How Cocaine is made.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
megadave said:
hardly true anymore with the amount of chemicals and shit added to skunk, only safe thing is homegrown really and thats not nearly as fun :p

Well im not sure what chemicals you mean to be honest. Skunk or any type of grass ive always considered fairly clean, if its grown properly anyway. Theres no advantage in adding anything to skunk if its grown well, although myths of horse tranq sprayed grass and heroin laced hash have been around a long time, doing something like that requires more cost than just growing the shit, its a common weed after all.

Chemicals or fertilisers are used to grow the plants, but pretty much the same stuff is used to grow the tomatoes and apples you eat. If grown correctly chemicals arent added in the last few weeks of growth as the plant doesnt take in nutrients at this stage so again it would be a waste and pointless to try to add stuff by then.

I personaly wouldnt touch hashish these days, as you dont know wtf is in there.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
As i said, let people do as they like stick a tax on drugs and reap the benefits off people who want to do them
that way
a) you can be assured the drugs are "pure" because it can be regulated
b) the druggies pay their own way in the NHS etc
c) you can regulate the production of them using fair trade agreements etc etc

Agreed. I truly believe that the only way to deal with drug abuse is to legalise everything. Once something is illegal its much harder to maintain any sort of control over it.

I personally dont care about some health aspects of drugs. What I do object to is having to meet shady people in shady places and buying stuff that could in theory be cut with god knows what. Whats worse I know my cash is going to dubious people who pay more dubios people who probably kill and maim etc, would be nicer to give my cash to the govenment to at least do something productive with and deny organised crime their best source of income.

I long for the day I can goto the newsagent and ask for a packet of 20 northern lights ;)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
dont think thats right mate, drug dealers almost ALWAYS cut the drug with another substance to increase profit, this repeats several times down the chain, i have been told this happens by someone in the "business", so i know for a fact it is true at least in the uk. They dont care about your welfare there are a hundred more people behind you who want to do it

As i said, let people do as they like stick a tax on drugs and reap the benefits off people who want to do them
that way
a) you can be assured the drugs are "pure" because it can be regulated
b) the druggies pay their own way in the NHS etc
c) you can regulate the production of them using fair trade agreements etc etc

The argument is that more people will get hooked, but i dont see smoking banned completely so why should drugs?
stick the age limit to 16/18 whatever and only allow them to be taken in certified "clinics"
Also, me country has (semi)legalised weed, and we got less weedusers than the countries around us. So that more addicts arguement is no more than a fear rather than a prospect.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck it .... I dont worry about stuff like what its purified with, what chemicals are used to grow bud etc.. Until they make cars enviromentally friendly and no chemicals in all food that we eat I am sure there are better things to worry about...

Besides you might get hit by a bus 2moro..

Everything and anything in moderation is the key to life.. except smack - smackheads should be shot on site.

Abuse alchohol or charlie or bud or mcdonalds and you are gonna have problems.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the nutrients used to grow the bud wont effect it like throwing petrol all over. its just if the soil is not flushed enough near the end of the growing cycle then they will store up in the plant and effect the taste.

its no different to growing a tomato and eating it, except eating a tomato doesnt make you stoned/high.

pot is the only drug i will ever buy. ive bought solid/resin/soap bar before and i felt ashamed of my self. i couldnt put my finger on what was making me high because it wasnt CBDs. in the end i had to put it down to plastic, rubber or ketamine. the worst your going to get with a bag of buds is ripped off from -

being wet
leafy
picked prematurely
not cured propley
under weight
loads of stems

none of them are really going to cause adverse effects

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
The one worrying thing I have heard off a friend who shall we say knows a lot about bud in quantity is that lately some people have come up with a new rip off - crushed glass in minute amounts sprinkled onto shite bud to make it look like it glistens with THC.... not good :(

Always know ya source if you can ;)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
The one worrying thing I have heard off a friend who shall we say knows a lot about bud in quantity is that lately some people have come up with a new rip off - crushed glass in minute amounts sprinkled onto shite bud to make it look like it glistens with THC.... not good :(

Always know ya source if you can ;)

That's happening around here actually.

I can tell by the fact that I crunch when I lick the "crystals" off my finger.

It's not nice.

tris-

Sharma said:
That's happening around here actually.

I can tell by the fact that I crunch when I lick the "crystals" off my finger.

It's not nice.

mate, can ya pm me with the people who are doing it?

though isnt obvious its not THC when you look at the bud?

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
seems to me a 2nd extraction with gasoline would be a good idea?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
they add the petrol so that it absorbs into the blood stream faster.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
cocaine could be pure as the virgin marys white panties for all i care, there is no way on this earth im going to inhale anything thats travelled half way round the world in a condom (possibly used) then been dispatched via some greasy columbians bowel movements.

no sir no siree

its not such a sexy image is it? you get the long long toned snow white leg of some blonde hottie and snort a line of miguel the friendly columbians morning poop off the inside of her thigh... cos thats pretty much what your doing.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ezteq said:
its not such a sexy image is it? you get the long long toned snow white leg of some blonde hottie and snort a line of miguel the friendly columbians morning poop off the inside of her thigh... cos thats pretty much what your doing.

how can you say its not sexy?!:eek2:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Huntingtons said:
how can you say its not sexy?!:eek2:

you dirty dirty boy!

meet me round back in an hour, ill be the naked chick with a shitty leg ;)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
mate, can ya pm me with the people who are doing it?

though isnt obvious its not THC when you look at the bud?

Some of the stuff ive gotten off Liz lately has been that way, it's not her doing it, it's one of her suppliers, the latest i've obtained has been glass free but the past few times it's had it.

It's damn nasty getting a hot rock come off a skunk spliff.

/edit: No it's not obvious till the deal is done and you put it on your finger, crystals are supposed to melt but you get a damn big crunch off these and some pain in the teeth.

Nate

FH is my second home
does cocaine always come in powdered form btw? was sure i saw some green liquid stuff on that rehab program where it shown some guys coming off drugs in a clinic a little while ago

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
does cocaine always come in powdered form btw? was sure i saw some green liquid stuff on that rehab program where it shown some guys coming off drugs in a clinic a little while ago

Thats methadone or something else fairly synthetic. Its used to wean people off heroin, by at least giving them a supply of a cleaner drug from a legal source.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methadone

tris-

Sharma said:
Some of the stuff ive gotten off Liz lately has been that way, it's not her doing it, it's one of her suppliers, the latest i've obtained has been glass free but the past few times it's had it.

ouchie. my man doesnt like lizs products, which is a good job it seems :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
tbh think the chances for dieing of a bad drug is lower then the chance of walking over the street an getting hit by a car an die, how many drugs is there world wide an how many ppl die from it? yes ofc there is a chance but i life is all about takeing chances :)

How many people are killed or injured through drug related crime? Add that to the figure and it changes quite dramitically.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
tbh think the chances for dieing of a bad drug is lower then the chance of walking over the street an getting hit by a car an die, how many drugs is there world wide an how many ppl die from it? yes ofc there is a chance but i life is all about takeing chances :)

then theres also the fact that dying from drugs isnt "big news" so they almost never ever talk about it on the news anymore. its just "one more for the statistic" so u cant really say its rare that ppl DO die from it. its *alot* more common then u think...

its not a smaller chance then getting run over by a car. its alot bigger. now i'f u had said "dying in a car related accident" then i would have agreed with you. but there is a way higher chance of dying from this shit then getting run over by a car... maybe not where u live, but world wide theres not even a comparison worthy of the argument......

Zede

Part of the furniture
Cocaine ? that video made it look like a clean drug compared to good old cigarettes. Added ingredients to good old ciggies include :

Fungicides and pesticides -- Cause many types of cancers and birth defects.
Cadmium -- Linked to lung and prostate cancer.
Benzene -- Linked to leukemia.
Formaldehyde -- Linked to lung cancer.
Nickel -- Causes increased susceptibility to lung infections.
Ammonia: Household cleaner
Angelica root extract: Known to cause cancer in animals
Arsenic: Used in rat poisons
Benzene: Used in making dyes, synthetic rubber
Butane: Gas; used in lighter fluid
Carbon monoxide: Poisonous gas
Cadmium: Used in batteries
Cyanide: Deadly poison
DDT: A banned insecticide
Ethyl Furoate: Causes liver damage in animals
Lead: Poisonous in high doses
Formaldehiyde: Used to preserve dead specimens
Methoprene: Insecticide
Megastigmatrienone: Chemical naturally found in grapefruit juice
Maltitol: Sweetener for diabetics
Napthalene: Ingredient in mothballs
Methyl isocyanate: Its accidental release killed 2000 people in Bhopal, India in 1984
Polonium: Cancer-causing radioactive element

Philip Morris is evul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom