hosting and multiple domains

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I've been looking around for a hosting package that allows you to host multiple domains and spotted this UK2.net option: hosting details. info on package

Does this mean I can have say www. hehe .com, www. hoho .com, www. haha .co.uk and host them all on this web hosting option so users can do www. hoho .com/sales/, www. haha .co.uk/about.html etc? So it basically looks like they are all hosted seperatly?

Just checking as I nearly bought a package a moment ago, but it was a framed thing :(

Kryten

Old Cow.
Not entirely sure - the way it's worded makes it sounds rather like you'd just be buying the ability to add subdomains (if you bought FreddysHouse you'd be able to make unrelated sites like http://anothersite.freddyshouse.com)
Bit tricky to understand - I'd contact them anyway 1. to ask what they could do for your situation and 2. to sort out the wording on their site ;)

Clown

Part of the furniture
Get hosting from Primefarm. It's easy, it's fast. It's Primefarm.co.uk!
(They can sort the multiple domain thing)

Chilly

Balls of steel
since clown has already done the nasty, I dont see a problem with me carrying on his advert ;)

Hosting multiple domains as you explain it is really no different from hosting one, its simply a matter of sorting out the DNS and the webserver settings. I can, of course, offer you the service if you'd like it. Cheaper than uk2.net as well ;)

PM me if you wanna get down and dirty (also if you want to discuss the hosting I can offer...) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom