How come nobody is talking about this?

Everz

FH is my second home
The gays are taking over.

Get to the chopper dudes, we are all fecked!

Unless there lesbians, then i'm game for a long haul with that.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
the real point we should be talking about is her gender. women shouldnt be allowed the fucking vote let alone to get into power...

:p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the first rule of gay leadership club is you don't talk about gay leadership club

the second rule of gay leadership club is you don't talk about gay leadership club

the third rule of gay leadership club is, no will and grace jokes.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Far too many people here replying simply based on the name of the poster rather than the content.

Toht, i'm going to put you at the top of the list for this one.

Given I read a paper last week that dedicated an entire 2 pages to the fact someone had a bit of stubble, I find it shocking this isn't considered news. All the people repying "it's none of our business what she gets up to in her private life" simply haven't been anywhere near any form of modern media in the last 10 years have you!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Far too many people here replying simply based on the name of the poster rather than the content.

Toht, i'm going to put you at the top of the list for this one.

Well look at you, mister sensitive. How about you modify your list and notice that i did answer the content.

Completely even.

But hey, you not reading my comment is a rather nice irony in itself so, win win f*cker.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Whoever owns that website is a fucking tool.

Indeed... he talks about narcissism in it yet doesn't get the fact that posting that is in itself...oh nevermind, you get it, I'll stop bugging you ;) ;)

Sorry, I had to...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
i guess you're too young to understand the concept of it =(

If you are known to be a unpredictable person, and people can't figure you out, when a "pun intended/or not" could be needed. But then again, its fun to let the reader decide for himself. Wait, what has that to do with this thread? Dammit, this forum if the gateway to going "off-topic". Doesn't help me at all >:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Another Gorbo troll thread

Maybe you'd like to explain why it's a troll thread then if you've won the argument so utterly?

Or is it simply because Gorb made it that it must be a troll thread?

I actually can't see a single trolling thing he's said in this post. Lots of other people trolling here, but that's hardly his fault.

Or maybe I misunderstood you...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Like i said, read the f*cking post completely. Or is it unimaginable for you to take in more then three words at a time?

Bugz is young, i have a job, Gorb is a doomsayer, joor is a conspiracy theorist, Laddey has sh*t taste in music and countless others. Get with the f*cking program and realise it was a joke on persona.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
fat-people-persistence-cookie-demotivational-poster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom