How have your team fared?

M

mank!

The season is not quite over for you premiership lamers, but anyway - how have your team done this season?

Swindon Town
Top scorer: Sam Parkin (26 goals)

After a long season we finally managed to finish in a pretty respectable 10th position with 60 points. It's been a season of two halves, the first half seeing us going top after the first few games then embarking on a streak of 6 games without a win the worst part of which came in an away game at the other Robins - Cheltenham. Probably the worst performance of the season saw two of our players respond in kind to our fans who were allegedly taunting them with some quite personal insults. Unprofessional? Yes. Undeserved? No. Eventually we turned it around and went on a streak of 7 games without losing which saw us threatening the playoff teams, but alas inconsistency was our best friend again and we lost to three teams all in the relegation zone, yet managed to scalp a win off some of the play off teams such as QPR - which was probably our best game of the season.

Best moments: 3-1 win against QPR and Sam Parkin's goal scoring feats. Second highest number of goals in a season for us in our history :D

Worst moments: Losing twice to Cheltenham (gone down!), losing to Oxford in the FA Cup in a matched shown live on the BBC and then seeing Oxford get drawn against Arsenal in the next round.

Next season we could realistically challenge for a play off place provided we make a few signings. Our other two strikers have left the club so ideally we'd need to sign another couple of strikers, preferably one with pace which is something Parkin unfortunately lacks. Andy King's main target at the minute is Junior Agogo who has scored 20 goals for Barnet this season. Unfortunately that's in the conference, but King's a good scout so we'll see. We also need to strengthen midfield and get rid of Matthew fucking Hewlett. We need a midfielder with a bit of flair, preferably left sided, who isn't afraid to shoot. Can we have Ryan Giggs please? Defence isn't too bad, but Reeves is getting old now so perhaps it's time too replace him. We had Leicester player Junior Lewis on loan at the end of the season and he was excellent at the centre of defence, he's also just been released by Leicester so wages aside hopefully we'll be able to get him in for next season on a free transfer.

Player of the year: Well, it's got to be Super Sammy Parkin :p

Now you lot post yours, although you don't need to drone on like I have :)

X

Xtro

SWFC -

Relegated to Div 2.

Total shit as usual.

Div 3 looks likely.

The End

L

Lester

Shame really.

SW are one of my "second clubs" (stupid but you know what I mean)

E

ECA

Originally posted by mank!
The season is not quite over for you premiership lamers, but anyway - how have your team done this season?

Well we won all our games up until the last match where we had a player dropping every 2 mins so we only got 2 rounds the stronger terrorist half, but we managed to get 4 rounds as CT before they got the necessary rounds, that meant we finished 2nd and had to playoff SWANT on mill to get promotion, it looked like it was going to be a tough round but I went clutch 4th round and won a 3v1 which really crushed their morale and we won 13-2 and got promoted.

SEE YOU IN DIVISION TWO BITCHES.

M

mank!

Re: Re: How have your team fared?

Originally posted by ECA
Well we won all our games up until the last match where we had a player dropping every 2 mins so we only got 2 rounds the stronger terrorist half, but we managed to get 4 rounds as CT before they got the necessary rounds, that meant we finished 2nd and had to playoff SWANT on mill to get promotion, it looked like it was going to be a tough round but I went clutch 4th round and won a 3v1 which really crushed their morale and we won 13-2 and got promoted.

SEE YOU IN DIVISION TWO BITCHES.

ECA - why not just fuck off? If you don't like sports you don't have to read this forum. It's not in General anymore so you've got no excuse for having to read it if you blatantly dislike sports and football in particular. Christs sake.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Xtro
SWFC -

Relegated to Div 2.

Total shit as usual.

Div 3 looks likely.

The End

Well, so long as you don't beat us I don't object to you being here. If you do, I shall harm you.

E

ECA

Re: Re: Re: How have your team fared?

