How to get a group as a cabalist

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
liste said:
bit like infiltrators too. make people think you're a merc with a better fashion sense and you're sorted. obviously enough, you have a bot. i mean, you're an inf..
Or they could invite sexeh mercs like mine. ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
NeonBlue said:
cabbies/theurgs/sorcs....all seem to be FOTM atm...judging by what ive seen

.....so pointless thread tbh

did you actually read it?

nice post Roo as ever :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Of course he didn't read it, he's just whining for the sake of it.
If he'd read it, he'd realise it's a joke (and funny to boot). ;)

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Of course he didn't read it, he's just whining for the sake of it.
If he'd read it, he'd realise it's a joke (and funny to boot). ;)

yes i read it...yes i realised it was a joke....but didnt see the point in it as...

cabbies are solo machines and dont really need groups...so found it pointless

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
as much we I try I cant help to hate the Cabby, I mean in realm groups, they just seem to brittle and die instantly.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
yes i read it...yes i realised it was a joke....but didnt see the point in it as...

Sure, we believe you. ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:
a guy in my guild has 2 Level 50 cabalists (Matter and Spirit) and i think hes planning a 3rd body spec one

Bet he got much sparetime :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:

you lack something we call "SENSE OF HUMOUR"

/cry

nice post :worthy:

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
you lack something we call "SENSE OF HUMOUR"

/cry

nice post :worthy:

so just because i find a post pointless...even though i find it funny....that means i lack a sense of humour?...yeah right!

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
so just because i find a post pointless...even though i find it funny....that means i lack a sense of humour?...yeah right!
I dont understand your logic here. What makes funny thread pointless? Isn't the point in funny thread to be funny? :eek7:

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
I dont understand your logic here. What makes funny thread pointless? Isn't the point in funny thread to be funny? :eek7:

logic being...cabbies are solo'ers...so therefore they dont need groups...the post is all about trying to get in a group...most ppl know that cabbies are soloers...so therefore they dont tend to invite em to groups

so even though the post is funny...it kinds of defeats the post....but thats just my way of thinking...and as normal on this boards...u get flamed if u think or dont agree with ppl

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
logic being...cabbies are solo'ers...so therefore they dont need groups...the post is all about trying to get in a group...most ppl know that cabbies are soloers...so therefore they dont tend to invite em to groups

so even though the post is funny...it kinds of defeats the post....but thats just my way of thinking...and as normal on this boards...u get flamed if u think or dont agree with ppl
Ok... I still fail to see how you can get that from this:
NeonBlue said:
cabbies/theurgs/sorcs....all seem to be FOTM atm...judging by what ive seen

.....so
pointless thread tbh
So FOTM means soloer? Good to know.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
So FOTM means soloer? Good to know.

hmm where did i say in the same sentence...that FOTM means ur a solo'er...i didnt

i said cabbies/theurg/sorc are fotm atm coz Albion has only just woken up to these classes...which is a shame

i said cabbies were a good enough class to solo

so feck knows where u got that from

guess ur just another prat who likes...flaming...twisting things for the sake of it

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
so feck knows where u got that from
All...i...did...was...asking...what...you...meant...with...your...first...post...in...this...thread... What you did say is that this is a pointless thread because Theurgists/Cabbys/Sorcs are FOTM, no? And now this is not the case and this is a pointless thread because Cabbys are good soloers? Or both? I'm confused, that's all.
NeonBlue said:
guess ur just another prat who likes...flaming...twisting things for the sake of it
Nice to know I'm talking with mature people.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
All...i...did...was...asking...what...you...meant...with...your...first...post...in...this...thread... What you did say is that this is a pointless thread because Theurgists/Cabbys/Sorcs are FOTM, no?

theurg/cabbies/sorcs seem to be FOTM on Alb atm yes?....so therefore

if a cabby should need a group...though i dont see why they should....they can duo with a sorc...or theurg...depending on their spec...

i said the thread was pointless to me...because it was about a cabby trying to get into an AC group....yes it was funny...yes it was witty...but i couldnt see the point behind it...as cabbies can make good xp on their own

maybe i should of put all this in my orignial post...didnt make myself clear...but then when i posted that...i was cranky and full of Flu...for that i apologise....as for maturity...ur last post wasnt very clear and i just presumed wrongly maybe...that ur was just another kiddie being a prat for the sake of it....so therefore...i apologise again

everyone happy now? :D

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Soloing = boring, even if it is better xp. Maybe that's the point?
Can I call you Billy now? ;)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
but thats just my way of thinking...and as normal on this boards...u get flamed if u think or dont agree with ppl

Yep that's true...Like getting flamed when you don't agree with someone who thinks bd's are working as intended :clap:

The funny thing in Neonblue's posts is, he likes to flame other people for having an opinion but when he gets flamed himself he gets agressive...

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Yep that's true...Like getting flamed when you don't agree with someone who thinks bd's are working as intended :clap:

1) u didnt get flamed....u got called narrowminded because u came out with the silly arguement "ur a mid now...blah blah"

2) You still didnt come up with any valid points to why u thought BDs were overpowered

3) I never said they was working as intended... i said they wasnt as overpowered as ppl thought

Thegreatest said:
The funny thing in Neonblue's posts is, he likes to flame other people for having an opinion but when he gets flamed himself he gets agressive...

i only get agressive with prats who try and argue...but dont actually provide any decent constructive points to their argument...so i guess if u thought i was agressive towards you...then i guess that makes you 1 of those prats...

so...solution to that would be....come up with a decent arguement 1st

and for someone who said they didnt play nor care anymore...you sure have a lot to say

have a nice day

:kissit:

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Neon just coz cabbas are nice soloers dosnt mean they dont want grp :) sorc are very good soloers em self, but u will prolly with no doubt say a sorc belongs to a grp :).
same with necros, maybe they are the born xp machince but if use right they are the perfect grp class :).

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
Neon just coz cabbas are nice soloers dosnt mean they dont want grp :) sorc are very good soloers em self, but u will prolly with no doubt say a sorc belongs to a grp :).
same with necros, maybe they are the born xp machince but if use right they are the perfect grp class :).

and why would i say a sorc belongs to a group?....i had a sorc used it both solo and group

as for necros yup i agree they are a decent group class...both pve & rvr...just ashame Ablion on pryd doesnt realise that...or they didnt when i played Alb

:D

Auser

Fledgling Freddie
Very good Roo,

<Hands Roo a gold star for good work in class>

you get to hand out the milk today :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
and why would i say a sorc belongs to a group?....i had a sorc used it both solo and group
:D

u say it u self, both solo and grp. i think it the same love cabalist want atleast in PvE, to be able to choice betwen solo and grp and not only solo.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Nice post.

Pretending to be a hot chick irl also helps a lot! ... I heard !!

Eroa

Banned
Old.Ilum said:
Nice post.

Pretending to be a hot chick irl also helps a lot! ... I heard !!

I am one.. its true!

I wont post andy pictures so you have to take my word for it.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Neon.. the point of the post was to be funny.. to amuse ppl, to make ppl laugh.., NOT to help cabbys get groups..

and he succeded in this.. so the post was a succes..

and sorcs/cabbys fotm? yes, ppl seem to be dusting of those old cabbys, but havent seen any increase in the amount of cabbys lvling.. but not sorcs.. so freaking hard to find a sorc for groups these days..

and he succeded in this.. so the post was a succes..

its is your replys that seems pointless, not the post itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom