how do i make them email me my passwords

Jeros

Part of the furniture
im sure there used to be a automated thing for it but it seems to be gone now :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Yes there still is.

Go to the official homepage (www.camelot-europe.com), click Subscription -> Account -> Enter your subscription password and then at the top under your login details there's an option: 'getting a new game password for this account'. Click and confirm and your password will be changed and sent to your current email.

If you want to change your subscription password then you need to use RightNow and explain to them why you want it changed.

Hope that helps.

edit typo, dammit second time I've done the same one :eek6:

Jeros

Part of the furniture
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Yes there still is.

Go to the official homepage (www.camelot-europe.com), click Subscription -> Account -> Enter your subscription password and then at the top under your login details there's an option: 'getting a new game password for this account'. Click and confirm and your password will be changed and sent to your current email.

If you want to change your subscription password then you need to use RightNow and explain to them why you want it changed.

Hope that helps.

edit typo, dammit second time I've done the same one :eek6:

no no you misunderstand, i need them to email me my passwords , cos my account expirires soon i think i need to login to the subs bit to cheak but the email with the psword is gone so i need them to send it to me again

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I think you'll need to email subscription@goa.com and explain the problem, they should be able to fix things out for you. Wait until Erivoss confirms this though. They do sort of hint to it on the homepage:

8 - Security and protection of your personal data

The security of payment operations is ensured by the payment system provided by the company BIBIT. This system uses SSL encoding technology (SECURE SOCKETS LAYER).
Transactions are carried out in accordance with bank security norms.
The bank details that you may be asked to supply will only be used for the purposes of processing and invoicing your subscription.
Any other information that you may be asked to supply when subscribing your Player Account may be used exclusively for managing your subscription and for providing information related to the DAOC game and/or GOA.
In accordance with the Computing and Liberty law dated 6th January 1978, you have the right to access, modify and oppose all personal data about you at any time. To do so, simply write to the following e-mail address subscription@goa.com, indicating your surname, first name, address and the identifiers of your Player Account.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Yes, email subscription@goa.com explaining why you need them to send you your passwords again.

Remember to include as much info as possible, name, address, cd-key, last 5 digits of the CC used to pay for the account etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom