How is life

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
A friar pops ST3 on the vamp and you CAN manage to take him down..
Takes 5secs for the first tick of ST stun so basically its only good for making "safe zone" for healing against non-range enemies :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Saggy said:
Takes 5secs for the first tick of ST stun so basically its only good for making "safe zone" for healing against non-range enemies :p

When I use ST I get a few more hits in than I normally would, which I consider nice..

So imo, it's not only basically good for running away and healing.

But as I said, imo :p

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
When I use ST I get a few more hits in than I normally would, which I consider nice..

So imo, it's not only basically good for running away and healing.

But as I said, imo :p
The point was that Vamp has 5secs to run away :p Friar has no ranged attacks so would be plain stupid to stay in ST and let him spank you :cool: In other words: pop ST -> Vamp legs it -> heal yourself -> /beckon Vamp -> Vamp casts spells from range -> Vamp /beckons = you used ST to get 1-2 heals in :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Indeed.. but did he run away? no..

People now a days are too stupid or to ignorant to understand that they should run away.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
Indeed.. but did he run away? no..
Was that the point? No.
Kinag said:
People now a days are too stupid or to ignorant to understand that they should run away.
The original post I quoted was you giving examples how to kill Vamps - should we add "Vamps are easily killable. Just wait them to sit down and AFK"? :p Always expect the best, not the worse. In other words ST isn't all that great tool for Friar against Vamps unless you expect to fight against idiots :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I'm not really in the mood of discussion, we both have our own way of playing, and I cba to sit around getting a lecture of it, I'm sorry.

If it works for me, so be it.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
I'm not really in the mood of discussion, we both have our own way of playing, and I cba to sit around getting a lecture of it, I'm sorry.
Sorry, but I haven't commented your playstyle with a single word - I just pointed out the way ST works and explained why its not all that great against Vamps. I would find it hard and funny to believe that you actually disagree with my points Oo

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I don't disagree, ST is one of the best RA's for group combat.

But I'm just saying that when I solo, which seems to be alot, people never run away from ST, they seem to be dumb enough to stand in the middle of it.

Until they move, I'm not going to stop using it for extra melee rounds :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom