How to start up on Camlann for dummies.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Lothandar said:
Actually, camlann is not "rvr servers on hardmode"

Only part that is "hard" is lvling up(this has NOTHING to do with rvr servers), from that point, it's a lot easier to kill people as there are more soloers than on rvr servers, I find a lot of 1on1 fights daily, just have to be careful, and of course, having 33+13 stealth helps me pick fights too ;p

To think of it, leveling up on camlann has the bonus of you being able to kill other players for xp/ roll the best pl characters and pl yourself up. Whereas the rvr servers (good example: pryd/hib) can easily get you stalled on any level unless you have access to powerleveling.

So it's not so hard after all, only "different".

Try leveling in my home server (pryd/hib) where I came from, then come back after you tried and say if camlann is such a hardmode :p.

on alb prydwyn i lvl my 48.5 mincer on the frontiers....getting 333,000,000 xp for 1 kill is pretty good and minstrels have it pretty easy what with their utility

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i killed 3 different ppl with funny german looking names on my ranger. each one said

german: now i chain you with main
me: i dont care who your main is you were yellow and i killed you fair
german: i log my main mrburns HAHAHAHHAAHA

when the 3rd guy i killed said the same crap i replied "yeah but dont kill weinerschnitzer cause his main is mrburns....hey weird you both have the same main"

hehe nothing better than killing em again 15 minutes later and saying "so this main of yours....when is he coming?"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh bloodaxe im sorrry to have to make everyone laugh at you but its infact a MAN....its Tidus from FFX

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh yeah about the guilds. maybe impeuos legacy will accept you. they recruiting atm i cant remember the exact spelling but there is alot of em about

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
oh bloodaxe im sorrry to have to make everyone laugh at you but its infact a MAN....its Tidus from FFX

RONSO PWNS TIDUS FROM FFX...um k ..

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
I played that game, and I swear that isn't tidus. -.-

Since when did he wear glasses? When!?

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Ahem.. <points to siggy at the enchanter from prydwen>. But I did go to fin4 for some of it :D.

And Camlann exp is just a bit harder than on Hibernia/Prydwen. You can't solo, unless you find a nice spot in the middle of nowhere, or you'll just get ganked. You hardly get groups (unless guild groups), around levels 30-40. And when you do get 40+ and try to get an exp group, level 50 groups can find you and gank you yet again.

Exp is usually restricted on Camlann to the spots that noone quite know much, and they might not know this because the exp actually sucks. Whereas, on the RvR servers you can go anywhere freely without the risk of dying (except in NF), unless they are camped.

And I didn't just mean on the exp region that its harder than on RvR. Toa is way much harder than on the RvR servers, getting groups is harder unless you are guilded, or have the right classes.

Now lets play a nice game of spot the contradictions in this post :D

Shut the FUCK UP!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ame said:
I played that game, and I swear that isn't tidus. -.-

Since when did he wear glasses? When!?

its not an ingame shot its images the artist did etc

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
its not an ingame shot its images the artist did etc
FFX art looks nothing like the final thing.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Bahuuuu.. sorry to break your bubble.. but your avatar is Cloud Strife from the new FF7 movie.
so im not the only mad man thinking it was that

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
when is the film being released or is it off straight off to dvd if so when again :p

edit : barret and the silver haired men look cool :flame:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Bahuuuu.. sorry to break your bubble.. but your avatar is Cloud Strife from the new FF7 movie.

no look what you done how can i roll down mountains without my bubble....sorry for my ignorance but at least i never said it was a chick

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
final fantasy lead male characters are looking more and more like girls though

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
izikiel said:
final fantasy lead male characters are looking more and more like girls though
nevah. squall from 8 looks more blokelike than cloud, case closed :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Only on Freddies house can you start with an innocent thread talking about how to start up on Camlann, and then get into a lengthy discussion about final fantasy -.-

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
personally my favourite was a discussion about rvr or summet and in a few posts it was on about crisps

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
personally my favourite was a discussion about rvr or summet and in a few posts it was on about crisps

pringles 4tw ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
nah your missing the daddyo of the crisp world "Kettle chips"

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
bah now I'm tempted to roll a char on camlann too :( Not got the time though - gifv 5 day weekends.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
bah now I'm tempted to roll a char on camlann too :( Not got the time though - gifv 5 day weekends.
it doesnt take much time imo :p thiers always people to kill

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
though if any of you threaten me with "chain" I'll have to threaten you back with "mod" :p :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom