How Cocaine is made.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
dont tell them that,
if people are stupid enough to use it, its one less stupid person in the world
im with the remove all safety signs camp tbh

Legalise it, put 80% tax on it, and let the problem solve itself and pay for their treatment that way

No doubt i will be flamed by the "if you do it casually it doesnt hurt you" or the "i did it and theres nothing wrong with me" crowd,
heres a clue
just takes one hit mixed with rat poison, or one bad reaction and your in brain damage territory or worse

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'll be staying away from that :) I don't like the idea of recycled petrol in my head

MaCaBr3

Banned
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
After seeing this clip you're crazy if you still use the stuff.... damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZHUmyrwOXI

No way! I thought it was made with cranberries and chocolate!

I think most people know that cocaine or any other drug for that matter is processed with a ridicilous ammount of chemicals and petrolium and other shit.

What I don't understand is who the hell came up with the recipe. Isn't there like a "natural" way to process coke? :eek7:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I agree about the recipe, seems excessive, don't really understand all the gasaline needed. But either way it ought to be enough to warn anybody with any sense away from trying it. Though i'll normally try just about anything once. :england:

Personally I was just waiting for someone to mess up and drop a ciggie or something whilst pouring all that fuel. boom...one expensive explosion.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
No doubt i will be flamed by the "if you do it casually it doesnt hurt you" or the "i did it and theres nothing wrong with me" crowd,
heres a clue
just takes one hit mixed with rat poison, or one bad reaction and your in brain damage territory or worse

tbh think the chances for dieing of a bad drug is lower then the chance of walking over the street an getting hit by a car an die, how many drugs is there world wide an how many ppl die from it? yes ofc there is a chance but i life is all about takeing chances :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
what eeben said really

Look at statistics there are more alcohol related deals a year than there are drug related deaths in 5 years.

If you think that movie is bad just look up what Ghb actually is. We all know what that stuff is and it still doesnt stop people from doing it.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
one little lighter there and kab00me :p

i would never, ever try to do that. i know manny that have. but hell no, im not :p

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
... and you think the asprin you take for a headache is pure?

Gamah

Banned
Meh to think I have done coke :(, I am sure my lines were made my fairys though!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
at least its tripple filterd for purity

pip

Banned
Quick Lime they used to put it over the dead bodies in the war to make them rot fast:) That stuff is deadly:p Now i no why it rots peoples nose stay of the shit

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
dont tell them that,
if people are stupid enough to use it, its one less stupid person in the world
im with the remove all safety signs camp tbh

Legalise it, put 80% tax on it, and let the problem solve itself and pay for their treatment that way

heres a clue
By using it you are still paying for people to be murdered on the other side of the world......
It one of the things that amuses me muchly that so many of my self richeous friends (vegans, liberals, protesters) shove various noxious substances in their mouths and up their nose which are produced by evil people and which fund organised crime and worse.

tris-

yaruar said:
By using it you are still paying for people to be murdered on the other side of the world......
It one of the things that amuses me muchly that so many of my self richeous friends (vegans, liberals, protesters) shove various noxious substances in their mouths and up their nose which are produced by evil people and which fund organised crime and worse.

that is unless you grow the cocoa plant your self :)

tris-

im unsure of prices around here, the only safe thing to buy is cannabis buds.

round here heroin is cheaper than pot, so i heard anyway.

i would be suprised if there was any heroin in it.

Rinusch

Fledgling Freddie
May sound rediculus but its rahter a well performed extraction :D when you have their end product and you purify it well enough there should actually be little "wrong" with it, as far as that goes for cocaine :p

but then again, it is vile stuff and could seriously endanger the survival propabilities of the user :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Sparx said:
what eeben said really

Look at statistics there are more alcohol related deals a year than there are drug related deaths in 5 years.

If you think that movie is bad just look up what Ghb actually is. We all know what that stuff is and it still doesnt stop people from doing it.

Well that vid doesn't imply that abusing alcoloh is good, does it? =) I think we've all drunk our fair share, but at least German Beer is made after ultra strict rules (called the "Deutsches Reinheitsgebot" - it fixes which ingredients are allowed in beer).

As Chronic said, people can do what they want as long as they don't put anyone else in danger. Sure life is about risking stuff, but you have to walk across the road whereas nobody forces you to smoke/drink/sniff/etc. =)

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Well, there is now one thing to look forward to when the oil runs out, no more cocaine =D

On a more serious note, yes far more people die of alcohol a year than drugs, but then there are so many more people who drink than do coke. If you look at it percentage wise then the hard drugs would cause far more deaths and addictions.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Dahakon said:
Well, there is now one thing to look forward to when the oil runs out, no more cocaine =D

On a more serious note, yes far more people die of alcohol a year than drugs, but then there are so many more people who drink than do coke. If you look at it percentage wise then the hard drugs would cause far more deaths and addictions.

you would be surprised how many ppl do it

but if you put it down to ratios it would show you that its still a hell of alot more alcohol way

i'll have a look for stats later

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Sparx said:
you would be surprised how many ppl do it

but if you put it down to ratios it would show you that its still a hell of alot more alcohol way

i'll have a look for stats later

ill bet my sweet ass (its very very sweet) that if you look at the percentage of usage each individual do who dies, coke kills alot more. The casual 1 time a month doesnt count, neither does it for alcohol. besides coke gives bad side effects, alcohol gives lesser side effects, much lesser. coke is highly addictive, alcohol isn't. i could go on but im pretty sure you catch my drift.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:

What I don't understand is who the hell came up with the recipe. Isn't there like a "natural" way to process coke? :eek7:

I think salyva, i would rather take petrol than the spit of a thousand south americans tbh :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
tris- said:
im unsure of prices around here, the only safe thing to buy is cannabis buds.
hardly true anymore with the amount of chemicals and shit added to skunk, only safe thing is homegrown really and thats not nearly as fun :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
megadave said:
hardly true anymore with the amount of chemicals and shit added to skunk, only safe thing is homegrown really and thats not nearly as fun :p

now, skunk isnt cannabis tho - cannabis (= pot in danish, or am i wrong?) is like unrefined dried hemp tops from female plant iirc, im no expert so sue me.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
tbh think the chances for dieing of a bad drug is lower then the chance of walking over the street an getting hit by a car an die, how many drugs is there world wide an how many ppl die from it? yes ofc there is a chance but i life is all about takeing chances :)
You think wrong.
Very, very, very wrong.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
now, skunk isnt cannabis tho - cannabis (= pot in danish, or am i wrong?) is like unrefined dried hemp tops from female plant iirc, im no expert so sue me.

All of the above are classified as cannabis, anything that produces cannabinoids basically , or gets you stoned ;)

Hemp is usualy used to refer to plants that are produced for non drug uses, such as rope, clothing etc. Though your right that old school weed (or stick n seed as well call it round here) ;) is just female plant. If its grown well it has no seeds, as plants that havent been fertilised produce more nice chemicals. If its got seeds then its been polinated and used half of its enegry to produce them.

Skunk is a specific variety of engineered hydroponicly grown hemp, though these days its often used to describe almost any type of cannabis plant thats grown hydroponically.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
and they ate lunch with a parrot :p

Look like brown-headed parrots but much larger then the captive ones you normally get over here.

They are very tameable, we used breed them in avaries and hand-rear the chicks. They make wonderful pets.

On a more serious note, no matter how 'pure' that cocaine is, by the time it reaches our streets its probably been cut three or four times to make it go further.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
dont think thats right mate, drug dealers almost ALWAYS cut the drug with another substance to increase profit, this repeats several times down the chain, i have been told this happens by someone in the "business", so i know for a fact it is true at least in the uk. They dont care about your welfare there are a hundred more people behind you who want to do it

As i said, let people do as they like stick a tax on drugs and reap the benefits off people who want to do them
that way
a) you can be assured the drugs are "pure" because it can be regulated
b) the druggies pay their own way in the NHS etc
c) you can regulate the production of them using fair trade agreements etc etc

The argument is that more people will get hooked, but i dont see smoking banned completely so why should drugs?
stick the age limit to 16/18 whatever and only allow them to be taken in certified "clinics"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom