kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie ;> tho cata client skins is BUUU
still watching =)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Downloading...

will let you know what i think soon :)

EDIT:- lmao, our power surge must have stopped our download restrictor or something, managed to get 650kbps haha

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
just lol tbh...did you get RR11 by nuking people at Goth with bb buffs? My god the boredom limit you must have

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
50% of the video was leeching 25% was people who just hit lvl 50 and didnt have a template and the other 25% was grping killing duo/solo'ers :eek7:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the first few minutes you were buffed killing soloers in goth who were not buffed.

it got better near the end but get some FG video's created to show the newer population what camlann is like.

to a new person who watches your video, all they see is a RR11 thuerg who is buffed 3 shotting unbuffed people.

FresH

Fledgling Freddie
the best thing in the Video is the end .... ah finally this shit stoped..

i mean you say now some gimp scenes .... and i just thougt ... everythink until now was gimped ...

u say : no real enemys .... wow 4 or 5 unbuffed ppl killing while they want to buff up ... gratz ... and you always whiner about other ppl using bb ?

iam wondering how u became rr11 ....

get some real fights in a movie ... than i would say ok nice video .. but this is boring all the time ..

LaVerole

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
50% of the video was leeching 25% was people who just hit lvl 50 and didnt have a template and the other 25% was grping killing duo/solo'ers :eek7:

100% of ur rps are done in goth healer house:puke:

Battleboobs

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:

are u talking about yourself ? :m00:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
:d ok, if hora wasnt buffed vs 5 i`d wonder if it would be realy fair and no they wouldnt kill him just once for rew. Soo i chose buffbot to fight 2-3 + ppl mini grps.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
to a new person who watches your video, all they see is a RR11 thuerg who is buffed 3 shotting unbuffed people.

Well thats basically all there is to see..I mean omg someone actually purged mezz it HAS to be pointed out in the movie!!!1!!!!!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
:d ok, if hora wasnt buffed vs 5 i`d wonder if it would be realy fair and no they wouldnt kill him just once for rew. Soo i chose buffbot to fight 2-3 + ppl mini grps.

But no one cares if a buffed thuerg kills a group of 3 ppl, it would be far better watching an unbuffed thuerg kill a group of 3 with just his own base/cl buffs.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
bahu u r complaining about bb? look much ppl use them in fear.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
bahu u r complaining about bb? look much ppl use them in fear.

But they dont make video's with unfair odd's lol

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
ye thats my point hora showed the truth :<
and lol ye i`d use a bb to fight vs 3+

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
ye thats my point hora showed the truth :<
and lol ye i`d use a bb to fight vs 3+

Showed what truth?

That he relies on buffs to kill people?
He uses a buffed char to kill small duo/trio's

Thats not a huge problem as other people do this, but making a video...lol just lame tbh

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh ... everybody ,.. really everybody knows that im buffed its just a view from my position

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
its not possible to do worse advertisement for this server than with that video

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Why? camlann is not a new server and ofc there are already some high rr player and a few of them are buffed yes ..

Its not a new server im happy that many new players are coming but i dont think that we have to give everything up for them

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
everybody is a smart ass nodo u free to make your own liit movie with cl buffs vs 3-4 ppl and bahumat will be camerapaladin

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:
Why? camlann is not a new server and ofc there are already some high rr player and a few of them are buffed yes ..

Its not a new server im happy that many new players are coming but i dont think that we have to give everything up for them

Are you for real? Someone ask for fg vs fg fights and you show 20 mins plus where you nuke low RR non buffed people in the same spot and then dont get why its bad publicity....:eek7:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
yes hora xD i agre with this guy ! u noob why u didnt killed a fg insted of 5 or was it 6 ppl no skill sorry :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom