Question How many people do you love?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
So then, i'm the first sincere person so far.

I don't love anyone currently, as far as I know. And I would not trade my life for someone else's.

I would probably do my best to help my mother, but I would not trade my life for her to live.

Everyone else can gtfo.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture

I don't love anyone currently, as far as I know. And I would not trade my life for someone else's.

I would probably do my best to help my mother, but I would not trade my life for her to live.

Everyone else can gtfo.

I wasnt being sincere, yeah.... :rolleyes:

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I do not think you can make an association between love and being willing to sacrifice your life for someone else's. These are essentially two separate questions, if we are going to be philosophical about things.

I agree but I don't think it's philosophical. If a child ran in front of a car many people would jump into the road to save them, regardless of their own safety or even conscious thought.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have 8:

Dad, Son, Daughter, 2 sisters, 1 brother, 2 bestest ever friends, (Edmond and Rich the lardy arse)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
9, the wife, mum, sister, her 2 kids and 4 mates which are like brothers (we have known each other since we were born)

And yeah, I would trade my life for any one of them.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
1 without any hesitation whatsoever.
5 after a moment's thought.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Usually I really, really, really love someone. I need to be able to tell them that, to their face, look into their eyes and tell them I really love them - "I really fucking love you!".

And then I come.

Laddey

FH is my second home
My mum, brothers (2), dad and our peg.

I love my family. We're as tough as nails.

God bless my mum.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh and in an aside, I find the order in which people state their people choices very interesting.

to explain: if I had had a dad at this moment, I would still have wrote "my mum, my dad" and not the other way around. from a gender differential perspective, I wonder who the forum ladies choose in this case.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
tbh and in an aside, I find the order in which people state their people choices very interesting.

to explain: if I had had a dad at this moment, I would still have wrote "my mum, my dad" and not the other way around. from a gender differential perspective, I wonder who the forum ladies choose in this case.
Mrs.Zenith would say mum and dad.
I think it comes down to mum being your primary carer.

russell

FH is my second home
I would give my mum any internal organs, money, help etc, but I would no longer lay my life down for her, purely because I am now a mother and would not want to put my children through a motherless life.

I would have never put my life down for my dad -but again I would help him, give him a kidney etc.

Nor sure about the whole mum/ dad thing. My father was always absent off killing people so it doesnt really count for me.

Calo

Part of the furniture
I would not give my life for my mother because I know she would give her life for mine and she wouldn't be able to live with it if I did that for her.

For my father, I dunno, don't know him so :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Everyone else can gtfo.

Actually you can gtfo, i stand by what i said.

Just because you're some way, doesn't mean that everyone in the world is.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I quite enjoy not loving people, when I was a kid, or in a serious relationship, I would have times when I was terrified of losing them because of how much I loved them. I used to always have this cold little stone of fear in my gut that would prevent me from doing/saying things...I don't have that now and for the first time in my life I am actually free.

Love is great but it is a double edged sword with the love you get the fear [insert Withnail image here of Richard E Grant yelling 'I've got the feeeear!!'] and I can do without that, it's just not something I want to experience again.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Actually you can gtfo, i stand by what i said.

Just because you're some way, doesn't mean that everyone in the world is.

When proper circumstances are met, all people show their real nature, and they revert to instinct, whenever outside factors bring down their mental/rational barriers.

That instinct is to survive. No matter what.

Sure, many will argue against it, but the horrors humans are capable of will push any man to the edge, and he will save his own life before others.

Sorry for the bleak tone, but i felt like this thread lacks in proper scale, what with "love mum and kids" posts.

Carry on :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When proper circumstances are met, all people show their real nature, and they revert to instinct, whenever outside factors bring down their mental/rational barriers.

That instinct is to survive. No matter what.

Sure, many will argue against it, but the horrors humans are capable of will push any man to the edge, and he will save his own life before others.

Nature protects loved ones as much as any human. Just go stand between a motherbear and her cubs and see how rationally the motherbear runs away.

I'd put my life over any other, unless they were complete dicks. There is a priority list.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
You will never know how you will react to a death threatning situation until you are there, you might just freeze up, you might just run, or you might give up your life to save someone else.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
My dad, Kiffy and my mum and possibly 2 friends dependant upon the situation.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I hate being in love, its not all rainbows and happiness, its paranioa and nerves

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You will never know how you will react to a death threatning situation until you are there, you might just freeze up, you might just run, or you might give up your life to save someone else.

That's true, though i would dare to say that to a certain degree you would know how you would react.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
A few years ago I could tell you with ease, these days I am not so sure anymore. My mum I guess, we are not as close as we were but it isn't through lack of effort on my behalf. My baby nephew, god-daughter as well. Losing any of those 3 would probably break me, after than I am not sure as I have alot strained relationships with close family and so my feelings are very mixed, love and hate definately applies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom