Hope red is everyone's favourite colour..

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Jpeg[LOD]'

get a clue dumb ass....

or are you gonna be one of those mids/hibs who will quit game when u lose relics? hib/mid have dominated relic status for AGES .. alb has the larger zerg now and we still dont get as many rp's per week as the other realms do if we go by %'s.

so when NF is here yes sure u might lose the relics to albs . sure we might have df for a change more often than other realms

but thats as far as it goes. people always have and always will farm at keeps. if u dont wanan farm or get farmed at keeps go roaming looking for fg's of albs/mids/hibs inc and fight vs them.

there WILL still be normal rvr.. its just the pussy ass yank mids/hibs dont like it when they have no relics.[/QUOTE]

it's not about the relics or DF you know....the reason they quit is because they can barely win a single damn fight

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Aithe said:
it's not about the relics or DF you know....the reason they quit is because they can barely win a single damn fight

Don't you find it odd, though, how Mythic introduces effective anti-radar measures and suddenly lots of formerly-l33t players quit? Odd that...

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Don't you find it odd, though, how Mythic introduces effective anti-radar measures and suddenly lots of formerly-l33t players quit? Odd that...
Think that hit the nail on the head :D

Tholaawg

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
its funny, coz on prydwen, albs are dominating, partly of numbers, but alot of skill, so alb's qq'ing about other realmsa re overpowered sucks, thats a fact. they usually have the relics (str mostly), they are very organized etc... albs on excal are wankers who cant play their chars (read: not all of you)... thats also a fact ><

albs suck on prydwen, they never have df & usually only have half their own keeps. they also had str relics taken by mids on consecutive nights.
i'd be embarrassed if i had a 50 there

vintervargen

Banned
i just gotta ask the question.. and it is aimed pre-toa.

if albs suck so much, how come AD put up a fight 3x better then any fc/bf/random alb guild :confused:

in toa, albs might have a slight disadvantage. but in nf, when hibs loose gp, and you have reaver.... lets see what kind of excuse you can make up then :eek:

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
How any realm can accuse another of being unskilled is beyond me... the closest you could ever come to being allowed to do that is if you were referring to a single player, who is very poor at playing the game, which I think we can all agree on will be pretty damn rare. Give anyone any character on any realm and that person will be able to play, this isn't really a game of skill, more intelligence; knowing when to do what. I find it funny that there are still people out there, who are automatically in the mindset that they are skilled in comparison to Albion because they rolled Hibernia or Midgard.

I notice nobody ever rerolls Albion.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
p.s its kinda common knowledge that lots of hibs quit thegame for a while when they lose power relics. same as lots of savages sb's etc quit the game for a while whe they not got melee relics.

that's becos we he almost as hard as infs when we got the str relics... without them we hit like retarded babies ^^

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Ekydus said:
How any realm can accuse another of being unskilled is beyond me... the closest you could ever come to being allowed to do that is if you were referring to a single player, who is very poor at playing the game, which I think we can all agree on will be pretty damn rare. Give anyone any character on any realm and that person will be able to play, this isn't really a game of skill, more intelligence; knowing when to do what. I find it funny that there are still people out there, who are automatically in the mindset that they are skilled in comparison to Albion because they rolled Hibernia or Midgard.

I notice nobody ever rerolls Albion.

When I cam back to excal I started on Alb. But when I gave it a thought i cba playing alb on excal. Why ?

Look at any evening, GoL has DC and albs are all in emain. Noone bothers to retake their keeps because they dont have relics, wich mid would only take in a lame night raid, right ?

No not many reroll a char on alb excal.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Imo, the hardest cru out at the mo is ours. If you don't agree, come and kill us :D

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
The BF grp is way harder/plays way better than your free rp bunch zoyster.

Keep on dreaming..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Imo, the hardest cru out at the mo is ours. If you don't agree, come and kill us :D

says alot about alb/exc tbh, agreed you play better now than "before" but it's still not too great ;)

only the gol (?) debuffgroup, BF ages ago and AD were really good in my experience

credit to you for having fun no matter what tho, that's something really rare, but it doesn't make you daoc skill much bigger :p and it doesn't matter either, as long as ^

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
lol thanks for your honest and frank replies m8s. Tbh don't really care about your views, as long as u keep coming to feed me arpees.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
lol thanks for your honest and frank replies m8s. Tbh don't really care about your views, as long as u keep coming to feed me arpees.

I think you misunderstood. It is YOU who is giving rps...not us.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Yes we so zerged you with all the 4 ppl who are online at primetime!

Get a clue plz......

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
it's pretty funny when certain ebaying useless flamers don't even get a response anymore cause what they are saying is so stupid.

NF is going to suck even more than TOA :flame:

I love the Mythic adds for one free week! no no TWO free weeks! no...wait Please come back...please? that are all over other games' sites now.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Guide to being l337157 :

Use the following comments (or vartiations of) :

1. QQ more plz
2. get a clue plz
3. Sorcs are overpowered.
4. end statements with a "?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom