How do you get your rvr fix now?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Was so bored i even played an Eldie rolled on Carnac last time Pryd was down for more than 10 hours :p
Camlann in PvE mode atm doh

pikeh

Resident Freddy
i fill the time in by preparing the exact tactics for getting every single one of my realm points over the next 14 days. I then, using this knowledge go into a trance and focus my mind fully on the task. This requires standing up a tree with one leg tied behind me left ear, a wasps nest balanced on my head and a treacle tart tied to my right index finger. After this i must complete both Baldurs gate games (with expansions) in 5 hours or less.

pip

Banned
yep logged on after a busy day hoping to crafft 2 axes for my sb dam still down nvm get to read all this BS on FH ;)

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Hearts (internet version.... yes, it's the game that comes with Windows).

And a little Delta Force - Task Force Dagger.

:(

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Starting to realise what RL was like again \o/
j/k...

been in thid/exc all night wit an RM in his gimpy free armor & no itemz :/ ...still been fun though, apart from the fkin NS! :( remove NS from thid plz, kkthxbye

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Conquering the world in Rome:Total War ofc
Same here, bought it when it came out but the box never got opened...cos of daoc ofc.

Lost manual for it tho :(. If you conquer a faction it unlocks it for play? Barbarians 4tehwin, I hate the fucking senate dictating my playstyle!

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Same here, bought it when it came out but the box never got opened...cos of daoc ofc.

Lost manual for it tho :(. If you conquer a faction it unlocks it for play? Barbarians 4tehwin, I hate the fucking senate dictating my playstyle!
Aye have to kill faction then it unlocks :eek: RTW's quite nice but a bit repetitive eventually :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
btw I'm GM of Prydwen does Camlann, PM me if you want a invite :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom