How much booze do you drink on Christmas Eve?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Me & the Mrs are working our way thru a bottle of Chateau9 du Pape, and wouldn't mind going for a few jars after.

So what's Xmas Eve like for you lot? Moderately boozy? Driving the next day so limited intake? Or go for it big time?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You cant give a baby booze !!

At least thats what vic and bob said

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Nothing yet because I just got home.
I won a bottle of Glenfiddich 12yr in the works raffle yesterday, so I might have a glass or two of that. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My local Waitrose had a bottle of 25 yr old Glenfiddich which I almost bought but Olgaline would probably shout at me for buying crap :p:D

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Less and less every year ... must be getting old :-(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Normally not a lot. Christmas is usually a fairly quiet event for me..roll on NY!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
None at all, like pretty much every other eve.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Two bottles of Pinot Grigio and 4 pints of guinness so far. Just iopened another bottle of wine,.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm slowly working my way though a bottle of Anura '09 Merlot. Had a glass of balvinie golden cask earlier with a mate. Other than that, I am dry as a bone :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm just back from the pub, but since tomorrow is a day for family and enjoyment, I had two pints over the course of the whole evening.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not too much. Been getting prezzies under tree and cuddling daughter who woke up.

1 can Brothers Festival Cider (7%)
2 glasses Merlot (12.5%)
2 cans Strongbow (5.3%)

and I'll throw in a little stubbie with a cig before bed in a minute.

Everz

FH is my second home
9 pints
6 brandy/cokes
1 double jd and coke (for the road)

Standard xmas eve... no longer a teen though :(.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Only a pint today, it's been the soberest xmas eve since I was 17. The reason being, a friends birthday yesterday, so lots of drinking then :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I have a ridiculous christmas hangover. Luckily we have a massive fried breakfast christmas tradition in my family.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It's one of the heaviest drinking nights of the year for me, me and my mates go to the same little old man pub every Christmas eve.

I've got a horrendous hangover now, Christmas morning has gone from me begging my parents to get up so i can open my presents as a kid, to them trying to get me out of bed before the afternoon so they can open theirs :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nothing. The whole, hangovers ruin the day thing puts me off. Don't tend to drink over C-Mass as it is, but will probably have some whisky later or summit. Same with new year really. GRINCH.

(Also, fuck all the people who walk through town at 5am screaming Christmas songs. Some of us can hear you still)

russell

FH is my second home
I had a few glasses of red whilst i filled the stockings and made the Santa footprints etc
Then champagne for breakfast, some white down the pub on Christmas day.
Then the vodka and tonics at friends on Boxing day.
Not lots, just enough :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Waaaaay too much! Me, my brother and all of our friends always meet at the same bar every year. This year I was home at around six am and was totally wasted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom