How to deal with...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
i-handbag-2.jpg

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
brooky said:
Shoot them in the azz with a .22 from your bedroom window at night. Little fuckers deserve all they get. I blame the parents, chavs mk1, you should have to pass a test to have kids.

Ur honour, i put forward this evidence that Brooky doesnt have any brains.

that is the most REDICULOUS, STUPID and MORONIC response i've seen on this forums IN FUCKING YEARS!

WHEN shit like THIS happens nearly EVERY DAY in the UK because of complete TARDS with no respect for life, even TRYING to joke about it doesnt help.

i pray to god you dont fucking breed

and before you come back with "its only a joke ffs"
ITS NOT WORTH JOKING ABOUT
and it just shows how much of an arse you really are. :eek:

G

i have as you say "bred" (he is called jake and has his own problems), i have been on the recieiving end of chav like scum behaviour, as noted in a previous post on this forum, the links you spammed were of innocent people getting shot, i dont condone that, so you dont have a valid argument do you, these kids only understand one thing, violence, and thats becasue of parental neglect mostly, so both my comments i personally think are valid, which by the way, i am free to express as this is a free country (UK), i offered my own persoanl opinion, you dont have to agree, just offer yours.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
So if i just said "my opinion" and went on about racial cleansing using airguns, etc etc that would be ok as it's a free country (UK111oneone11) and it's "my opinion"

Go go freedom hey.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
i'm with brooky on this one,
chavs and chavvy kids are the scum of the universe,
I demand the men in black deal with this.

And no dissing jake, he's fantastic and plays cs, he also has a higher mental age than most cs players but thats beside the point

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it the assumption that they are all "chavs" because they are playing "outide". Why not that they are the next england football stars?

Oh wait they don't sit in darkened rooms tossing off to Orks and Dragons. SO they must be a chav.

But that would be stereotypical of geeks wouldn't it?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!111

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Deadmanwalking said:
Why is it the assumption that they are all "chavs" because they are playing "outide". Why not that they are the next england football stars?

I would have thought Wayne Rooney proved that the two are not mutually exclusive.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The word chav has lost all meaning.

Kids are kids, I used to play football on our street with the other kids around here. We used the side of someones house as a goal. We hit cars, occasionally we got told to stop, but most time no one said a thing. If I see kids playing outside my house, i'm fine with it. If they actually hit my house or my parents car, I shout.

I suppose your perspective of it changes with age.

There is a park at the end of my road, the reason we never got told to sod off there is because everyone knows it is unsafe.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Totally agree Ch3t. Some right grumpy fuckers on here.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
tRoG said:
Leave them alone, says I.

They're kids and want to play, but it seems there is nowhere suitable nearby. I remember being severely pissed off as a youngster because there was nowhere to play football, as my area was populated by old grumpies.

Ask the council to bung a park at the other end of the street, or something.

Actually there is a park just round the corner. Most of the kids that play late in front of my house don't even live on the street :/

The missus wants to shift em on no matter what they are doing but I think we'll just end up alienating people if we get that grumpy. I think they should not play ball games and they should fuck off once the neighbours kids have gone to bed. That'd do for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom