How many people are leaving after 1.62?

S

Solid

aye just cos a hib group can consist of warden, druid, bard, hero, hero, chanter, chanter, menta doesnt mean the ENTIRE REALM is "working as intended" it leaves loads of classes with no real attractiveness in RvR.

Sames case with Midgard, and alb, 50% of the classes in this game are shunned when better RvR classes are available.

too many sub specs are also gimped in that they are simply not competitive or worst case are not viable AT all in RvR (eg Summ SM)

B

Balbor

MM use a tactic that no other realm can use (well i think they do), they AOE stun you and then PBAE whole groups before they can do anything.

4 Spiritmasters, 2 Healers, 1 Zerker and 1 Skald probably the most effective RvR group in the game but its not very ballenced is it.

I say nerf it, why? becuase when Albs found out Necromancer could leave there pets outside while they sneek in a get relics Hibs cried NERF, when Albs use Nercos to spy on enemies inside keeps Mids cried nerf.

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Iunliten
I think what greggor was meaning was that certain classes (not gonna name anyone) that should have gotten love this patch in 1.62 didn't much like the necro problems and earth theurgist problems wasn't adressed in the alb love patch.

The realms are fairly balanced in major but there are huge differances within the realm itself, tons of speccs aren't RvR viable for gank groups.

yes I agree to a certain point, some classes really really need some fixes to be more fun/viable etc.

However, I dont expect Mythic to balance the classes so well so that every single class with every single specc out there is viable for a "ganksquad", if they did they deserve the nobelprice I think. There will always be some classes that is a bit better suited for it in combination with others. Anything else is an utopia.

As so many have said before, good teamplay and good groupbuild will be better than anything else in the longrun, be it mid, hib or alb. Daoc is fairly balanced as it is now imho. Some tweaks are needed, thats all, and those tweaks wouldnt affect the realms situations much I reckon.

K

korax_

Originally posted by Balbor
MM use a tactic that no other realm can use (well i think they do), they AOE stun you and then PBAE whole groups before they can do anything.

4 Spiritmasters, 2 Healers, 1 Zerker and 1 Skald probably the most effective RvR group in the game but its not very ballenced is it.

I say nerf it, why? becuase when Albs found out Necromancer could leave there pets outside while they sneek in a get relics Hibs cried NERF, when Albs use Nercos to spy on enemies inside keeps Mids cried nerf.

And you mean that shoting through walls is fair?

And to this post:
Woho for crying when the game is brought to balance.

S

sadest

:((((((((((((((

Game is fuked,yes the game is fuking fuked.Just remember why you started playing this game,and just see where you have all ended up to.All victims of the fuking game industry.

"I need more damage" "I am nerfed" "Nerf them they are better"......

Why are you so much stressed for a fuking game that you suppose to be playing just to have fun?If you are not having fun anymore quit the game,don't let Mythic take your money...cause the only thing they do is just fuking the game just to keep you ingame for a "day or two" so they can buy their wifes panties,cars and other shit (girls don't take this comment as an insult ,just an example,they might be bying land in iraq too,after they fuked it).

This is just a game comrades...if you are not having fun playing it do something else.......erhmm go get layed or something?

K

korax_

Re: :((((((((((((((

Originally posted by sadest
Game is fuked,yes the game is fuking fuked.Just remember why you started playing this game,and just see where you have all ended up to.All victims of the fuking game industry.

"I need more damage" "I am nerfed" "Nerf them they are better"......

Why are you so much stressed for a fuking game that you suppose to be playing just to have fun?If you are not having fun anymore quit the game,don't let Mythic take your money...cause the only thing they do is just fuking the game just to keep you ingame for a "day or two" so they can buy their wifes panties,cars and other shit (girls don't take this comment as an insult ,just an example,they might be bying land in iraq too,after they fuked it).

This is just a game comrades...if you are not having fun playing it do something else.......erhmm go get layed or something?
Gamebalance is important, and the game is not fuked.

C

cHodAX

The game is fuked, you just haven't seen the light yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom