how do we deal with screen draggers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Angsth said:
Windowdragging has been fixed... just checked it up myself. If you move window you just stand still in game, so that aint a good cheat tbh... I guess the accusers just got owned :)
oh.. .I did cheat on Championship Manager 92/93
Dragging the 'window' is fixed yes, however you can still use another method to do it nowdays, by resizing the chat window.

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Helme said:
Dragging the 'window' is fixed yes, however you can still use another method to do it nowdays, by resizing the chat window.

Other night while xp'ing my vamps artis a sorc turns up, I get in melee range by sprinting, hit him once and suddenly he's no longer in range, a few seconds later he's got speed and his ml9 pet is beating me into a hole, not the first time it happened either and it certainly didn't feel like a lag moment.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
I like teleporting action, tbh

www.spinnenwald.de/videos/daoc/cheatzor.avi

and just for the record, the 2nd SM died and his bot got into the tower at ~15-20% health :( was a very cool fight though against him, just a pain I had to waste 2 instas +NW for Mr. Iliketowarparound. I think I just got lucky his shields went down, watch pet dmg near the deathblow.

AHAHAHA you took a movie of that omg i got so pwned in that one :)

was running from blend to bled t3 so i could camp it with bb inside , but wait! i've allready done a post about this hunnybun :) Lothdaen - richimaster , borrowed acc's of a friend :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
i dunno, is fighting 3 rr10 hibs that are lag strafing like hell fair?

u know who u r.... (this morhing arround 10am - 1pm <normal europe time, not english time>

stupid lurikeen, warping away ;x

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Teslacoil said:
AHAHAHA you took a movie of that omg i got so pwned in that one :)

was running from blend to bled t3 so i could camp it with bb inside , but wait! i've allready done a post about this hunnybun :) Lothdaen - richimaster , borrowed acc's of a friend :)

I stopped recording cause I thought you'd have me in a few secs :( such a shame. I learned my lesson and I don't stop till I'm dead now =)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Culanan said:
Other night while xp'ing my vamps artis a sorc turns up, I get in melee range by sprinting, hit him once and suddenly he's no longer in range, a few seconds later he's got speed and his ml9 pet is beating me into a hole, not the first time it happened either and it certainly didn't feel like a lag moment.

was it yetlans or is he banned already?

Bloodclot

Banned
liloe said:

and just for the record, the 2nd SM died and his bot got into the tower at ~15-20% health :( was a very cool fight though against him, just a pain I had to waste 2 instas +NW for Mr. Iliketowarparound. I think I just got lucky his shields went down, watch pet dmg near the deathblow.
`

lol, nice warping there :> nice frapped. i hope he has a ban or smth

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to me that the people who needs to cheat to win are just lowlifes anyway so let em have there fun.

Bye Bye then :)

Kais

Banned
liloe said:

brynjas finest in action. And Teslacoil, maybe you would like to enlighten us as to how you achieved the warping without using cheats ? :eek: , since I cba looking for the original thread and it sure looks like a hax to me.

well played dierna :D

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
brynjas finest in action. And Teslacoil, maybe you would like to enlighten us as to how you achieved the warping without using cheats ? :eek: , since I cba looking for the original thread and it sure looks like a hax to me.

think tesla was the #2 sm not the haxing 1

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Kais said:

to hear a guildie of Helme acusing me of cheats ? i got one word for you , RETARD.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
nonono, Tesla was not cheating....only the 1st one. Tesla is the 2nd SM with the troll in his back =)

I was just too lazy to cut the video in Premier, so the start of the 2nd fight is there, too.

To repeat it, Tesla fought fair =)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
nonono, Tesla was not cheating....only the 1st one. Tesla is the 2nd SM with the troll in his back =)

I was just too lazy to cut the video in Premier, so the start of the 2nd fight is there, too.

To repeat it, Tesla fought fair =)

i like this girl :)

/hug

Kais

Banned
Teslacoil said:
to hear a guildie of Helme acusing me of cheats ? i got one word for you , RETARD.

you probably have not seen any further than the 10k radius around brynja so what would you know?, i've heard other accusations of cheats in our guild but never helme.

edit: you also suck to lose after adding.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Kais said:
you probably have not seen any further than the 10k radius around brynja so what would you know?, i've heard other accusations of cheats in our guild but never helme.

edit: you also suck to lose after adding.

oh man you are really a retard....i meant that HELME is such a nice GUY that how in HELL can you be in the SAME guild as him ? how can can they even have you in that guild when they see u use these IDIOTIC comments.

edit: you suck everyday.

Kais

Banned
Teslacoil said:
oh man you are really a retard....i meant that HELME is such a nice GUY that how in HELL can you be in the SAME guild as him ? how can can they even have you in that guild when they see u use these IDIOTIC comments.

edit: you suck everyday.

oh man you should really learn a new insult and please don't get upset about something I said on a gaming forum. FH is full of tears, I just like to read the sob stories and maybe comment on them.

edit: i know i suck
edit2: i care, really i do

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Kais said:
oh man you should really learn a new insult and please don't get upset about something I said on a gaming forum. FH is full of tears, I just like to read the sob stories and maybe comment on them.

edit: i know i suck
edit2: i care, really i do

you really can't admit you were wrong and you are sorry can you ? ofcourse not that is beyond your comprehension.

Kais

Banned
Teslacoil said:
you really can't admit you were wrong and you are sorry can you ? ofcourse not that is beyond your comprehension.

i was wrong, i am sooo sorry +1

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kais said:

Tesla a Cheat NAh I don't think so believe you need a reality Check all time I known Tesla I have never known him to use any Cheat and that comes from a Hibbie.

Tesla the Low Life S.O.B who deserves an arrow up his Backside for being just plain Ugly then YES :fluffle:
BTW Tesla Started on Mid/Pryd having so much fun there :D
Hib/Excal
Soulja
Soulbow
Soulsbot
Ensnare
Photon
Swiftfoot
Godoftrees
Sharades

Mid/Pryd
Soulja
Soulsbot

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Tesla a Cheat NAh I don't think so believe you need a reality Check all time I known Tesla I have never known him to use any Cheat and that comes from a Hibbie.

Tesla the Low Life S.O.B who deserves an arrow up his Backside for being just plain Ugly then YES :fluffle:
BTW Tesla Started on Mid/Pryd having so much fun there :D
Hib/Excal
Soulja
Soulbow
Soulsbot
Ensnare
Photon
Swiftfoot
Godoftrees
Sharades

Mid/Pryd
Soulja
Soulsbot

HAHAHAHAHA jerk i'm gonna hugspam you to death next time i C u :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
this thread has gone way off topic into personal attacks - Kais you should know better than to accuse people of cheating on here, see you in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom