how to kill a savager

C

constanze

what can i do if a savager see me after fight runs up shouts thrust resist?

i buy new slash weapons and equip them for him?

plz give me a tactic advice

0pin

Do what i do everytime you and Rambo dragonfangs me...release buff up run back and try again :)

C

case-rigantis

run away hope you remmebered to buy long wind realm ability

or

switch to root poison wack him and run like hell then kite him to death :D

O

old.Emma

now why would i want to tell you how to kill me :/

V

vestax

Dunno tbh savages need to be nerfed, a 2h savage can hit for (4x400 = 1600?!?) in 1 swing? pfft

O

old.Emma

now why would i want to tell you how to kill me :/

O

old.Bubble

there shouts only last 30 secs- run for 30 secs or don't use styles

C

constanze

bye the way emma i looove your new 2 hand sword its looks great si drop?

M

Mikal

Originally posted by vestax
Dunno tbh savages need to be nerfed, a 2h savage can hit for (4x400 = 1600?!?) in 1 swing? pfft

not going to happen, my savage is only 34, and specced in 2h2, but I tried testing if multiple hits works with 2h weapon, and never once did I more than one hit.

so either multiple hits don't work with 2h weapon or like I heard someone say, that it only starts at about 40+ in h2h, in which case making 4 hits with a 2h at lvl 50 is going to be very rare.

also, damage bonus from styles are only applied to the first attack (as far as I can see on the damage my savage does) and even then making 400 damage in one hit with a 2h weapon is a pretty lucky hit

A

Artemls

Originally posted by old.Bubble
there shouts only last 30 secs- run for 30 secs or don't use styles

Yea pls try and run and you see how far you get ;)

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by vestax

multiple hits is only for h2h specced savages....

1234Taz

Savage is a thrust infis worse nightmare I just wouldnt attack them if I was you ;p. With studded and thrust buff you'll be hitting for about 40/50 dmg a swing ;/ and a h2h savage will be hitting faster than you for 150/200 just on single hits.

S

sorusi

stun him and rape ;> - like with all evade relyable classes..

A

Artemls

Originally posted by Meatballs
crippling and lifebane, rinse repeat :p

You won't get away easy from a savage due to the stun style and 4 points for purge :p

G

Glacier

Ways for bard to kill savage:

slam on end song, sprint and run around him in circles and blast till he goes mad.. i did it to one.. Immortal i think the name is.. he was so confused he ran into some mobs and died xp death in the end.. was a good laugh tho.. there was nothing at all he could do to me.. felt sorry for him.. atleast after he /slit ans /laughed at me..

S

Sarnat

LOL Immmortal pwnd by bard? I gotta remember this...

A

Arakasi01

correct me if im wrong but dont savages have resists for slash and crush too? so it doesnt really matter if youre thrust or not

C

Cush

Ya run from a savage is a great tactic.. thinking they got a from back stun style ;) and that they got heal end every 5 sec for a small amount of hp. Maybe it might be a bit better to try and avoid them if you have problems killing them

S

stafford

just hunt mids near yellow mobs
most of the new classes on prydwen havent been near there computer while they where exping

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by stafford
just hunt mids near yellow mobs
most of the new classes on prydwen havent been near there computer while they where exping

lol ! its funny cos its trooooooooooooooo

O

old.Patrick-S

didnt pl my animist but surely theres a point where its better xp to use the char/get groups etc than just pl afk? :)

S

Surgeon-Elite

Savages are wicked! i got hit for 246dmg from both left and right hand... with 26 slash resist and 24 thrust (dunno which is for savage claw) that is pretty much the same dmg i take from a berserker who is not in vendo mode but berserkers left hand hits for less... darn savages seem to hurt not to mention hit hard!

S

Surgeon-Elite

whoops was meant to red not to mention hit fast

J

j000 d000d

just like zerkers

snare when they use their special ability and run

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom