Hope red is everyone's favourite colour..

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
right...

1) Death's Roar [Midgard] 81 175 LWRP- 1,747,936
2) Knights of the WhiteWolf [Midgard] 27 81 LWRP- 1,328,625
3) Omen [Midgard] 110 282 LWRP- 1,121,471
4) Vision [Midgard] 69 103 LWRP- 1,038,743
5) Children of Loki [Midgard] 72 206 LWRP- 1,028,378
6) The Outcasts [Albion] 146 291 LWRP- 1,101,289
7) Sacred Silver Blades [Hibernia] 62 177 LWRP- 995,984
8) Legions of Asgard [Midgard] 68 179 LWRP- 882,427
9) Cairdeas [Hibernia] 36 70 LWRP- 881,162
10) Stormwatch [Midgard] 22 39 LWRP- 809,619

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
who gives a shit, the albs on excal are nothing like any other server, we wont have to much trouble with them in NF, they will try the 400 man zerg and crash the server or they will try the 200 man zerg and get farmed, makes no difference.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Gasoline said:
Ammagad!

:eek2: Too...much...red...
bear in mind most the pussy mid/hibs on american servers are doing a RVR boycot and have stopped playing mid/hib and instead started playing there old alb char :)

they were happy farming the alb zerg for fuck know how long since game started . now albs got most of relics (PURELY because of thezerg) and not by overpowered casses (like many yank pussy are trying to make out) . so instea d they whine cos they dont wtf pwn pwn no more.

p.s its kinda common knowledge that lots of hibs quit thegame for a while when they lose power relics. same as lots of savages sb's etc quit the game for a while whe they not got melee relics.

NF on the EU will be what we make of it.. if usa think NF is ALL about relics and keep raids the they are dumb fucks. if we euro's aim for lots of open battles they will happen :) hence wont turn into the keep raid fest they got there now.

Xsorus-Merlin

Fledgling Freddie
"bear in mind most the pussy mid/hibs on american servers are doing a RVR boycot and have stopped playing mid/hib and instead started playing there old alb char"

Yea, lets see how well you do when ya take a tower and 120 albs show up with 15 trebs and necros who are able to get the perfect GT

Oh wait you're an alb..

I guess you'll be getting your 10 arpee's after all

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Xsorus-Merlin said:
"bear in mind most the pussy mid/hibs on american servers are doing a RVR boycot and have stopped playing mid/hib and instead started playing there old alb char"

Yea, lets see how well you do when ya take a tower and 120 albs show up with 15 trebs and necros who are able to get the perfect GT

Oh wait you're an alb..

I guess you'll be getting your 10 arpee's after all
while all you dumbfuck easymoders cry yourself to sleep?

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Xsorus-MerlinYea said:
get a clue dumb ass....

or are you gonna be one of those mids/hibs who will quit game when u lose relics? hib/mid have dominated relic status for AGES .. alb has the larger zerg now and we still dont get as many rp's per week as the other realms do if we go by %'s.

so when NF is here yes sure u might lose the relics to albs . sure we might have df for a change more often than other realms

but thats as far as it goes. people always have and always will farm at keeps. if u dont wanan farm or get farmed at keeps go roaming looking for fg's of albs/mids/hibs inc and fight vs them.

there WILL still be normal rvr.. its just the pussy ass yank mids/hibs dont like it when they have no relics.

Phelann

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
NF on the EU will be what we make of it.. if usa think NF is ALL about relics and keep raids the they are dumb fucks. if we euro's aim for lots of open battles they will happen :) hence wont turn into the keep raid fest they got there now.

NF is whatever the casual player wants it to be, and since most casual players prefer keep combat . . .

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
who gives a shit, the albs on excal are nothing like any other server, we wont have to much trouble with them in NF, they will try the 400 man zerg and crash the server or they will try the 200 man zerg and get farmed, makes no difference.
Sure. However, the demographics of people playing the different realms are the same regardless what you think, the "I rolled Hibernia so I am automatically skilled" mentality is old and retarded.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Sure. However, the demographics of people playing the different realms are the same regardless what you think, the "I rolled Hibernia so I am automatically skilled" mentality is old and retarded.

not to mention raven is hardly a feared enemy for alb/mid players

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
its funny, coz on prydwen, albs are dominating, partly of numbers, but alot of skill, so alb's qq'ing about other realmsa re overpowered sucks, thats a fact. they usually have the relics (str mostly), they are very organized etc... albs on excal are wankers who cant play their chars (read: not all of you)... thats also a fact ><

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
(d)Add retarded thread,
(e)then add :flame:
Results: BOOM :)

omg (c) stands 4 copyright
but u r an alb :flame:

who is retarded?????
own goal :worthy:
u didnt search 4 a or b?

still the thread sucks

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Huntingtons said:
its funny, coz on prydwen, albs are dominating, partly of numbers, but alot of skill, so alb's qq'ing about other realmsa re overpowered sucks, thats a fact. they usually have the relics (str mostly), they are very organized etc... albs on excal are wankers who cant play their chars (read: not all of you)... thats also a fact ><

surely it's hibs/mids on pryd that are wankers who can't play their chars ;) (read: not all of you!!!! like that's gonna win you friends adding that at the end)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
surely it's hibs/mids on pryd that are wankers who can't play their chars ;) (read: not all of you!!!! like that's gonna win you friends adding that at the end)

gogo our flaming mod!! :flame:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:

Is it rly?...

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/characterrank.php?server=Prydwen&realm=&order=lastweek

and..

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php

Yes I can see albs = pwns prydwen... But, nice try, bit like Gasoline... ^^

[edit] Mind you... They don't have relics either usually, last time they did was cos I with the help of a few others decided to take them and give them to them to nerf savages ><

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Is it rly?...

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/characterrank.php?server=Prydwen&realm=&order=lastweek

and..

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php

Yes I can see albs = pwns prydwen... But, nice try, bit like Gasoline... ^^

[edit] Mind you... They don't have relics either usually, last time they did was cos I with the help of a few others decided to take them and give them to them to nerf savages ><

Yea it's funny that, whenever NP(and other non-alb rvr guilds) isn't active on prydwen albs own, but when they are no albs are ever around to "prove" how much better alb fgs are......

Those LWRP stats have nothing at all to do with RvR guilds being active/dormant, no not at all!

*cough cough*

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

haha :))

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
they will try the 400 man zerg and crash the server or they will try the 200 man zerg and get farmed, makes no difference.

Whether we win or lose, we'll keep playing and most of us won't reroll. Can the same be said of players in other realms? Or, supposing Albs do become the dominant realm for the first time, will the hib/mid toys be thrown out the pram and lots of you stop playing or reroll? ;)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:

Albs arent skilled on prydwen.. its mids and hibs that suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom