how do u beat an infil?

K

Karlo

In response to how do you beat an infil....

with a large stick

A

Ace_

Jumped by a mincer & three infil's only yesterday, im the madist solo chanter there is so me own fault. If you expect me to try and survive this ya gotta nothing coming. There are one or two that solo but there high rr ofc. Best way to kill one > no such answer, question should be best way to kill 3-4.

J

jox

wtf is this? a nerf-infil-thread I missed?! hehe

Let me add following words then;

NERF DRAGONFANG!!!

Ok, that was all I had to say this time.

P

-palan-

giv back the freaking relics to them mids!!!

atm its kinda impossible to kill a buffed infil, they kinda hit harder then a zerker :p and that while beeing faster aswell :eek:

while we're at it, nerf reavers aswell. or mebe just a few of em :touch: whyp

C

censi

try playing a ranger pin.

I had access to yogh for about 3 months. playing infs is bloody easy compared to playing a ranger. U will pwn virtually anything u meat solo including tanks.

purley based on the respective strength of the class (as in infs are tough as nails, rangers arnt) theres a big gulf there tbh.

A

Aloca

You are not supposed to win with the current relic balance.
If you win with him on 10-15% or less hp less you can consider it a worthless victory with only price going to looser.

T

Tualatin

nerf DF
nerf albs population
nerf albs having 3 str relics
nerf xx dmg each 1.x seconds
nerf blabla

cry more.

A

Appollo

Originally posted by Aloca
You are not supposed to win with the current relic balance.
If you win with him on 10-15% or less hp less you can consider it a worthless victory with only price going to looser.

riiiight

P

Pin

Originally posted by censi
try playing a ranger pin.

I had access to yogh for about 3 months. playing infs is bloody easy compared to playing a ranger. U will pwn virtually anything u meat solo including tanks.

purley based on the respective strength of the class (as in infs are tough as nails, rangers arnt) theres a big gulf there tbh.

:confused:

sorry. don't see why you're directing that at me. of course infs are stupidly overpowered, and rangers have no chance.

I just said that my Reaver is tougher for you :p

A

Aloca

Originally posted by Appollo
riiiight

So doesnt the relics add 20% dmg? yes, but with some evade counts that still is 0dmg i counted down the actual gain from relics to about 10-15%, and that is kinda fare.
but that also mean that with all 3 relics you should kill your enemy 15% faster than he can to you if you are exactly even without relic bonuses.
there for if a alb win with with less than 15%hp left it is much possible that infact the attacker should have won if you didnt had relics backing you up.

R

rauno

roll a champ i can solo any class (even if i am unbuffed) tho that will be only thing u can do -solo kill someone- :(

A

Appollo

Originally posted by Aloca
So doesnt the relics add 20% dmg? yes, but with some evade counts that still is 0dmg i counted down the actual gain from relics to about 10-15%, and that is kinda fare.
but that also mean that with all 3 relics you should kill your enemy 15% faster than he can to you if you are exactly even without relic bonuses.
there for if a alb win with with less than 15%hp left it is much possible that infact the attacker should have won if you didnt had relics backing you up.

If i dont kill you with more than 15% hp's left its cos u strafed well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom