How to PL

Logi

Part of the furniture
Did 1-33 or so on my bainshee and lacks druid with my hero pulling, its ok but the passages are very dark at times and even with scalars som druid dragon BP 25% heal bonus and 2 slayer pieces (legs/arms) the damage can be spikey at times and the mobs pretty much chain snare you, still its not bad at all pity they dont drop any money

they pincer you, thats when it gets nasty

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
After I had pulled way too many mobs and got killed I went to orcs in SI.. You'd need to be an lgm tailor or else your armour is screwed within an hour! My poor little necro in his shiny new suit :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
After I had pulled way too many mobs and got killed I went to orcs in SI.. You'd need to be an lgm tailor or else your armour is screwed within an hour! My poor little necro in his shiny new suit :(

dont need to repair necros armour :p only for the +skills which isnt worth it given the rate it goes.

p.s goto graveyard and vikings, much better than orcs despite how orcs can respawn when you reset the leader :p the camp bonuses on the undeads/vikings is insane because no one ever does them + you get shed loads of XP items from the undeads which sell rather well in housing as you can turn them in from 47-50 iirc.

Everz

FH is my second home
fu for giving away my pl spots Blood.

Vikings/Ancient Zombie route was my hidden treasure, fastest 1-39 ever. Constant stream of easy purp-oj, used to do them with necro/cleric, can have the cleric in group as it is always cap xp.

Everz

FH is my second home
Since I'm so fcking uber, I'll upload the route map i have for it with quality paint skills.

Start at the first set of vikings and work that route round, then go back on yourself, works a peach. A minstrel helps but the distance between camps aren't bad and the xp is unreal with some decent salvage. Camp bonus goes through the roof.

Attachments

• lols.jpg
    lols.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 4

Punishment

Resident Freddy
It's pretty awesome alright, just be careful of buggy areas like the rock outcrop right at the corner of the map, with necro and friar buff its pretty lulz to 40

MrBic

Part of the furniture
necroing the thread but wth

where exactly is this spot on alb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom