How is life

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Just gotta ask, how is the life on the server nowdays?

Hope you all having fun.

Kind regards / Aleron

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
RvR is really starting up again was about 3fg of mids out low rr and high rr , same with hibs , 2 groups of albs out! this is about average now

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yeah, the server is definitely picking up, even though we dont have the numbers we once had. I'm sure things will get even better when people start realizing that WoW wasn't their thing. Which a lot have already ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Was alot of mids out today, it seems nice, having very few albs around is great, i love being underdog realm, though ofc, the alb zerge can get big at times :)

A

Aoln

Not as bad as it's been but still crap compared to what it was :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Everywhere I turn there are vamps.

nuff said.

:p

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
its true that it has picked up some, but i think its mainly because its all in one zone, which ofc makes it somewhat more zergy - we run a guildgrp few times a week, nowhere near the strength of old SC grp though, but we try to stay away from zerg and have fun mainly, and seems a few alb grps are doing same, which is very nice to see - zergs cant be avoided altogether of course.

Aoln is right though, its still nowhere near what it used to be :(

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Not as bad as it's been but still crap compared to what it was :(

sums it up pretty well.. better than "totally messed up" but still "quite messed up".

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Having 30+ characters under 10 every time I've looked, and very few of them being powerlevelled, it's looking pretty good for new starters. Just gotta hope the advertising is right for the big push for new starters in a couple of weeks.

Darzil

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'm having tons of fun exploring the new Catacombs areas from the bottom up with my little heretic. PLing would just ruin the fun, in my opinion.

It's like a whole different game than the old usual PL/leech/RVR/ML/artifact lark. Very refreshing! :D The feeling of accomplishment is great when you finally can afford a couple of bracers using whatever resources you've found just by exploring and having fun. ;)

Gamah

Banned
Levin said:
I'm having tons of fun exploring the new Catacombs areas from the bottom up with my little heretic. PLing would just ruin the fun, in my opinion.

It's like a whole different game than the old usual PL/leech/RVR/ML/artifact lark. Very refreshing! :D The feeling of accomplishment is great when you finally can afford a couple of bracers using whatever resources you've found just by exploring and having fun. ;)

Agreed..I'm doing my FOTMWTFOMGHEPWNEDMENERF vamp the old skool way :).. :p

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, vampiirs...

Might come back, just for the fun of killing vapiirs...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
They are bloody tough if played well :p

Had an encounter with one, I had 13% thrust resist and it had rog armor :p

Believe I got him to 1% hp after using ST etc.

(reason I had 13% thrust was because my arti's wasn't leveled)

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Are they hard on range aswell, before they get their power up

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

no they dont have any range really. they have to close to u to cast the spells. i believe same distance as mini instaso_O but "the claw" does hurt yes

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The vamp has about 2500 hp (shar that is)

They can't be buffed, so they have buffed stats when they are unbuffed :p

Vampiric Strength/Constitution/Agility/Quickness etc.

but hey... 2500hp "unbuffed" aint' bad ^^

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
The vamp has about 2500 hp (shar that is)

They can't be buffed, so they have buffed stats when they are unbuffed :p

Vampiric Strength/Constitution/Agility/Quickness etc.

but hey... 2500hp "unbuffed" aint' bad ^^

Vamps are unbeated in solo afaik , if well played you can kill loadsa stealthers in a row, so fotm class , hope they dont nerf him so we can solo freely !

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Vamps can be beaten.

Especially by high damage hitters, lighttanks, Friar's or any 2h user actually.

If vamps get the jump they get some power quickly and you might as well run for your life. ^^

A friar pops ST3 on the vamp and you CAN manage to take him down..

Though it's true, vamps are one of the best soloers.

They got a spell which can make you fumble 50% of the time, they can get a spell which gives you 50% parry, and a spell which gives you 50% evade.. so it's pretty much up to your spec.

When people have played their vamp for a bit and toa sc'ed it, I'm sure we'll be seeing the main problem with the class.

Though, I hope they don't nerf them, got to love the class :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
aleron said:
Gues a scout can take em then
Archers can't even take on light tanks, let alone vamps if they're as tough as people say they are :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I would guess a scout can take a vamp, if he got enough range.. and I mean like standing-on-a-keep-shooting-at-a-vamp-so-the-vamp-can't-get-up-close-and-personal range.

:eek:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
I would guess a scout can take a vamp, if he got enough range.. and I mean like standing-on-a-keep-shooting-at-a-vamp-so-the-vamp-can't-get-up-close-and-personal range.

Or beg the Vampiir to sit and afk? :)
I wonder when we can buy Garlic..

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
Or beg the Vampiir to sit and afk? :)
I wonder when we can buy Garlic..
The roleplay merchant in camelot might have some :/ Or you can get one of those hideous hats to try and scare them off :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom