Shike

Can't get enough of FH
zYnc said:
Don't make these kind of threads Shike, makes me miss DAoC even more :<

/huggles the liddul hewo :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Anyway see you in emain or whatever shike, your guild are very tough and hope we can give you a run for your money. :drink:

hope so too m8y :wub:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
well its not very likely you ever will if he continues to stay our of mg rooms :twak:

hmm.. not really much options around anymore tbh, normally we prefer to roam and jump and get jumped, way more fun tbh, but wtf to do when its crazyass zergs everywhere :(

Elendar said:
comparing mid pbaoe to hib pbaoe is like comparing a friar to a savage as a main tank because they both have high evade rates and good defence
hibs have ranged offense and pbaoe on all casters, mids cannot get pbaoe and the possiblity for debuff nukes on all casters at the same time

note that I did say in room etc, in static situations it aint much of a difference, except that mids have alittle more CC via the aoestunning that in combo with pbae isnt something to sneeze at.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ecna said:
went out one night of RvR since toa and hibbies are lookin damn nastey, if they get the drop on u ur gonna loose like 1/2 before you even get a look in, minimum.

chanters dont even have to assist anymore, seen lorelei (sp?) and zel (not sure if the other one was u shike?) just nuke targets and drop me them in seconds. people died so fast if i hadnt have been watching the fight i would have thought they were afk inside a pbaoe box

this is not true, to be able to kill stuff fast there need to be assisting, otherwise the DPS will be too low and thus healable and then you suddenly have lost your ranged advantage as a casterbased grp. My group assist 90% of the time if we can cast I think, ideally the number should be 100% but its kinda hard in practise, have also started to assistnuke while beeing BGd since damage is more focused that way and ensures a kill in a better way than PBAE does. PBAE is nice but its also very unreliable in certain situations, nukes does the job its supposed to do at least.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Naetha said:
Lord wasn't insta healing itself btw, it was a stream of kamikaze clerics that were running up and instaing the lord before being pbaoed for over 2000 damage a round :rolleyes:

fyi, he was healing himself when there wasnt a single alb near him so I think you are pretty wrong here mate. I know about the kamikazeruns with instas (highly amusing btw :) ) but im 100% sure he healed without them aswell. Seems you do need a certain lvl of DPS or the bastard simply wont die.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Brolundar said:
Did not know yesterday, if I should laugh or whine about that.

Please Albs, use GTAE, Siege weapons and some ML-Gimmick, but dont rush against such a group :(

btw. there is no difference betreen these choices:
- ae-stun + ae-desiease and bombed away by SM
- baseline stun and nuked away in 2 sek by assistng hib casters
- out-cced + deseased and assisted-down.

/release

we was spammed with GTAE, volley and aoe from doors+windows pretty much constantly mate. Whats needed is an organized charge combined with all the interrupts you can dig up, and also pray that the casters havent saved moc just for that :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
No need for Shikei to boast, everyone that's been up against Ascending Dawn know they have a good grp and play well. And it's also common knowledge that non opted zergs have a tough time vs high realm rank + PBAE + room camping + ToA + opted group.

Its war tbh, realm vs realm, hibs vs mids vs albs.. we beat a bunch of albs and we had some fun doing it, whats the problem? :)

I wouldnt mind if you and your grp killed 80+ hibs somehow and wrote a post about it, on the contrary i'd probably post a little "lol" in that thread or something :)

Stop taking things so bloody serious mate. Its a game, we win some, loose some, mainthing is to have fun somehow while doing it, we had a fun evening last night and hopefully HW's RVR will catch up some aswell.

Also Ilum, remember that there is a difference in boasting and boasting mate, when we crush your grp I dont pop on #daoc.prydwen and say "OMFG LOLoLLO"!!!"11 m8s!!11, we pwnd j00 real good" go suck mommys tits!!!! or something stupid, generally I avoid pointing fingers at "FG's" publically unless I'm whining about zerging or something like that, wins is wins vs FGs but one shouldnt really boast about that too much, I try to respect FGs trying to keep it up and stick to it and learn and improve, However.. I dont mind posting a vid about some zerg gettin killed way too fast, or 93 kills in a row or something :) Then it isnt individual anymore imho and thats the difference, then its us vs the zerg if you get what I mean. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kerig said:
Renaris last night, hmmm, kind of fubar when 1fg can attack a defended level 10 keep, bust both doors, kill all defenders, then fight with the lord and top guards, at the same time killing wave after wave of arriving defenders, all whilst also being constantly volleyd for 30 minutes (by 2 scouts hitting 3 out of 5 shots for 500ish damage a go), and only have 1 grp member die for a few seconds. ah well GG mythic. :)

hehe, maybe you are right here, wasnt easy tho, had to trip on the toes constantly and be very careful, one mistake and we woulda been deaded fast there. What makes this possible is fountain of power tbh, without that its very hard to keep all balls going at same time. :D

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Geezus christ shikei, learn to use an edit button or something >< 8 replies in a row is a bit much :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nerf my spam of posts here :eek: Forums should allow for easier inserting of multiple quotes imo :) Im tired and cba to c/p too much atm :)

Its weekend!!!!!!! :clap:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
Geezus christ shikei, learn to use an edit button or something >< 8 replies in a row is a bit much :p

sowwy :) scrolled up now and yep, its abit silleh /slaps self

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
nerf my spam of posts here :eek: Forums should allow for easier inserting of multiple quotes imo :) Im tired and cba to c/p too much atm :)

Its weekend!!!!!!! :clap:

1 hour left then it's weekend! :p

ps. had to disable smiley images when replying to shikeposts cus:
You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

xD

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Again another pic showing random albs dieing :(

Give FL/PE dieing with 2fg's each attacking 1fg imo!

/me strokes shikes post spam

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Zorin said:
1 hour left then it's weekend! :p

ps. had to disable smiley images when replying to shikeposts cus:
You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

xD

haha, that was a new one :eek6:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Exampel :Sycho gets killed by hibs pbae group
says:fuck them savages they are soo OP !111
Sycho gets killed by hibs pbae group
Sycho gets killed by hibs pbae group
Sycho gets killed by Me
Says: Damn those savages
Says:Grr i hate Remish!
etc etc etc
hehe J/K sycho :p
(got a feeling matt gona spam my Pm box \0/ spanking me:)

:wub:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
<Shike-> Ilum, respond to my response to u on FH imo :)

Shike said:
Its war tbh, realm vs realm, hibs vs mids vs albs.. we beat a bunch of albs and we had some fun doing it, whats the problem?

I wouldnt mind if you and your grp killed 80+ hibs somehow and wrote a post about it, on the contrary i'd probably post a little "lol" in that thread or something

Stop taking things so bloody serious mate. Its a game, we win some, loose some, mainthing is to have fun somehow while doing it, we had a fun evening last night and hopefully HW's RVR will catch up some aswell.

Also Ilum, remember that there is a difference in boasting and boasting mate, when we crush your grp I dont pop on #daoc.prydwen and say "OMFG LOLoLLO"!!!"11 m8s!!11, we pwnd j00 real good" go suck mommys tits!!!! or something stupid, generally I avoid pointing fingers at "FG's" publically unless I'm whining about zerging or something like that, wins is wins vs FGs but one shouldnt really boast about that too much, I try to respect FGs trying to keep it up and stick to it and learn and improve, However.. I dont mind posting a vid about some zerg gettin killed way too fast, or 93 kills in a row or something :) Then it isnt individual anymore imho and thats the difference, then its us vs the zerg if you get what I mean. :)

Roflsmz8s u sawk irlz pwnsololololsr by me yesterday at scathaig imo OKLLLOLOLOLSxD

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
<Shike-> Ilum, respond to my response to u on FH imo :)

Roflsmz8s u sawk irlz pwnsololololsr by me yesterday at scathaig imo OKLLLOLOLOLSxD

rofl, such zerger tbh! :fluffle:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
killed u solo !:(

yes, you and the 60 albs that lagged me down so I couldnt kill you instead ;)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Behave platina :touch: you whine at enchanters and i whine about savages :p

I got a question for you shike by the way, what does your base nuke cap at?and what about pbaoe?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Behave platina :touch: you whine at enchanters and i whine about savages :p

I got a question for you shike by the way, what does your base nuke cap at?and what about pbaoe?

nukes for 599 (still missing some +spelldamage% atm), cap will be around 62x I think when im done with the dreadful PvE that I aint touching atm :I

PBAoE does around 1085 or so at best. Never get those numbers tho, normally around 6xx to 8xx unless its someone with really gimpy resists, tho when casting PBAoE in massive crowd there tend to be quite many crits and those are nasty somestimes.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
nukes for 599 (still missing some +spelldamage% atm), cap will be around 62x I think when im done with the dreadful PvE that I aint touching atm :I

PBAoE does around 1085 or so at best.

NERF!!!!!

:wub:

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

PBAoE does around 1085 or so at best. Never get those numbers tho, normally around 6xx to 8xx unless its someone with really gimpy resists, tho when casting PBAoE in massive crowd there tend to be quite many crits and those are nasty somestimes.
That with any MoM?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Shike said:

nerf highest i could do as darkcarver runie was 533 when debuffing and using base :(

(increased to 544 with some MoM though :D )

and reason hib pbaoe > mid pbaoe is because youve had more practice at running pbaoe groups than mids :D

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
nerf highest i could do as darkcarver runie was 533 when debuffing and using base :(

(increased to 544 with some MoM though :D )

and reason hib pbaoe > mid pbaoe is because youve had more practice at running pbaoe groups than mids :D
ToA +damage and MoM increase your cap.

And yes true, SM's are a great class IMO, but Hib mage group is pretty versitile, can have up to 3 x PB plus the option of great ranged damage if assisting is good. Mid lacks this somewhat but makes up for it with CC. Come next patch and buff shearing I think Midgard will dominate, either that or the shammie has to insta die and stay dead :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom