How to get the 3rd English server...

L

longshot

What about we -all- pick some French server and a specific realm... like peaceful hippiehappy Hibernia... on that server... then pop in and make a huge mess speaking ->English<- all over the place and generally being a big pain in the arse. When asked what we're doing there, we'll just say that we felt like trying out the 3rd realm. That should give 'em some of their own medicine ;)

C

Coim-

Or...we could all just send GOA an email each saying "Gifv 3rd english server". Surely if enough people want it...they'd have to give us it. I'm not really bothered anyway tbh.

S

saltymcpepper

roll a /level 20 bd and go kill red cons its fun

S

Sard-Nair

lets do what longshot told us to ! BOW TO MASTER !:m00:

N

ning

Why not a german server ? They have 5 servers.
Or ... why not learn a foreigh language ?

K

katt!

or you could get a bugged account like me. i got both alb + mid on exc xD

L

-Lonewolf-

Hell no one elses just buy a bloody new one with the money you should be now breaking even seeing as its pretty obvious the Exec's wanted to increase subs as profits were not clear

Now that money should be re-invested not line their pockets and yeah I know you tech guys are not to blame but who else do we voice our concerns to :)

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by ning
Why not a german server ? They have 5 servers.
Or ... why not learn a foreigh language ?

I already know a foreign language, English :p

K

katt!

Originally posted by Coim-
Are you serious? :eek:

got a leet lvl 5 healer (with the same name as my friar) and a level 4 viking +assorted albchars.

L

longshot

Originally posted by Bagloor
I already know a foreign language, English :p

Amen!

Anyway, how about we invade Midgard and all make Kobolds... and start speaking smurf... and call it a GOA event? :)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by katt!
got a leet lvl 5 healer (with the same name as my friar) and a level 4 viking +assorted albchars.
I would kill for an account like that. :p

L

-Lonewolf-

Hes crapping ya or I will give him 5p in game HAHAAH

H

hercules-df

I like the idea of annoying the frogs, guild name Excal-Zerg or something, we could cause all kinds of mess :D

O

old.Ramas

Or you could just convince your friends to play the damn game.

After all, it's pointless having a 3rd server if it's going to be underpopulated.

N

ning

It's not french/german fault if english market is too small to get 3 servers.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Or you could just convince your friends to play the damn game.

After all, it's pointless having a 3rd server if it's going to be underpopulated.

T

Tractartus

Aye, the French and German servers got increased due to more people playing. There's no need for 3 English servers atm. And as to wanting to play 3 realms, keep one your main, play and nuke and replay on the other two.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

My vote goes to a coop server.

Or a dutch server....:D

But i guess pigs will fly before that happens...:(

A

_asq_shazzy

I wish they made a Spanish server. Sorry but I hate all Spanish people, ever since I used to play Counter-Strike back in the olden days when all you could hear and see was Spanish Cheaters.

Anyway enough with the personal information.

I believe the Co-op will be English. Remember we already have a 3rd English server this is the PvP, not sure if anyone else has said this in this thread as I haven't read the rest of the posts about from the first one. I do believe we should have another normal British server. But until Prydwen becomes more active like Excalibur then I can't see GOA making another British server.

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by GOA
u could play on a special server called Lothian during this operation and explore Dark Age of Camelot. The results were very satisfying and we decided to renew this operation but for English public this time by opening Lothian for about 2 months, starting on the 16th of October. All the details regarding this operation involving a partnership with PC zone will be published at a later date.

To reinforce the point I made on the previous page - if you want a third server, go get a population for it - tell your friends to buy PC Zone, and fill Lothian.

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by _asq_shazzy
I wish they made a Spanish server. Sorry but I hate all Spanish people, ever since I used to play Counter-Strike back in the olden days when all you could hear and see was Spanish Cheaters.

You'll probably find there are people who don't like you too, but at least they don't feel the need to bore us with this nonsense.

Oh, and GOA don't have the license for spanish DAoC, though yes, I agree it would be good for the spanish if they had their own server.

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Or a dutch server....:D

I don't think we want to see anything like :

Je selecteert de boskabouter.
Je gaat in vecht mode
Je bereid de plaag bijl stijl voor.
Je voert de plaag bijl stijl perfect uit (+21)
Je valt de boskabouter aan met uw bijl en raakt voor 97 levenspunten
De boskabouter beweegt langzamer

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom