How to kill Savage/healer group?

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Maleg_Grumpton
Group End Regen range is different for the 3 classes, AFAIK it's as follows:

Pally: Insta chant, drains power, range 1000
Shaman: Castable buff*, range 1000 on cast but 1500 for End regen (not confirmed)
Bard: Song (3 sec cast time), Range 2000

*(not sure if it takes conc, but seems to subtract from the amount of buffs you can cast)

I think Mythic logic (if it exists) is Albion gets it's End regen on a Tank class with insta chant thus is penalised by having the shortest range and power drain. Mids is conc. based and thus switched on before battle but on a semi-squishy class (if you can catch the kitting feckers) thus gets a slightly better range. Hibs is the only End regen type that can be prevented from being started (3 sec interuptable song to get it up - pardon the pun) on the squishest class (for end regen) with "gank me quick" instruments - thus has the best range with the only penalty being you have to wield an instrument.

One could argue this is negated by Hibs running with two bards, and yes it does work but a Hib group has to sacrifise something for that bonus - Albs could probably do the same by running with two Pallys again they'd be sacrifising.

All I can say is if they give Pallys 2000 range on end regen I hope they make Bard End song an insta chant.

they said many times they wont change bard end regen tho :|

A

-_-a

We tried with a friend shammy end regen
i went on range of a 1500 spell , end regen was on , few steps away and sprint started consuming endurance , so 1000 range means nothing
;p

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Turamber
Berserkers are a joke though so Midgard did need a decent light tank.

and why exactly would zerkers be a joke?

G

grejmo

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
My druid got killed by a savage/skald/savage team in the time it takes to cast 1 spreadheal on my druid (300 dex, MOTA1 while I popped MOC. Delve of spreadheal is 3.5 second, lets say I cast it in 2.5 second (I am sure its faster but who cares).

So those 3 dudes managed to chunk off 1951 hp on my druid in 2.5 seconds.

That is on a druid with highest AF available to Hibernia and highest absorb. If my druid dies in under 2.5 seconds then just about anything dies in under 5 seconds (incl. hero's who press moose). That's not fun anymore if you see that happen X times a day. It has NOTHING to do with skill/better gameplay with Mids, its just plain out of balance.

I mean, Remi, I fought you quite a few times and your MA (you?) managed to select blademaster first then hero and then bard and still you win. So you play bad and you still win.

I cannot think of a better reason why savages in particular need a nerf. Fix healers ASD, increase timer on insta-PB disease on shamans and you got some balance. Then look at RA's and get a balance in that too (Grouppurge, BAOD, SOS, BOF, PR) and RvR might actually be enjoyable to all 3 realms.

On Prydwen atm RvR is total crap. Some stubborn Hibs, some stubborn Albs and 12 FOTM Mid-groups walking around chatting in /c about their new monsterhits and reporting the location of the stubborn enemies so all 80 Mids can get some RP for the next hour.

Yes this is a whine, but it comes damn close to the truth atm on Prydwen RvR.

savage style quad/crit
skald style crit/insta dd

it doesn't happen everytime does it ?!

Happened to me as a warrior several times before to die that quick against albs..

btw, my SB got ganked by a polearm for 800+ dmg today, nerf?!

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by grejmo
savage style quad/crit
skald style crit/insta dd

it doesn't happen everytime does it ?!

Happened to me as a warrior several times before to die that quick against albs..

btw, my SB got ganked by a polearm for 800+ dmg today, nerf?!

Yeah a pole arm can hit a 1s spd and can hit upto 1k damage xD

I got 4 quads in a row earlier from some savage fuckshit **** wanker asshole, the only good players in savage groups are healers....oh and shaman can be tough too.

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
savage fuckshit **** wanker asshole
Now take a breath Matt, breath, breath, that's it let it out. Who say's Merc's don't have an emotional side :)

O

old.Sko

Yeah a pole arm can hit a 1s spd and can hit upto 1k damage xD

I got 4 quads in a row earlier from some savage fuckshit **** wanker asshole, the only good players in savage groups are healers....oh and shaman can be tough too.
lol ?
playing healer in savage group is much easier than playing it in sm group. you can even safely ld during fight tbh =D

Z

zapzap

Group End Regen range is different for the 3 classes, AFAIK it's as follows:

Pally: Insta chant, drains power, range 1000
Shaman: Castable buff*, range 1000 on cast but 1500 for End regen (not confirmed)
Bard: Song (3 sec cast time), Range 2000

*(not sure if it takes conc, but seems to subtract from the amount of buffs you can cast)

I think Mythic logic (if it exists) is Albion gets it's End regen on a Tank class with insta chant thus is penalised by having the shortest range and power drain. Mids is conc. based and thus switched on before battle but on a semi-squishy class (if you can catch the kitting feckers) thus gets a slightly better range. Hibs is the only End regen type that can be prevented from being started (3 sec interuptable song to get it up - pardon the pun) on the squishest class (for end regen) with "gank me quick" instruments - thus has the best range with the only penalty being you have to wield an instrument.

One could argue this is negated by Hibs running with two bards, and yes it does work but a Hib group has to sacrifise something for that bonus - Albs could probably do the same by running with two Pallys again they'd be sacrifising.

All I can say is if they give Pallys 2000 range on end regen I hope they make Bard End song an insta chant.

Sounds fair but then move shammy end as group con keep it on 1500 range dont care.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by old.Sko
lol ?
playing healer in savage group is much easier than playing it in sm group. you can even safely ld during fight tbh =D

Wait til 1.65 comes and then tell me it's easy ^^

Yes obviously a healer is harder to play in a caster group than a tank group.

O

old.mattshanes

Now take a breath Matt, breath, breath, that's it let it out. Who say's Merc's don't have an emotional side :)

I can put it a lot better than that if you want xD

K

kaine_1

Pally end chant (like all pally chants) stops working when mezzed/stunned though, which is another big difference between realms

O

old.Sko

Wait til 1.65 comes and then tell me it's easy ^^

Yes obviously a healer is harder to play in a caster group than a tank group.

When it comes i`ll be back to my healer =D
(if i dont quit ofc =D)

O

ovi-one

Originally posted by kaine_1
Pally end chant (like all pally chants) stops working when mezzed/stunned though, which is another big difference between realms

That's different from bard's End song because? Oh yea, silly me ... Pally isn't interruptable getting his end back up ;)

O

old.windforce

think this a reference to shaman end buf which is only interupted by the death of the shaman

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by kaine_1
Nope, Hib Bard song stops running when Bard is stunned / mezzed also I believe

A

Ardrias_Mid

Use VNboards. No better tool for killing decent classes.

G

Groborthir

savage fuckshit **** wanker asshole

If you don't edit out 'fuckshit', 'wanker' and 'asshole' I don't want to know what the **** was supposed to be. :)

C

Crenshaw

Could someone please enligthen me on what the so overpowered ASD stands for?

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Crenshaw
Could someone please enligthen me on what the so overpowered ASD stands for?

attack speed debuff

O

old.windforce

which is a pain in the rear in 1 fg vs 1 fg fights

G

Gamah

They are very hard warrior/sav/sham/healer etc grps..I have given up zerg em I say!

Users who are viewing this thread