How to Shower...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Gungo said:
- Pee (in the shower).

aaah that reminds me of an encounter i had in my late teens in new york,

i met this really hot guy in a bar our eyes met over a crowded room, and we were drawn to eachother, we spent the night giving those little "wanna shag you silly" looks and flirting, after we could stand the tension no more he took me back to his penthouse appartment and we drank champaigne on the balcony, smooth jazz playing on the sterio and it was a beautiful warm night, some would call it balmy, one of those nights that make you sticky and slick with sweat if you even think too hard.

He took my champaigne flute from me and kissed me hard on the lips, then suggested we take a shower....

together!

we stripped, our clothes falling from our lean slick bodies, watching eachother but not touching and walked over to his shower it was all steamy and the water beaded on our skin like diamonds, he touched me like i never knew was possible stroking and licking me, i in turn touched him, stroked his body and felt his taught muscles quivvering against my tounge, just as we were about to go the full way i could hold it no longer "baby i need the toilet!" he held my face and said "do it here, where were standing, do it and i'll watch" Mm kinky i thought, i'd never done that before so i thought i'd be adventurous, as i released his eyes widened, and his breathing grew shallow and fast, he looked at me and said in a husky voice...

"dammit i thought you ment you needed to pee!! i aint cleaning that up"

we never saw eachother again after that, but im sure it will remain one of the things that will stay with us forever!

[authors note: all characters and their actions are purely part of the authers mind... ew]

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
we never saw eachother again after that, but im sure it will remain one of the things that will stay with us forever!

Yeah....so will the stains in my shower you dirty bastard! :eek:

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Ezteq said:
aaah that reminds me of an encounter i had in my late teens in new york,

i met this really hot guy in a bar our eyes met over a crowded room, and we were drawn to eachother, we spent the night giving those little "wanna shag you silly" looks and flirting, after we could stand the tension no more he took me back to his penthouse appartment and we drank champaigne on the balcony, smooth jazz playing on the sterio and it was a beautiful warm night, some would call it balmy, one of those nights that make you sticky and slick with sweat if you even think too hard.

He took my champaigne flute from me and kissed me hard on the lips, then suggested we take a shower....

together!

we stripped, our clothes falling from our lean slick bodies, watching eachother but not touching and walked over to his shower it was all steamy and the water beaded on our skin like diamonds, he touched me like i never knew was possible stroking and licking me, i in turn touched him, stroked his body and felt his taught muscles quivvering against my tounge, just as we were about to go the full way i could hold it no longer "baby i need the toilet!" he held my face and said "do it here, where were standing, do it and i'll watch" Mm kinky i thought, i'd never done that before so i thought i'd be adventurous, as i released his eyes widened, and his breathing grew shallow and fast, he looked at me and said in a husky voice...

"dammit i thought you ment you needed to pee!! i aint cleaning that up"

[authors note: all characters and their actions are purely part of the authers mind... ew]

Yeah baby...uh baby... yeah baby....uh baby.... martini baby xD

Thats one nice story xD At the beginning seemed a true story, tho when i saw shag and penthouse in the same sentence, realized it was a fake!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Yeah....so will the stains in my shower you dirty bastard! :eek:

:worthy:

Seel for fh prez, ran out of rep for you :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom