Horason Soulfly-2

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
everybody is a smart ass nodo u free to make your own liit movie with cl buffs vs 3-4 ppl and bahumat will be camerapaladin
paper warrior? :D

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Read the comments to my first movie

NOt enough solo scenes

This time i make a solo movie

not enopugh grp fights

WTF :twak:

Mezzzzzz

Fledgling Freddie
The real problem is that the fights aren't very fair imo :(
Axty often does the same things as you did in that vid, at 3am, only difference is that his "buffbot" is following him... You both have one of the best solo class and you both use a buffbot, just to kill unbuffed solos / minigroups.
Kind of lame :(

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
everybody is a smart ass nodo u free to make your own liit movie with cl buffs vs 3-4 ppl and bahumat will be camerapaladin

nodoubts done that already kindrid :kissit:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
paper brain ?:D

P.S: dont worry hora this all about fear that they cant do a better video them selfs

lol Cizot's movie is about 100 times better. no, make that 1000 times better.

lol you could have a video of a person getting level 20 via /level and it would be more enjoyable than Horason's video.

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
dont think you can compare a

bm with 8v8
and a theu solo

even if its not bad

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
In this topic we found out not about hora`s movie but about how fear is uber :D hope to see your solo movie bahumat by the end of this weak ;D with cl buffs ofc

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
In this topic we found out not about hora`s movie but about how fear is uber :D hope to see your solo movie bahumat by the end of this weak ;D with cl buffs ofc

1) no one (from what i can tell) said fear is uber, i mentioned one of the fear members video's was alot better than horasons, however i did not say fear was uber.

2) I dont have the knowledge on video editing software (nor the software itself) hence i cant make the movie i want. Sure i could limewire the software but i really cant be bothered to learn how to use it.
The video i had ideas for was solo play with a story to it, a reason why im fighting etc. The idea's i have are good imo, however i cant do it justice with shit editing :(

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
1) no one (from what i can tell) said fear is uber, i mentioned one of the fear members video's was alot better than horasons, however i did not say fear was uber.

2) I dont have the knowledge on video editing software (nor the software itself) hence i cant make the movie i want. Sure i could limewire the software but i really cant be bothered to learn how to use it.
The video i had ideas for was solo play with a story to it, a reason why im fighting etc. The idea's i have are good imo, however i cant do it justice with shit editing :(

Sounds like roleplay >.<

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
Sounds like roleplay >.<

Have you seen the Sodred Reaver video? it would be like that but not about love...more obsession with the hoff haha!

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Mezzzzzz said:
You both have one of the best solo class and you both use a buffbot, just to kill unbuffed solos / minigroups.
Kind of lame :(
best solo class?rofl
infact i see many many many eld or teurg in solo on camlann!
before speaking try to play 1 of them in solo, then tell me...

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
haha no offence but this was the worst crap ive ever seen =)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
cant download it , mayhaps blessing from god

trust me, its worse than that us-merc that had style-canceling on and spammed anytimer ~~

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Axtanax said:
best solo class?rofl

A buff / di bot sticked on your ass is not solo. Italian counting sucks

1, 1, 1, 1.... i am 4 times solo

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
trust me, its worse than that us-merc that had style-canceling on and spammed anytimer ~~

The sad part in it is that hes proud of the movie ....and now you broke his heart! :p

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
You break my heart when you dont show up for dota nights as promised, Nedo!

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Or....blame Ald its much easier...or Skarp...deffo skarps fault :/

Hmmm.. Cant we just blame em all ? :/ .. Id blame your woman mostly though :(

Mezzzzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
best solo class?rofl

I played an eldritch up to 6L8 on a french server (ys), nearly only solo ( well, buffed up ), and I didn't find it that hard... aemez, ns, stun, dd,.. yep, i think its one of the best solo classes :m00:

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Mezzzzzz said:
I played an eldritch up to 6L8 on a french server (ys), nearly only solo ( well, buffed up ), and I didn't find it that hard... aemez, ns, stun, dd,.. yep, i think its one of the best solo classes :m00:

read my post, i said in rvr servers or in camlann?i know that in open fields eld is strong, but on camlann it s not simple doing a good fight with a good distance and without leechers(expecially for me)

i repeat, try to make 5l in solo with an eld without buffs on camlann, then return here

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
read my post, i said in rvr servers or in camlann?i know that in open fields eld is strong, but on camlann it s not simple doing a good fight with a good distance and without leechers(expecially for me)

i repeat, try to make 5l in solo with an eld without buffs on camlann, then return here

all it takes is time and patience...

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Axtanax said:

you sure know a lot about making 5L solo without a bot mr. camp-DL-walls-buffed-till-rr7

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
you sure know a lot about making 5L solo without a bot mr. camp-DL-walls-buffed-till-rr7

owned

Axty is a faggot noob, all he does is camp toa port ins fully buffed, what kind of play is that - completely contradicts his attitude of it being hard, especially when u are dead by the time port lags gone

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Axty is a joke with Asti the horrible italian wine ?

OLOL²

Fucking noob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom