someone comes into the office.
usual they use another day, cause on monday it's reading trough rightnow and laughing and drinking coffee and such.. and you might not be first in the que, so you have to wait maybe until wednesday(sp?) before you get the reply "i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we can't do jack for you - later!"

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
goa is fine. never had eny problems, and when i have used rightnow, i have gotten the answer in 3-5hs.

and for the item restore, PLZ give a better solution to this, when you have 1mil of items to restore!! i would go out of my fucing mind if i had to restore thousands of items all day. they could say that they dont care about the items, becouse you dont own them enyway. becouse they want ppl still left to play they dont have eny other option.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:

wanna work 24h days and and in the weekend. go ahead! goa gms are ppl too!!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
there is a thing called *shifts*... heard of it?

You quit the game, maybe you can stop all the predictable whining like a little bitch now? Afteral anything GoA do cant affect you now.

Most the people, like you, whine and yet havent even spent 10seconds trying to gather information about the job which they do. Maybe im at an advantage because i have bothered to chat to GM's, and also got a full discription of the job after a phone conversation with requiel.

The GM job is far from just being - Get to office>look in game>look in rightnow>deal with tickets.... That is just a small portion of what they need to do anyways. And as for shifts, it may be handy but i see no need for them to work 24hr's in the office (additional costs = additional subs) and sure it is a pain at weekends however you can contact them at times and if they can they will help you out (in their OWN time). Do they get respect for all the times they done this? Not really! so why would they care about a whine like this?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
there is a thing called *shifts*... heard of it?

yes there are things like that. but more ppl cost a heck of alot money. and if you are willing to pay up to 20 eur per month then it shouldnt be a problem.

and as stated above meny ppl dont even know how hard is to work as a admin/GM, thats why they whine wehn they cant get done instantly. have you ever thought that there might be 50 ppl before you asking to fix some problem and so on??

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Kaun_IA said:
yes there are things like that. but more ppl cost a heck of alot money. and if you are willing to pay up to 20 eur per month then it shouldnt be a problem.

This 24/7 customer service thing is so expensive that Mythic charge a huge $14.95 per month for it!

Corran

Part of the furniture
GReaper said:
This 24/7 customer service thing is so expensive that Mythic charge a huge $14.95 per month for it!

Difference is, Mythic dont have to pay anyone a subsidery for the rights to run the game. So we get the game at basically the same price as them in US but we dont get the 24/7 customer service because that part the money is used to pay for the rights... that how i see it anyways :s

CuddleBunny!

Banned
i quit daoc thanks to goa \o/
wonder if i tell mythic, wil they move my account to US? :<

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
Difference is, Mythic dont have to pay anyone a subsidery for the rights to run the game. So we get the game at basically the same price as them in US but we dont get the 24/7 customer service because that part the money is used to pay for the rights... that how i see it anyways :s

Mythic use part of their subscription fees to fund their development of the game. GOA use part of their subscription fees for rights to the game.

How much of the subscription fees each company actually gets after all the costs, nobody knows!

Dorimor1

Banned
It pisses me off when people who don't get their items back whine all day about GoA's customer service, then when they get them back its like 'well done GoA, great job' ..

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I have two very different sides to this.

One one hand my mid/pryd char is still naked, despite GOA saying that I haven't lost any items off him.
On the other hand Requiel logged on at 11pm CET on a sunday (while he was supposed to be eating tea) to try and save an ML raid that was struggling because of player error. :fluffle:

I think they probably have a little way to go in terms of customer support. Adding someway of creating a rightnow request through an ingame menu, so I didn't have to go try and find a website outside the game when I wanted to report a bug would be a start (and probably not that technically difficult). But things are getting better from how they used to be and all I can really ask is they keep up the work in identifying how to improve the service in the way they have been recently.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
simple solution - hire more people, or work faster and more efficient ;o

Better solution, get rid of the clueless nubs that are there atm & bring in people that KNOW what they are doing, cuz it pretty fkin obvious they aint a clue what to do & take far too long sorting it.

I bet those who lost items who STILL have not had them back wont be refunded the amount of days theyve waited for the items to be restored, which they should because alot of people aint been able to play like they did due to f00ked up templates..Any decent company would try there hardest to keep customers happy, GoA have done very little to keep its customers happy & in some cases even refused to give certain items back because there DB does not show that they had the item before (how the fk can you rely on a DB when it was the DB that was f00ked in the 1st place, ok you have backup DB..whats to say THAT wasnt f00ked to?). Yes im sure people did try to lie to get free items etc, but at the end of the day it was YOUR fuck up in the 1st place, if it wasnt to your fuck up people wouldnt be trying to get *free* items but in return you are also punishing the honest people who have been refused items that were lost & i can vouch for at least 2 people who did lose certain items & goa/mythic refused to credit them back.... Excellent CS i must say :/

as soon 1 prob has been started to be sorted (such as loss of items) another 1 pops up, this aint a 1 off thing, lately there are problems all over the show, even down to the good ol connection problems which we have at present for the past few weeks.

Id just wish for a decent company (such as CCP) to take over daoc, at least there CS is A1 & they know how to run an mmorpg properly ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
The GMs ive never had an issue with - they do their best (which is often well above the call of duty) in a difficult situation. But quite frankly their constantly hamstrung from doing their job by the company behind them.

And its obvious they cant give the restoration job to untrained boobs - how would you like for your mate xxx in guild xxx to get 100p because he pestered or knew the person in question etc etc.

That said im more than a touch annoyed that the restorations im waiting on havent been done heading towards 2 months later. <shrug>

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh ive had no problems with GOA. they got my lost items sorted on 2 chars within 3 weeks. everything i lost was back where it belonged and a nice cash sum to replace the amount of lost items from my vault and backpack.
ok i lost a few RARE scrolls. but at the end of the day the scrolls will drop agen eventually.

usa admins may well get back to you quicker but tbh nine times outta ten its with a message "sorry but your problem is not deemed serious enough for somebody to deal with it" or sommat like tht.. so what good is it if u get tht response.... at least here we complain and sommat gets done.. may take time but it WILL get dealt with. as i personally know one of the admins IN RL i know how much work he does.. u say he goes in to work has a coffe and a laugh at the righnow's.. he has explained how much is actually involved in his job and tbh.. most of the whiners here cudnt do the job.. if u think u can then fuking apply to help out FOC... otherwise STFU whinging and get on with it..... Remember its a MMORPG not RL... these guys can only do so much. if u dont like it.. u do have a choice.. think about it all those who flame admins and GOA!!!

EDIT* FOC = Free Of Charge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom