how to kill a savager

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Artemls
You won't get away easy from a savage due to the stun style and 4 points for purge :p

You can re-snare them ;d

P

pudzy

If you miss a pa/BS on a savage, you can either pray your gona hit DF or run, in which case you will be charged down, just generally try to line up the PA, and hit cd, you should be fine, but dont get into pure melee if you can help it, quad hits hurt..

Here's my lvl 45 savage buffed hitting what I can only presume is a lvl 50 scout, 3 shots in total, in about 4seconds. If you read this, please get some thrust resist :).

lvl50scout.jpg

C

cougar-

with 2h you cant dual/tripple/quad, but you can cap attackspeed with realy slow 2h weapon and do aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of dmg.

F

Falcon

Savages hmm,

Thank god I have a bow and a hefty supply of all damage type arrows ;)

R

rokan

Originally posted by Glacier
Ways for bard to kill savage:

slam on end song, sprint and run around him in circles and blast till he goes mad.. i did it to one.. Immortal i think the name is.. he was so confused he ran into some mobs and died xp death in the end.. was a good laugh tho.. there was nothing at all he could do to me.. felt sorry for him.. atleast after he /slit ans /laughed at me..

Good that it wasnt me playing then, else I would have shot myself :)

D

Dioz

Originally posted by constanze
what can i do if a savager see me after fight runs up shouts thrust resist?

i buy new slash weapons and equip them for him?

plz give me a tactic advice

call me :p

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Artemls
You won't get away easy from a savage due to the stun style and 4 points for purge :p

the stun is v poo i heard...?

you if someone should know, kiting >>>> any class in game ;>

A

Artemls

Originally posted by froler-mid
the stun is v poo i heard...?

you if someone should know, kiting >>>> any class in game ;>

I never did any kiting ;) And yea the back stun in only 2-3sec.

D

Damon_D

Hmm would say trying to kite anyone but a warrior and a berzerker might end up with you dying.. try kite a thane , you run he blasts you with spells.. try kite a skald..hehe dd dd snare/mezz no more kiting for you..a savage.. cheap purge and self end buff = he will catch you.. a caster.. hehehe auch.. hunter same.. a shaman... Masters of kiting.. healer.. well they will just mezz you and laugh. And even a warrior or berzerker can just run of in diff direction.. running after an assasin rooted and with poison ticking away = stoopid if your pure melee...But hey I might be wrong/have no clue/been hit by the moon in the back of my head

D

Derric

Kill a savage?Well...what's wrong with a good old zerg to take him down?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Arakasi01
correct me if im wrong but dont savages have resists for slash and crush too? so it doesnt really matter if youre thrust or not

Root, pet-spam, nuke the crap out of him.

End.

O

old.Emma

give a caster some range and we`ll still get em.. cos the moment we get within 1350 units of them. there gonna get interupted for 5 seconds.

taunt shout > hit hit hit = dead caster..

hell sometimes you only need 2 hits :p

and on rare occasions one is enough :D

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Hmm would say trying to kite anyone but a warrior and a berzerker might end up with you dying.. try kite a thane , you run he blasts you with spells....

thanes blast you with his spellls!!!11 = no. ;>

berzerker and warrior - easy, just sprint right after PA and your fine.

BP stones, potions, longwind, tireless etc >>> only end buff

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by froler-mid
thanes blast you with his spellls!!!11 = no. ;>

berzerker and warrior - easy, just sprint right after PA and your fine.

BP stones, potions, longwind, tireless etc >>> only end buff

I'm sure those options are open to those too , so bp stones , potions , longwind , tireless and self end buff <<< BP stones, potions, longwind, tireless

And I'm sure the thane could get atleast 3 spell's off before you got out of range/restealth..how much dmg is that 300-600 ?? Depending on pie and resist

Berzerker and warriors.. was that not what i said..kinda ??

D

Denisée

Duva the lvl 50 savage of NP on excalibur hit for about 570+, reported by ppl he've killed.
He is a 2h hammer savage. And hit for the same as df on berserkers with additonal self haste buff.

O

old.mattshanes

Savages seem a good class,hit fast and decent damage,find zerkers tougher though maybe because they are higher realm ranks most of them and have more RA's.

B

Balbor

we'll like all classes that are really good (maybe unfairly good) they will get there nerfing, mythic just want people to buy the add on pack so they make the new classes uber, otherwize no one would play them, obviously need no skill whatsoever to use them, when a class can chain solo oranges with no downtime somethings wrong

D

darbey

With great dificulty even more so as most savages are buffed out their asses (gratuitous dig) Might try again when i get longer stun and ablative chant. Might have to get some advice of Alpha i think.

S

Shike

kite a zerker with prevent flight is a tad harder tho innit?

M

mid_Efour

whats speed h2h weps are u using and how close to 1,5 cap can u get? :p

C

Cush

should be able to hit the 1.5 sec cap with h2h weapons

R

Ragnarok1978

PBAOE tends to kill me lots.

Kiting assassins are a bitch, except if I land a stun :)

Generally, a shield spec tank that knows what he's doing is a pain as well, but then again, he most like has IP, I don't (yet).

C

Cabo-

roll a friar and use reflex, should work great against em, when it works :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom