how do i make them email me my passwords

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeros, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Jeros

Jeros Part of the furniture

im sure there used to be a automated thing for it but it seems to be gone now :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. [GOA]Erivoss

[GOA]Erivoss [GOA] Official type person

Yes there still is.

Go to the official homepage (www.camelot-europe.com), click Subscription -> Account -> Enter your subscription password and then at the top under your login details there's an option: 'getting a new game password for this account'. Click and confirm and your password will be changed and sent to your current email.

If you want to change your subscription password then you need to use RightNow and explain to them why you want it changed.

Hope that helps.

edit typo, dammit second time I've done the same one :eek6:

3. Brannor McThife

Brannor McThife Fledgling Freddie

Heh, ain't that the truth...
    :)
    -G

4. Jeros

no no you misunderstand, i need them to email me my passwords , cos my account expirires soon i think i need to login to the subs bit to cheak but the email with the psword is gone so i need them to send it to me again

5. Kami

Kami Part of the furniture

I think you'll need to email subscription@goa.com and explain the problem, they should be able to fix things out for you. Wait until Erivoss confirms this though. They do sort of hint to it on the homepage:

6. [GOA]Erivoss

[GOA]Erivoss [GOA] Official type person

Yes, email subscription@goa.com explaining why you need them to send you your passwords again.

Remember to include as much info as possible, name, address, cd-key, last 5 digits of the CC used to pay for the account etc.

7. Jeros

8. Labbe

Labbe Fledgling Freddie