How are warlocks? etc...

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
As common as a Dark SM doing FG with mezz and LT LT LT LT LT LT intercept intercept intercept LT LT LT LT INTERCEPT etc..

Get purge.

No because an SM mez is about 15 seconds long, only 300 radius, and 1500 range :)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
The fact is, you can interupt a wizards 2 insta-death bolts, whereas you cant interupt a warlock.
If I mez a warlock, i'm lucky, however once I break mez, im going to get insta interupted by 800+ points of damage, and then hit with uninteruptable casts until I die.
To counter this I either need to have a stunning class with me to so he cant dump his chambers on me, or I need to MoC and get very lucky timing with lifetaps so that I life through his initial damage. Once you live through chambers its just a matter of duking it out, 1. sec lifetaps vs 2(?) sec casted DD's/lifetaps. Which tbh a sorc should win.
However, if a warlock gets the jump on you, or purges your mez, you better moc and pray for a luck crit, or resist from you or else you're going down.

Tilda

True enough. I think in summary then . Warlocks are overpowered for 6 seconds, sorcs are overpowered all the time, and vamps are overpowered once they get a bit of power. :)

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Most of this was explained in your battlegroud thead. Maybe You should stay there.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I am finding the insta death a tad annoying tbh. nice to play when theres a chance to do something about you dying, its like hard enough to react to getting nuked with 1 secs cast speeds, but this chamber thing is just like doubleyouteefee when it hits you.

On top of that those fooking DOT ticks are better than a full DOT specced mana ment could ever kick out with his spec dot.

on top of that lifetap and spread heal. I just thinking its about time hib is due for a retard mode class. Sure we got lots of good competative classes, but nothing insane that unbalances the game. Seems like for some reason all the retard mode classes go to mid. *grumble grumble* gonna have to get used to it I guess. At least warlocks are sign posted with those funky red dots.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
Sure we got lots of good competative classes, but nothing insane that unbalances the game.

Baseline stun and debuff? :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
baseline stun and debuffs?

and?

(wanna start talking about what other realm mages can throw at you?)

Lethul

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
Baseline stun and debuff? :)

hi, my name is Storhemulen. I would never trade my baseline root for a baseline stun :p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
baseline stun and debuffs?

and?

They are unbalanced on a caster - even mythic say so, though that doesn't lend it too much credit I know.

(wanna start talking about what other realm mages can throw at you?)

Go on then. . Don't mention Locks, we already agreed about them.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
hi, my name is Blaztar. I would never trade my spec 40% spd decrease for a baseline stun

Fuck I dont get a shit as a warlock, why can't I get spd 5 and 2500range CC ? I dont understand the programmers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom