How do you get your rvr fix now?

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm I may have to pop onto Cam for a while...

Did the shrooming thing on Excal and got more than a little bored with it :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
We could just all make level 20 Animists and Shroom the hell out of Gothwaite harbour

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
Same here, bought it when it came out but the box never got opened...cos of daoc ofc.

Lost manual for it tho :(. If you conquer a faction it unlocks it for play? Barbarians 4tehwin, I hate the fucking senate dictating my playstyle!

Romans 4tw! Senate is np, they bitch alot but makes it more satisfacting to eliminate them in the end. You can play the factions you have conquered/eliminated as Tare said. I am currently playing Brutii because my other campagne (sp? I hate that word) where I played Julii got deleted for some reason, had almost captured 50 regions and I had already taken Rome and the Senate.. bleh

Excellent game anyhow, mucho fun .. and the joy of watching your cavalery trample down the enemy grunts is awesome :cheers:

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Excellent game anyhow, mucho fun .. and the joy of watching your cavalery trample down the enemy grunts is awesome :cheers:

Especially after 9 units of archers make em rout. :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Pff, don't know what weakling units you run with :D

Siege Onagers with flammable ammo on Macedonian Phalanxes :worthy:

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Atm with my german campaign it's 6 spear warbands,2 berserkers,9 chosen archers,2 gothic cav and a general......kills everything with ease. ;)
Shame the AI is soo bad :/

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
and the joy of watching your cavalery trample down the enemy grunts is awesome
Playing the britons and running almost entirely with chariot units. Tossing a bunch of severed heads at the enemy to make em rout and running em down with chariots is pretty satisfying. :)

In general tho, they've made the barbarian units too hard. If a bunch of nake men in chariots could regularly trash roman legions history woulda turned out a bit different.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
How I get my RvR fix? Well, I realized I had a L46 buffbot Shaman on Camlann that had a free respec, so now I have a Cave Shaman I can run around and have fun with--buffbot hunting is my favorite. :D

Also, last night I crept back to my roots and logged in my Cabalist for the first time in about 1.5 years. ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
Playing the britons and running almost entirely with chariot units. Tossing a bunch of severed heads at the enemy to make em rout and running em down with chariots is pretty satisfying. :)

In general tho, they've made the barbarian units too hard. If a bunch of nake men in chariots could regularly trash roman legions history woulda turned out a bit different.

I have no problems with barbarians with my legions! Could be because the RTW AI isnt always top notch but still, Heavy cavalery or Gladiators should work nice to counter them. If theres something thats overpowered it is 9 exp Auxilliary Archers :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Playing on Gareth with my cousin (as in: only rl friend :() and havin an alright time. Bloody impossible to get groups there, or decent xp for that matter, without cata :<

Noli

Fledgling Freddie
Playing on a freeshard server atm,duoing with Rastafarion there.
All grate fun.They even have BB NPC's there :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Some tips on things to do while the server is down! (Sorry to those who have seen it already...)
server-down.png

:D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
omg, that baby doesnt even look like me! N00B!11111111111

nice one xD

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Some tips on things to do while the server is down! (Sorry to those who have seen it already...)
server-down.png

:D

:worthy:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
My god you people were bored while the servers were down. I went and tried out RL for a few days - movies etc - didnt like it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom