How many still have stripped players

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
As the topic says.

Lets see if we can get an idea of how many that use this forum still have stripped players.

Ill start fiance's fire wiz Jadore.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Mine just got restored on the 14th, i had initially reported it within a week of the crash.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
my friar is naked, he is only lvl 24 and i didn't report it...but im still hopeful.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
my friar is naked, he is only lvl 24 and i didn't report it...but im still hopeful.

If it isn't reported, I highly daut it'll be dealt with.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i got my stuff for my lv40 zerker back last week. more than happy with what i recieved in compensation, despite the time its taken :p

Hekate

Fledgling Freddie
Got one account fixed yesterday :eek2:

My main account with loads of arties, that I reported a few weeks earlier is stilll stripped though...

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
MY sorc which i reported in beginning of december is still stripped.

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Got mine back yesterday ... and i got 30p more =)

and whats arulite ... i dont have cata how can i use it? =) got 10000pcs of it ..

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i got all my chars restored and 150p including the 10k aurus and about 35 magic gems :)...ohh and all artis i lost + my unactivated tart on necro

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i got all my stuff back a couple of weeks ago - lots of nice arulite to which i put my lowbie toons in...

Is anyone else still getting corruption? - on one of my chars, i bought some stuff, logged out, then a coupe of days later logged back in only to find a shed load of stuff from MID stuff on it :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
rampant said:
i got all my stuff back a couple of weeks ago - lots of nice arulite to which i put my lowbie toons in...

Is anyone else still getting corruption? - on one of my chars, i bought some stuff, logged out, then a coupe of days later logged back in only to find a shed load of stuff from MID stuff on it :)

first I've heard of that - rightnow it.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
first I've heard of that - rightnow it.

i did and ive got 2plat for my troubles :)

ive still got a MIDgard 'belt of mischief' in the ranged item slot of one of my chars tho!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Cool, they pay off the players waiting months for char restoration with colored marbles :>

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I had reported it on the 20th december but my Skald is still naked...Well not anymore of course as I've tried to get some money together with xping and get some cheap stuff from the CM's but compared to the stuff I had before it's worth nothing :)

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Vautrin said:
my bard and druid - make poll imo

Was going to do that but as I thought not that many on the forums seem to be still stripped, by the number of posts on here so far.

So I have to ask why are we the people posted in here still waiting.

5 maybe 6 players have posted in this thread that they are still naked.

Is someone going to come clean and tell use how long we (these few players) are going to have to sit and wait.

When the problem started the whole team (goa ) seemed to be doing nothing but restoring players. Less people now restoring players and we still have not seen our players restored.

Come on get it sorted its gone on far to long, get it finished so we can just get on and play.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
My fully toa'ed BD got stripped and I RN'ed it. 1 week ago I decided to check up on my rightnow repport to see if anything was wrong as it had been so long (4-5months) and no fix yet.

The case was marked as "solved"....

Naturally I send in a new repport complaining about the case was definitely not solved as I were yet to recieve any items on my bd. Within 24 hours do I recieve an automatic generated answer telling me how sorry they are and they will look into the invistigation with upmost urgency.. Oh and then I needed to "confirm" the seriousness in my request within 24 hours by sending another repport, otherwise the case would again be marked as "solved".

I mean wtf...:puke:

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Kraben said:
My fully toa'ed BD got stripped and I RN'ed it. 1 week ago I decided to check up on my rightnow repport to see if anything was wrong as it had been so long (4-5months) and no fix yet.

The case was marked as "solved"....

Naturally I send in a new repport complaining about the case was definitely not solved as I were yet to recieve any items on my bd. Within 24 hours do I recieve an automatic generated answer telling me how sorry they are and they will look into the invistigation with upmost urgency.. Oh and then I needed to "confirm" the seriousness in my request within 24 hours by sending another repport, otherwise the case would again be marked as "solved".

I mean wtf...:puke:

It's called "Customer Service - French style"....

Everyday in my job we try to improve our CS, its a huge focus in my company. But every day I read FH where I sit back and relax at my desk reading posts like this thinking, "we're not that bad after all!" :D
GOA you should be ashamed...problem atm is that GOA have the "best PvP game out there" and ppl still play your game due to american servers aint an option due to time difference and network latency. Give more DAoC hosts imo so the customers can choose!

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Prudil said:
It's called "Customer Service - French style"....

Everyday in my job we try to improve our CS, its a huge focus in my company. But every day I read FH where I sit back and relax at my desk reading posts like this thinking, "we're not that bad after all!" :D
GOA you should be ashamed...problem atm is that GOA have the "best PvP game out there" and ppl still play your game due to american servers aint an option due to time difference and network latency. Give more DAoC hosts imo so the customers can choose!

bet you do ^^

ps:just deleted the rest of the rant post

on topic
theres so many people still that havent had their chars restored
and my guess is that goa wont give a damn, seeing that they lose a lot of subs still but they dont do anything about it anyway, loads of victims still play the game, including me
a bunch of fairly odd .gr guys who renewd bit after cata , stopped subs finally after their chars never got restored or the chars they used to play got stripped with the august thing and ofcourse never got restored, some other people still have chars that havent been restored yet, but they dont push bcos they arent mains; got like 5 people in my guild right now who have chars that are stripped in various accounts, and grew tired of RN'ing again and again, guess thats what goa was after tbh, us getting bored of waiting for our chars to be restored, and the weaker of us all to quit completely like they did ^^

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc on one account got restored about 2 weeks ago, my inf got restored this week - both reported in September iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom