How would YOU like a new customer service?

Would you like for Mythic to take over customer service from GOA?

• Yes

Votes: 125 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 49 28.2%

• Total voters

CuddleBunny!

Banned
I am fed up with GOA, wich seems to be unable to do any fucking thing right...
i'm thinking i cba to play this awsome game anymore, due to goa's countless fuckups...

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Well the in game help from mythic kinda sucked too imo. You had to actively wait in game for several hours before you got help. Then I prefer rightnow, it might take 24 hours but at least you don't have to sit and wait.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
and you feel good about goa's subscruption page beeing fucked 90% of the times you try to subrscibe, the server crashing, then goa gives free play equal to the days lost to those who didnt loose any items, and giving shitloads of cash and items to those who lost something and fucking up economy completely for those that didnt get any refunds, rightnow takes days to sort out something etc. ?
goa needs to read Customer Service for dummies and How to run a network for dummies tbh

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
allthough they trying hard (at goa that is).

they still can't manage to run the game properly....

i hope goa leaves.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Mythic's Customer Support does sound a lot better :e

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I haven't had any serious problems on the US servers, so I can't really compare their service in that way. What I did notice, however, was that it took GOA several days (up to a week, or several) to respond whenever there was anything I wanted to know/wanted fixed, or whatever. Mythic, on the other hand, replied within the hour, which leads me to think they're doing a better job, tho you can hardly judge them by responce time, I guess.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I am often in contact with GoA via rightnow on vairous matters and most the time it is sorted within a 24hr period.

They do what they can considering the situations they are in at the time, yes the prydwen screw has put people in a bad position but they are doing what they can to fix it, and the GMs working extra hours to try fix it sooner even though it wasnt their fault in teh first place. Got to give them respect for that.

As for subscription, in 3years i only ever had one time that i couldnt resub. And more to the point it isnt directly goa's fault as far as i can make out. The subscription side is dealt with by another company. Most the time this invoice problem is if you sod up the subscription (pay with card that out of date, got no money etc) and it purposely set up so that you cant get charged twice for the same subscription period you most likely find.

Instead of whining like a little bitch why dont you be constructive? What can they do to fix the problems you see etc? Only that way can they think "hmm they got a point"

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
i'm thinking i cba to play this awsome game anymore, due to goa's countless fuckups...
Look mate I know's hard to stay positive about all this,I lost my temper too other day about all problems but as a friend explained they are probably doing there best right now and it's not like they sit there thinking "oh let em sweat it out a bit longer we got some riots to attend"(my quote not friends)
Best thing is just to try ride it out and hope normal gameplay resumes soon,then make your decision to quit if problems are still occuring after a while.
Don't really the get the poll as Mythic sold the rights to Goa,so why would they wanna take over and comprimise the U.S servers?
They made a mint and probably are doing still off it.
When servers were down I blame Mythic for slow response time and info given to Goa.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dandare said:
Look mate I know's hard to stay positive about all this,I lost my temper too other day about all problems but as a friend explained they are probably doing there best right now and it's not like they sit there thinking "oh let em sweat it out a bit longer we got some riots to attend"(my quote not friends)
Best thing is just to try ride it out and hope normal gameplay resumes soon,then make your decision to quit if problems are still occuring after a while.
Don't really the get the poll as Mythic sold the rights to Goa,so why would they wanna take over and comprimise the U.S servers?
They made a mint and probably are doing still off it.
When servers were down I blame Mythic for slow response time and info given to Goa.
i dont pay to wait for goa to fix their problems, i pay subscirption to them, therefor i dont give a rats ass about who's fault it is. if i want poor service i can go to mcdonalds, and pay less.
and you say they do their best, yes i'm sure they do - but in this matter their best isnt good enough.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
i dont pay to wait for goa to fix their problems, i pay subscirption to them, therefor i dont give a rats ass about who's fault it is. if i want poor service i can go to mcdonalds, and pay less.
and you say they do their best, yes i'm sure they do - but in this matter their best isnt good enough.
aye you pay just like everyone else,and like I pay for 3 subs,but making silly polls like this has a very negative affect on players.
There are numerous whines like this,why did'nt you just make a post there?
In my opinon polls should be made if only in a constructive way that people can vote on and there might be an outcome at the end of it.
Cmon lets have old friendly Mord back,your starting to sound like Tallwiz over this matter and he made a right fanny of himself on here.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
i'm just a bit upset cause i feel like goa fucked me over real bad after server crash.. everything has just gonne downhill since then.. today i was gonna go on greapers ML9 raid with my sorc, so that i could farm the last items for my cleric's template, but now i prolly gotta wait another 2 months for that :/

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Main problem is charectar restoration..

This is one theory i have had... im prob wrong.

A employee can work XXXX hours per month, They used them pretty fast with from what i saw , Xalin logged on round the clock..

They have used the hours up and now cant legally work.

Just a theory!

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Infanity said:
Main problem is charectar restoration..

This is one theory i have had... im prob wrong.

A employee can work XXXX hours per month, They used them pretty fast with from what i saw , Xalin logged on round the clock..

They have used the hours up and now cant legally work.

Just a theory!
simple solution - hire more people, or work faster and more efficient ;o

raid

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
simple solution - hire more people, or work faster and more efficient ;o

Working on the important issues instead of hurrying with the pvenerfs (cyrek etcetc), adding completely worthless 7th relics or pve events in agramon could also do the trick.

And I'm not just a "bitter fg rvr guy" whining about pvecontent in rvr zones - it's soon 2 months since I reported some missing items as well...

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic's customer service kinda sucks too. Had to use it twice, once when I had a bugged quest. It took 5 appeals over nearly three weeks before they stopped either cancelling my /appeal without replying or sending me an auto reply that didn't answer my question (the same autoreply everytime in fact). The second time was on a ML4 raid when the stone didn't drop from Seti. We appealed it and carried on with the raid. Despite the fact that the stats said the average wait time was less than half an hour, we still hadn't got an answer 3 hours later so everyone logged as we couldn't finish the raid. I know a lot of people on the US servers who never use /appeal when they have a problem as they don't trust the CSRs to sort it.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Love getting 3 day ban from goa when they cant give me a 100% reason why getting banned :worthy: When i had my 3 day ban for "stealing" an mob they could not tell 100% what i did wrong just that i should have known better :eek7:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
i got banned for crossrealming, i was in my own realm talking to a hib that used a friends account - and the hibs involved didnt get banned cause there was no proof, even tho he said in groupchat that he was xxxxxx from hib/pryd etc. -.-
so basicly i got banned for playing my toons

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I'm quite content with GOAs customer service. Though I don't like their recent banning policies. Emote 'spamming', and now cross-realming.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Well tbh, i've havent had any problems with GOA, but ye the recent ban reports of Cross-Realming and emotion spams, is very lame to ban someone, for example if they are really gonna ban ppl for using emotions then they shouldnt have been added to the game in the first place.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Personally I don't enjoy having to wait an hour before being able to switch to a different realm since cluster, as I might play on Excal a little when bored, but having to wait an hour after logging there, while getting group invites in the mean time, just doesn't make it worth logging on there. The sole reason for the hour of waiting would be relic raid blabbing, or that's the only reason I can think of, which wouldn't really help now anymore. People have to take several keeps/towers in order to even get near the relics, which anyone could notice in time, so crossrealming to tell people a raid is going on wouldn't really help that much. Besides, in that hour you could tell half the server what's going on through irc/msn.

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
For a example, Mythic support restore lost artifact and items that you've for an example:
drop on the ground my mistake

Goa does not help you with that, and its complete bullshit.
I've got friends that play US and they say that the Gamemasters/general support are more active, alot nicer and faster.

Mammon

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
I'm quite content with GOAs customer service. Though I don't like their recent banning policies. Emote 'spamming', and now cross-realming.

Emote spamming shouldnt be banned but the other issue is a killer.. :S
Nothing like some ghay that got a mincer stuck to some solo sorc to spy on that ghay for hes ns or w/e! :p

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
So how many would acctualy use the option, if given, to move there account to US servers.

*Upside seams to be better coustomer service, more players online gifs "better RvR" (overall more active atleast) and it seams theres faster ingame help. Better server ISP than Opentransit.
*Downside would be more camped artis, thats boring. Perhaps also abit to mutch zerging in RvR. Duno how connnection over atlantic works but, possibly 1ms higer ping response.

The only thing Mythic would have to do if all Pryd/Excal moved to US, that would be to increase /bg limit to 400 or so.

I'd move to US if I had the option to move all my char there, ofc I'd hate myselfe when I never could get any more artis due to they would be over camped, but then again...... that many players and so few artis, atlest scroll price would not be insane.

pip

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
Bye Bye:D

pip

Banned
Click box so they take money out every mounth no stress then:)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
I am often in contact with GoA via rightnow on vairous matters and most the time it is sorted within a 24hr period.

They do what they can considering the situations they are in at the time, yes the prydwen screw has put people in a bad position but they are doing what they can to fix it, and the GMs working extra hours to try fix it sooner even though it wasnt their fault in teh first place. Got to give them respect for that.

As for subscription, in 3years i only ever had one time that i couldnt resub. And more to the point it isnt directly goa's fault as far as i can make out. The subscription side is dealt with by another company. Most the time this invoice problem is if you sod up the subscription (pay with card that out of date, got no money etc) and it purposely set up so that you cant get charged twice for the same subscription period you most likely find.

Instead of whining like a little bitch why dont you be constructive? What can they do to fix the problems you see etc? Only that way can they think "hmm they got a point"
Ive mostly had good experiences with them, although my opinion is a little sour currently as i had a character stripped during the server crash and my rightnow report has yet to recieve anything more than a automated reply

Get the impression i may as well write off the cash and armour on the toon that got stripped - how hard would it be to send out a little automated "sorry youre still waiting we are trying to fix your account but theres a queue" message to all the accounts still flagged as missing items?

Im no network/email server tech and i know how to do it so surely they can?

GReaper

Part of the furniture
There are times when RightNow is just useless though.

If your character is stuck somewhere on Friday evening, don't expect a reply until Monday. I was a victim of this back in March 2002, the same thing has happened recently to someone else.

The main problem is that GOA staff generally work daytime only. I've run various group/ML raids in the evenings which have problems - I've got little chance of getting support there and then which is when I need it. Considering most players are ingame during the evening and weekends, it would be logical to extend basic support to cover those hours.

Corran

Part of the furniture
GReaper said:
There are times when RightNow is just useless though.

If your character is stuck somewhere on Friday evening, don't expect a reply until Monday. I was a victim of this back in March 2002, the same thing has happened recently to someone else.

The main problem is that GOA staff generally work daytime only. I've run various group/ML raids in the evenings which have problems - I've got little chance of getting support there and then which is when I need it. Considering most players are ingame during the evening and weekends, it would be logical to extend basic support to cover those hours.

Just so you know.. goa have a gm in their office frim 10am till 11pm CET monday - friday.

If you have a major problem in the evening.. rightnow it with URGENT in the title... normally gets their attention pretty fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom