How to PL

Logi

Part of the furniture
w/o spending plat on dumb chinese people that are extremely slow but also drain plat. i was bored and few friends were asking how the fuck i PL so quickly so i made a video... wont post it on VN cause ill get trolled, so thought id do it here cause u guys are nicer <3 lol

anyways its a 2 min clip, if you keep this up with a good tempo, get lucky charm up and guild bonus ud be able to get 50 fairly quick, prolly quicker then most chinese and ud save 80plat:

How to PL on DaoC! on Vimeo

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I can do this with my pally <o/

edit. oh wait, no I can't xD

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I have no idea where those mobs are but my mob 9 hero will be looking for zem later

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I've been there powerlevling tons of times

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You couldn't have used the GOOD version of that song could you?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
w/o spending plat on dumb chinese people that are extremely slow but also drain plat. i was bored and few friends were asking how the fuck i PL so quickly so i made a video... wont post it on VN cause ill get trolled, so thought id do it here cause u guys are nicer <3 lol

anyways its a 2 min clip, if you keep this up with a good tempo, get lucky charm up and guild bonus ud be able to get 50 fairly quick, prolly quicker then most chinese and ud save 80plat:

How to PL on DaoC! on Vimeo

not bad at all Logi, how fast can you do 1-39 down there or 1-50?

Logi

Part of the furniture
not bad at all Logi, how fast can you do 1-39 down there or 1-50?

1-39 in that session took me 35-40 mins, 1-50 i havent tried yet tbh, but i think it'll take about 3-4? hours if you keep it up, protip. bring a portable smith, its needed

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
1-39 in that session took me 35-40 mins, 1-50 i havent tried yet tbh, but i think it'll take about 3-4? hours if you keep it up, protip. bring a portable smith, its needed

mint, should pl me a molvik bb + molvik toon tbh, willing to try molvik once and once only ;p

Logi

Part of the furniture
mint, should pl me a molvik bb + molvik toon tbh, willing to try molvik once and once only ;p

haha can do, but when i PL i always ask 1p for repair costs if thats ok :p mad scalars twocks me on my wallet so bad :/ fucking bumder artifacts

Logi

Part of the furniture
how much would u charge 4 a pl tho logi?

well tbh im to impatient to go 1-50 all the way so i dno lol, 1-39 i normally ask 1p from my guildies for repairs

CorNokZ

Trying to get there on alb atm with my necro and a lvl13 french guy.. Miss calculated, ended up at mini Legion and went ld! Dunno if I should log back on or let him sit there for a while, lol :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The dude that broaght it to my attention originally was an alb farming insane clxp last year on a pally or reaver i forget which

Logi

Part of the furniture
it got nerfed allrdy? lol, maybe someone else was there abit before and its not 100% respawned

CorNokZ

Where the fook are those little critters? Aren't they in the most northern room?

Logi

Part of the furniture
Where the fook are those little critters? Aren't they in the most northern room?

on hib its so easy, just go down left side, not sure albs though, mids is a loooong way, to the right

so if hibs is left and mids is right passage, then alb is middle one! :m00:

Logi

Part of the furniture
if all the bosses have the same names on all 3 realms then, its uamhas, atleast on hib.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
im free later tonight and tomorrow, lack allrdy made an appointment with me lol 1-39

heh nps :p can do it tomorrow or something, already have a 34 eld so just need 5 lvls on that and a bot to 39.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
go me :D logi look me up if i 4get any1 in UTW ask 4 me

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Did 1-33 or so on my bainshee and lacks druid with my hero pulling, its ok but the passages are very dark at times and even with scalars som druid dragon BP 25% heal bonus and 2 slayer pieces (legs/arms) the damage can be spikey at times and the mobs pretty much chain snare you, still its not bad at all pity they dont drop any money

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom