[QUESTION] How many will pay to play this ? Curious.

Going to pay to play this ?

• Total voters

Risengrave

Fledgling Freddie
How many are thinking of paying to play this terribly bugged, imbalanced, repetitive "game"?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Subbed until may 2009, loving it bugs and all. However I haven't selected automatic renewal, which hopefully won't renew itself magically as it did with DAOC! I'll think about extending that period once I get closer to it, depending on the state of the game.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
How many are thinking of paying to play this terribly bugged, imbalanced, repetitive "game"?

Well, not you, so why even bother posting this repetition poll when you have obviously already made your mind up?:rolleyes:

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
WAR is the best game out there for me atm. I would like to see better rewards for ORvR and a few other things. But I think WAR delivers.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
enjoy your wow clone, cant believe this game was made by the same company that did daoc =\

Really? Why not? ToA ring any bells? Artifacts? Galla Raids? Legion Raids? Dragon Farm Raids? Arguably the worst xp grind in any game ever invented?

Rose-tinted glasses anyone? They are popular right now :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Really? Why not? ToA ring any bells? Artifacts? Galla Raids? Legion Raids? Dragon Farm Raids? Arguably the worst xp grind in any game ever invented?

Rose-tinted glasses anyone? They are popular right now :)

I think there was a reason they made a patch that made toa 100 times easier, yet they repeat the same mistakes again.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I think there was a reason they made a patch that made toa 100 times easier, yet they repeat the same mistakes again.

Not arguing with that bud, but DAoC is never a good example to use as a comparison for anything when it comes to pve ;)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
enjoy your wow clone, cant believe this game was made by the same company that did daoc =\

I wasn't "that" suprised tbh.

I'm honestly believe Mythic thought it would be good to take the central USP of DaoC, and sell it to the WoW generation, sweetening the deal with WoW-esque elements to ease them in.

The real danger is creating some fecked up chimera that neither camp find appealing.

I don't want WAR!!!!!!! against scripted NPC's

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The OP forgot to say which game. Perhaps he posted on the wrong forum as there is no Lego MMO forum yet.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be playing this until something better comes along. I certainly won't be going back to wow when the expansion comes out and its grindfest. '' new expansion...wow better gear... ok.. now ive got it now what do i do, ok lets stand in the city and show off for an hour then log''. kthxbye

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
BAM! and the quarterback is toast.

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie

I paying to play, love the game.

If you really don't like the game then fuck off, instead of joining a forum purely to moan about how the game isn't exactly how you want it.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie

If you really don't like the game then fuck off, instead of joining a forum purely to moan about how the game isn't exactly how you want it.

:iagree:

I hate the crybabies who create a big number about game being crap and how they quit etc.

Risengrave

Fledgling Freddie
Well, not you, so why even bother posting this repetition poll when you have obviously already made your mind up?:rolleyes:

Because it's not just about me for one, plus I am going to pay monthly for the short term as my poll shows....:twak:

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
look at the armour sets ;

the rvr and pve pieces can be mixed and matched to get the set bonus: so you dont have to grind both out if you dont want, thats inspired, unlike WoWs "one set for each"

Risengrave

Fledgling Freddie

Thanks for the input, sausage jockey, I joined the forums a while back now, played this from OB and have mostly enjoyed it, some things are very broken, Renown points in Scenarios and Renown Rewards for example, a key spect for this PvP/RvR styled game. many other things are also still borked.

Every MMO has it's teething problems and bugs to fix, of that I am aware. I have been playing MMORPG's for over 10 years and like to think I have a fair bit of experience with them from Beta stages to Release and beyond.

This game has good potential, some nice touches and aspects in game set it apart from the others. I am however wondering long term what this game has to offer. :flame:

Mabs

This game has good potential, some nice touches and aspects in game set it apart from the others. I am however wondering long term what this game has to offer. :flame:

repetative dungeons you have to grind. before you can grind them you have to grind reputation for a faction to get a key to get in to said dungeon. once in said dungeon, you need to farm loot so you can repeat the whole process with people in next village down the road.
once youve done that for about 6-8 months, they will bring in an expansion that ups the level cap, and the first piece of loot that drops will be better than the stuff you been grinding for , for months, thus invalidating all that time and effort, and after that..
oh , shit, sorry, thought this was the WoW board, my bad :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Right, and your DAoC SI template can still beat the living crap out of today's patch level Dragon loot templates.

Warhammer is/will be the same loot game like all the other MMOGs out there.

I don't know any MMOG where loot isn't a big factor in winning or losing.

Mabs

I don't know any MMOG where loot isn't a big factor in winning or losing.

there is an important difference between being a "big factor" and the ONLY factor

in DAOC someone in Epic Armour -could- kill someone in template, if lucky, whereas look at the stats on the purples in WoW, you dont have a chance unless you have the same tier gear.
and dont get me started on WoW orange loot...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the input, sausage jockey, I joined the forums a while back now, played this from OB and have mostly enjoyed it, some things are very broken, Renown points in Scenarios and Renown Rewards for example, a key spect for this PvP/RvR styled game. many other things are also still borked.

Every MMO has it's teething problems and bugs to fix, of that I am aware. I have been playing MMORPG's for over 10 years and like to think I have a fair bit of experience with them from Beta stages to Release and beyond.

Oh, so your a hypocrit and an idiot then? This is contrary to your opening post which is nothing more than flame-bait. Now you say "No no, i think this game that i called earlier a "game" in a derisory manner indicating i think it's not worthy of the title "game" ergo I think it's crap.... has potential"

:rolleyes:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Because it's not just about me for one, plus I am going to pay monthly for the short term as my poll shows....:twak:

Where did you say you'll be paying monthly? In what imaginary post does this appear?

And this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO only about you, no-one posts this kinda thing in the manner you did unless they are trying to either make a point or, as in your case, take a cheap shot at the game.

Troll on :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom