How about a new area for all them grats threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
This is about as interesting and with as much point as the last 100 threads about grats threads.

There is quite obviously far more people who LIKE grats threads then there is who don't or they would not be so popular.

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

And kindly show us where all this major useful RvR info threads are that the grats threads appear to be drowning out? Or are you refering to the rediculous number of whine threads, do those mean so much to you? personally i'd rather see 10 grats threads then 1 single whine thread, just like this one.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
err, thats such bs, people who solo with a non stealth and non speed class should be congratulated for every 5k rps they get with the current state of rvr.

people who reroll from alb to mid and use a crocringbot shouldn't be congratulated at all. sorry, couldn't resist :p

you get my point

Best luwi >.<

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Like it is at the moment you click on the RvR section and besides RvR threads you could also see if a friend of yours dinged, you congrats him, done. But when you make an entire different section for it, I'd say only a very small part will look and see the grats threads in that section..
does this mean only a small part are intrested in grats threads? =P

anyway, for me personally, I dont need these gratz threads (this is where u can say "BUt you are low rr..." so I say it myself: IM only rr4 with my caba!)
My opinion is that id be satisfied with grats from my mates etc even if i dinged rr10+, I dont have to tell the world =P
(but thats me...)

I cant really see the bad thing with a Grats section, what is so wrong with that?
People who are slightest interested would go there and check now and then...wouldnt they?
And, as far as i can see it, If they dont go there to check, they are perhaps not that interested after all...

another idea is to have a 2 day limit on the grats thread, and then it get wiped, that way it might be a little more easy to browse the rvr forum for other subjects (at times when its spammed with grats threads).

Not sure if its the majority who wants these grats threads in rvr section, but if it is i suppose its fair enough....a new poll (im sure there has been one earlier?) might give a fresh overview of what ppl thinks now. (new players or people who might have changed opinion....whatever).
For my part I do vote for a Grats section tho.
:drink:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
There is quite obviously far more people who LIKE grats threads then there is who don't or they would not be so popular.

If gratz threads are so popular, giving them their own section won't do any harm - after all, if everyone's so interested in reading them, everyone will go to the gratz threads section, won't they?

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who use a buffbot dont deserve a gratz, be it guild mate or any other realm mate.
Doped players in RL-life get's their victorys canceled and striped from any medal, and might be banned for paticipating in such game or event for a year or two, maby even permanently.
Buffbot players simply aint worth the truble<---- NOOB'S

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Haha, and here pops Gorrion, soon the whole menagerie of Excal denizens is complete (yeah, I'm part of it too). :D

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Haha, and here pops Gorrion, soon the whole menagerie of Excal denizens is complete (yeah, I'm part of it too). :D

Is it like Bingo? If you spot three posts in a row from Excal regulars, you shout HOUSE! and win a prize?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
powerbump! And I agree :( To many grats <randomlamer> on rr 5-7 :< I miss the good old whines!
Like the old sko-stole-my-malice threads, and sko-fucked-up-som, and sko-hurt -my-feelings etc.!
Or those funny ones where dwali made a ass of himself about smelly trolls in poc xD

Gamah

Banned
good idea, but with all the whine being locked without gratz threads, nothing would be posted.

[edit] I didn't see the powerbump above :<

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Just get rid of camlan general discussion.

Its the same banter anyway - OH NOES THIS LEVEL 20 KEEL ME AND LOG 50 AND CHAIN AND CON BILL AND I R GREEN I R.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
How about a section for all the threads whining and bitching about grats threads they don't actually have to read?

Throw in all the irrelivent polls in there too.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
have asked about it in the mods bit as there were ideas bandied about about this - can't remember what we decided though.

it's one of three things:
good idea
flame filled board of hate
or
pointless ignored board

But this is an aaaaaaaaaancient thread so locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom