How Did It All Start?

S

Strondor_New

I'm impressed guys! Never knew we had so many talented novelists and amateut histrorians on the server!

Keep 'em coming! :clap:

P.S. That WAS my slender arm poking out from beneath Alithiel's bed sheets, and my my left leg was in her bath tub, and my torso underneath the floorboards and my bunny duly boiled in the kitchen. She had found out that I had been playing around with Kate ! Hell hath no fury like a woman merc with loads of RA's spurned! ;p

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Strondor_New
P.S. That WAS my slender arm poking out from beneath Alithiel's bed sheets, and my my left leg was in her bath tub, and my torso underneath the floorboards and my bunny duly boiled in the kitchen.
That's harsh Stron... you know I'd NEVER boil a bunny! :p

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
How it all started?

Well some time ago, in a galaxy far far away someone invented Realm Points.

:great:

M

moo_work

Originally posted by Strondor_New
LO all stron here.
Now I don't want to come over all pacifist / treehugger (oooerrr!) but I have never found / read anywhere the historical basis for the wars between the realms of DAOC. Mythic don't seem to have provided us with any material as to why the respective realms should want to go around killing each other instead of trading etc. Has anyone else found such material. It would make the game a little more playable if there was some reason for fighting in addition to rps and player v player fun?

If Mythic has failed to provide such material then I ask you guys to step in! Answers on a post card.
Merit will be given for literary skill (hint hint Belomar, we haven't had one of your great sagas for a while) or for just funny suggestions (Apathy go get your Quill of Wittiness + 8 out!).

they're foreign to each other, thats enough reason imo

K

kan-

its all from legends. Some true, some false.

im not sure about the war between the realms.

Users who are viewing this thread