ECA - why not just fuck off? If you don't like sports you don't have to read this forum. It's not in General anymore so you've got no excuse for having to read it if you blatantly dislike sports and football in particular. Christs sake.

eSports count!

M

mank!

Re: Re: Re: Re: How have your team fared?

Originally posted by ECA
eSports count!

eSports isn't football! If you're that sad you can post about your CS clan in this forum, but hey! This thread is about football you fucktard.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Pretty good start, then the per usual post Xmas fade to a position 9/10 finish, huzzah

O

old.UKTwister

Southport F.C - Conference (Finished 2nd bottom and relegated to unibond)

It all started off so promising, we were 3rd and 4th in the table for the majority of the first half of the season then Mark Wright left for chester(i think) we appointed a new manager, lost a few good players and it went downhill fast.

Before we knew it we were 1 place above the relegation zone and with one game to go against stevenage borough with another 2 relegation places left.

Basically If southport won they were safe, if they drew they had a chance, and if they lost then it isn't in their hands.

We lost 3-0 and all the other teams won.

This probably means a fianacial crisis and we'll have to sell all our best players. Hopefully we'll be back in the top flight again though when they restructure the non-league system

R

Recoil101

Coventry started off the season not too badly... were in the top half of the table looking at a play off place, then did the usual and fucked it up at the end ....

E

ECA

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How have your team fared?

eSports isn't football! If you're that sad you can post about your CS clan in this forum, but hey! This thread is about football you fucktard.

Correct me If I'm wrong but the topic says how have your team fared, it doesnt restrict itself to football or any other sport.

If you want to make some big fuck off image banners for footy only threads please do so.

Oh PS: Quite frankly how they are your teams when you dont manage/coach/do tactics/recruit/act as financier/arrange games/play for them, I DONT fucking know.

G

gremlin

FOOTBALL

Aldershot Town FC: Won the Ryman Premier League title and will be playing in the dizzy heights of the conference next season.

Liverpool FC: Not a fantastic season by any stretch of the imagination. 5th in the table.

ICE HOCKEY

Newcastle Vipers: First season in the British National League, finished towards the bottom of the table but won the Findus Cup competition towards the end of last year.

R

raw

WON THE PREMIERSHIP, NOTE THE LOCATION!!!

I also work within walking distance of old trafford and can see old trafford from here! + i go to games!!

We stuck it to that arrogant french twat wenger whos now talking more shit and excuses than ever before :D

S

Sir Frizz

ECA is filled with shit tbh.

Big up da Saints!

L

Lester

arsenal.jpg

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
Pretty good start, then the per usual post Xmas fade to a position 9/10 finish, huzzah

YIDO ?!?!?

If not you should be, cause you just described Tottenham :(

M

mank!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How have your team fared?

Originally posted by ECA
Correct me If I'm wrong but the topic says how have your team fared, it doesnt restrict itself to football or any other sport.

If you want to make some big fuck off image banners for footy only threads please do so.

Considering the fact you're an utter retard I'll excuse you the fact that you've obviously not noticed the topic is about football. Had anyone else not posted about other sports? No.

Regardless of that, you've got your own forum to discuss CS so and go and use it. Don't be childish and pretend it's a 'sport' purely to annoy people.

Originally posted by ECA
Oh PS: Quite frankly how they are your teams when you dont manage/coach/do tactics/recruit/act as financier/arrange games/play for them, I DONT fucking know.

You're an utter fucking idiot.

C

Clowneh!

the very first line of the thread mentions the premiership.

NOW I AM A HERMIT AND I LIVE IN A HOLE. i googled premiership. not google.co.uk oh no. google.com OH YES SIR REE! im hardcore i am!

wtf do i find? i cant find anything about any shitty cs tournament. actually. i dont find anything to do with computer games on the first page. what? how can this be? summat to do with the real world eh? HAY ECA? KNOW ABOUT THE REAL WORLD? it doesnt suck too much. WE won the premiership ;)

Users who are viewing this thread