How many still have stripped players

Chronictank

FH is my second home
got my chars restored couple days ago
they couldnt replace most my stuff as it was rogs/drops (like lightning etched sleeves) but got 50 plat for the things i lost :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well my cabbie is still w/o justice ;(
lost rogs also..was just toaing it so no artis activated were lost.. but still no word from goa..and i reported months ago too

Chronictank

FH is my second home
(invisibletank) said:
well my cabbie is still w/o justice ;(
lost rogs also..was just toaing it so no artis activated were lost.. but still no word from goa..and i reported months ago too
you wont get rogs back,
they will give you stones to generate more rogs
and some plats

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
all my characters on hib/pryd lost all their items they where wearing epic armour,rings,neckies,weapons the lot only items they kept was in inventory and vault gave up trying to explain 1000 times in right now :twak:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
you wont get rogs back,
they will give you stones to generate more rogs
and some plats
ye i know that but anything would be nice to compensate tbh

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Just out of curiousity, those who are still waiting for the items to be restored, how many of you reported it in September '05 ?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I reported it in December 05 cause I was inactive when this crash happened but I'm really surprised to see people still missing stuff who reported some months before me...Think I'll have to wait a few more months till I get compensated then. Some update from Requiel would be cool.

Btw Ixnay, what happened to the guild on Alb/Glastonburry? When I logged on 2 days ago there was no one, and checking with /social showed the last guy logged on did it 18 hours ago and most people havent logged for weeks. Did everyone return to Mid/Prydwen or did you move to another realm on Glastonburry? :p

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Reported mine 1 week after the thing happened, so early Sept, not heard a thing in 5 months. Right nowed 3 times total as heard if you do it resets you backwards in the list!!

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
So far we have had no update or even a comment from the GM's as to how many players are still stripped or even how long it is going to take for them to be restored.

It would be nice if we could have an offical responce as its now been over 5 months and we still have members of the community with stripped players.

At the end of September Requiel said there were around 500 left to restore.

Seems odd that 5 months on still we have stripped players and not 1 responce from the GM's as to how long we will still be waiting.

David

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i reported early jan 06 2 days after i had reactivated. will be nice to get na lvl 10 malice back when mine was only lvl 3 :D. hope it goes fast from here since they seem to have restored quite alot now.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I got my sorc restored today or yesterday, reported it sometime in the beginning of december.

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
My zerker is still stripped

but then - i only just reactivated a month ago and so report only a month old :X

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
the best way to fight this thing is to enlist the help of all ur fat an ugly friends.
get them to pose in various naked positions an take pics.
every day ur charc remains 'stripped' send a likewise stripped pic of ur minger m8s to rightnow.
in each mail quote ur first mail stating ur problem an caption the picture with the slogan 'clothe me now!'
give it a week tops b4 they crack.
u may even get bonus plats as an incentive for u to stop makin their eyes bleed with such unnatural horrors.
result.

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Reported mine in end of sep, my acc stoped in dec 05, and a week ago I get a mail: we can now help you jada jada jada.. but since your acc is closed case is closed.

Yay!!! so If I renew now I'll have to wait ~half year again..

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I got my items back a week ago or so.

Oh and its litterly rubbish that ppl have to keep their accounts open just to be able to get back their items. It may be a techincal problem but it sure as hell is pretty tough shit for the player who have had their main ruined and now have to have kept their account open for months for no real gaming pleasure. Money right out the window and it should be compensated imo somehow.

Note that it wasnt MY main who got ruined but i've heard of others who it did happen for.

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
I went back to play mid/pryd at the end of November '05 because I had time available again to play my Dark SM and stuff.....guess who one of the 2 chars to be stripped was? Yup...you guessed it. Lost all my template items (some of which cost me a frikkin fortune), all my artifacts, all my ROG stuff.... everything. Get an email 2 days after I report it saying it's 'Under Investigation', but STILL my Dark SM is naked. I kept my account open untill feb 26th without playing for longer than 10 mins at a time, as all I wanted to do was play my Spiritmaster....Now, even if they do fix it, do I want to go back? *sigh*

P.S. Ello Krab :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Tribute goa cant do anything with a closed account im sure i read it somewhere that if you have a closed account with stripped chars they will bump you to the top of the pile when you reactivate your account.

So i suppose its your choice weather or not you want to reactivate. and as for ROG's they cant replace but they can replace all artifacts and named items its just up to you to actually inform them exactly what you lost and be clear dont just say

GOV because that could mean anything.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Guen! :)

Sorry to hear your SM was stripped. Come visit your guild boards once awhile though. :)

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Any news from GM's as to how long we still have to wait for our players to be restored??

Or are we the forgotten ones.

We have to keep our account open so they can be restored, GOA happy to take our money but not so quick now to restore our players.

6 months + and still we have stripped players all paying customers or they dont get the players restored come on please give us a idea of how long we still have to wait.

We were told we would be kept informed..................

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Accupuncture said:
Any news from GM's as to how long we still have to wait for our players to be restored??

We have to keep our account open so they can be restored, GOA happy to take our money but not so quick now to restore our players.

6 months + and still we have stripped players all paying customers or they dont get the players restored come on please give us a idea of how long we still have to wait.

You can close your acc and u will get an e-mail when it´s your turn then u can choose if u wanna resubscribe or not.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
still have a totally stripped vault on my Warlock/pve caster.. well nm might as well delete the fucker, cause of next patch it cant even kill yellow mobs:(

Tilda

Accupuncture said:

You have RN'ed the lost items right?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
So it appears that most people who reported their issues in Sept have now been restored and people who reported as late as December have also had items restored :<
They've truely forgotton about me, faith in GoA wasn't so strong in the first place, but all of it is now out of the window :<

oddi

Fledgling Freddie
my skald is still neked...getting tierd of spamming "rightnextyear"

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yeah, I do. One of them I didn't check in the first place =\ Got arties I can't replace on it... cba to report it yet.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
oddi said:
my skald is still neked...getting tierd of spamming "rightnextyear"
Whenever you make a new query about it on RN you will get put at the end of the line. :D

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Like I said before in this topic, I had reported in the end of december...Got a mail today that they compensated me with some plats and aurulite...shame I ain't that much active on mid/prydwen anymore and I had made a transfer from hib/excal to mid/prydwen anyway to buy stuff back for my Skald...But at least they fixed it after 3 months of waiting :)

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
reported end on nov ... still waiting .. rightnowed twice and just got "we are working on the problem as fast as we can.. "
ffs fast as u can what a joke ..
imagine if the goa office had a real emergency ..

GOA DIRECTOR: yes i can see the burst water pipe from here and the ceilings are falling down all around us,water going everywhere .. we will look into the matter urgently and call a plumber as fast as we can, maybe some time in the next few months or even next year, in the mean time can all staff get back to work make yourself look busy.. lots to do etc

and dont even get me started on " well to get yr items back and play your toons again .. erm u gota still be paying us subs ! lol " <<< paying monthly subs for toons we cant play .. nice 1 GOA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom